What's a routine I could do at the gym that would help me attain femboy mode without making me look like a faggot?

What's a routine I could do at the gym that would help me attain femboy mode without making me look like a faggot?

I'm already quite skinny (155lb 6,4) and have pretty much built my ass as far as I think I can with bodyweight so I want to start going to the gym. The problem is though that I don't want to look like I'm only going to build my ass and legs.

So what's a routine I could do to achieve maximum leg gains without properly building upper body while still looking like in try to?

>Pic related is current body

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hwX7M
musclewiki.org/media/uploads/female-barbell-hip-thrust-side.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahhaha

Do all the retarded accessory exercises those instagram fitness models do. Elastic band side squats and smith machine leg press. You'll look like a twink in no time

Neck yourself with the dip chains

squats, rear leg raises with a cable, i would suggest stiff legged dead lifts but there may be some ancillary development in back which you may not appreciate. not sure what else to suggest given that this is either troll post or otherwise severely limiting stipulations.

you want to look like a femboy but not a faggot, you don't want look like you only work legs but you don't want to properly building upper body. just.. what.

post boypussy you faggit

>femboy mode without making me look like a faggot

>femboy mode without looking like a faggot
???

>6'4
Never gonna make it, may as well become a Chad.

I'm okay with looking physically a bit gay, I just want a gym routine that won't have people thinking I'm gay.

Impossible to reason with the mentally ill I guess.

> okay with looking gay
> not okay with a routine that makes me look gay

so it is a mental illness

>not wearing leggings to the gym and doing RDLs in front of every lad in there
its like you dont even want to be DPed in the locker room

might as well just buy a barbell and plates, can't see why you'd need all that gym equipment with such a small goal

Okay, thanks for the actual advice, do I need anything besides just a barbell or will a barbell suffice?

>femboy mode without making me look like a faggot

>6'4
>155
Nigga, NASA can see that you're a faggot

Nah man, if you wear bulky or loose fitting clothes no one can tell you're a skele

Can you show a pic of your ass? I don't think body weight exercises do anything.

Nah, they've helped a lot. My ass isn't great but it's a hell of the a lot better than the Hank Hill pancake disaster it used to be

I'll save that for later, thanks

c-cute!

Show feet

Alright well once you start doing heavier weights you should post progress pics of it. Maybe wearing frilly panties, I was told those help show muscle tone better.

T U C S O N
U
C
S
O
N

baby, i'd take good care of you.

>6,4
>femboy
haha, good luck with that m8.
404 ass not found

Lift the gay away. you've got Chad height

It's been a while since we've had a twink tease Veeky Forums. Post a lewd imgur album.

a lewd imgur album.

I WANNA LOCK YOU IN MY BASEMENT

Fuck, I'm now a homo.

Let me smell your bumhole.

Show us the balls mayne.

OP here not my feet. I am not a sloot, was only posting for reference anyways.

Can we get this thread back on track please?

Real OP here, those are actually my feet and this person is just jealous.

real op here
don't listen to these guys

get your legs shortened by surgery and while you´re there go full tranny mode with tits and butt implants

Actual OP here, please stop derailing my thread.

real op here
stop this shit please!

STOP FUCKING IMPERSONATING ME I just want to know how to get hot so I can stuff my boipucci

Do Box Squats for hips
or if you buy a barbell and train at home, which is probably the better option for you, do paused squats
you won't need a lot of weight and equipment, so going to a gym would be a waste of ressources

actual op here guys
need to find a masc guy who likes to be dominated by a twink.

Real OP here.

Please stop this shit it's getting ridiculous I just need answers to my questions so I can steal Chad away from Stacy.

Real OP here. Who wants to see my balls?

Fuck you. Advice ain't cheap. Post lewds first.

GODDAMNIT WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP IT ALREADY?!! I JUST ASKED FOR SOME HELP BUT NOW: FUCK YOU GUYS

but how do I get the weight on my back?
do I just lie on the floor, roll under the barbell and stand up with it?

woof...

Yea, and we're asking for some lewds.

AUCKLAND
U
C
K
L
A
N
D

don't be angry at us, we're just lonely
and pretending to be lewd with someone, even if it's just another stranger on the internet, gives us the feeling of not being completely alone and worthless

tl;tr: post butt and I will tell you to do low bar squats

show butt

>lowbar
Trash.

fit bros are right, show butt or leave

REAL OP HERE ARE MY ONLY POSTS
DISREGARD ALL OTHER POSTS

>Proofs

>6'4"
>femboy

yeahhhh. it's not gonna happen, buddy.

