ITT: I teach you to be attractive af

ITT: I teach you to be attractive af.

I assume all of you are fairly lean and muscular, otherwise that is the first thing you need to do.

The things that matter out of that is social skills (just read some shit online, it's not hard), height and face.

Height is not really feasible to gain. You could just lift in your shoes and you could try LSJL (not really any proof it works and probably fucks your joints for 0.5 inches gain over a year).

But here comes the fun part, the face! We got a few techniques here, some proven, some not so proven. Lets divide it into two sections, skin and muscles/bones