Cool, so we found the real OP. Why aren't you posting the goods?

Because this is not a camwhore thread and I actually want advice.

But it looks like the only way to get any sensible (you)'s is to post ass so I'll do it anyways

>Are you happy now

lower body compounds + butt isolation exercises

buy some cheap equipment and train at home
and if you make progress, don't forget to thank us with some cute pics

stop, stupid attention whoring faggot, you're as bad as all those sluts alking around in tights yoga pants in public

i´ve been here for a couple of month now. the more i browse /fit the more i realize how damn gay this board is.

Still waiting for balls. Deliver that and I'll be your personal trainer.

this fucking thread

that's not your ass
post your ass.

You're a degenerate piece of shit. You are what's wrong with this world.

Kill yourself, seriously

No.
Why do you say that? Check filename

This offer still stands.

KEK demands boybutt sacrifice, therefore gib

imgur.com/a/hwX7M

Here you go user, now give advice

>I wasted my triannual quad quota on this shit thread

OP here
pls respond

>imgur.com/a/hwX7M
>cut
>no fimine dick

You're a little devil, aren't you?

Post another one of them hanging down.

So for me to help you, what type of body are you looking for? There are different ways to go about this.

QT

I want to grow glutes without growing my quads too much. That's pretty much it. Trying to stay thing while I'm at it too.

No more pics sorry

i want to fuck your ass m8

bouncing on dick/dildo till failure

Okay. People generally recommend squats to grow glutes. That's generally bad advice. Squatting is a full body exercise. Will it work glutes? Yea, kinda, but not that very efficiently. Squatting will give you a thicker back, thicker core (waist), thicker quads and hips.

If you want to work glutes without hitting your quads as much as squatting will, barbell glute bridges. They're a glute isolation. Yea, they look weird, but nothing will beat them if you want to grow your glutes and not your legs. And yes, you need to use a barbell with a lot of weight. You should be able to glute bridge a shitload of weight. The glutes are the largest muscles in the body and as a result, they're strong. I can probably glute bridge well over 400lbs and my highbar squat is only around 300lbs.

Anyways, some people do them with their back on the floor. No good. You'll want to use a padded bench. This gives you a better range of motion. Some people buy barbell pads for squatting. I bought mine for glute bridges. When you squat, the bar sits on your traps. These massive muscles that provide a lot of padding. When you're doing weighted glute bridges, there isn't much sitting between the bar and your hip bones.

This is pretty good form: musclewiki.org/media/uploads/female-barbell-hip-thrust-side.gif

Come on, surely this info is worth another pic. I've got more to give.

I like the way you write, senpai

thank skeltal

It ain't over till someone posts a lifting plug thread.

now now brown cow

Notice this senpai, OP.

Huh, I've never received that compliment before. What do you like about it?

I have the same body except I'm 6 inches smaller and my boyfriend likes it
(I'm a top)
(He's 5'6)

Don't lift heavy, don't eat big, don't get big

Thank you very much user, would it be possible for me to do those exercises at home or would i need a lot fo space

Look at the form vid
musclewiki.org/media/uploads/female-barbell-hip-thrust-side.gif
You could probably get away with using a shorter barbel so as long as you can fit a padded bench (you could probably use anything that's roughly that height, I remember when I started lifting I would bench upto lmao1pl8 on a foot stool) and you have it somewhere you can lie perpendicular to it on the roughly the center then you should be good.

Also I would do the most terrible and beautiful things to your ass, you have no idea.

upload some photos of your boipussy m8

There's a containment board for this already

We give you people your own club so you can feel special, and then you refuse to stay there. Piss off fucking wanker.

I wanna take you out for a seafood dinner and then fill your boipussy full of my hot man gravy

No fucking homo though, I ain't gay or anything like that

I would absolutely destroy your faggot ass (no homo)

it's spot on , informative and kinda smooth to read

unlike my captain hero gibberish

>tfw I go to university there
brother Dean needs to come back to purge the homos

Pic of hanging balls please.

You could certainly do them at home. I do mine at home because I don't want to look like a weirdo at the gym, but admittedly that's not something I, or anyone else should be worried about. But I also own a barbell with 400lbs of plates, so I choose to do them at home because I own the equipment.

You don't really need a lot of space. You just need a wide space, since an olympic barbell is 7 feet long.

Go to the gym, do a lot of heavy squats, and go home. It's that simple.

I'm not letting this thread die. OP must return.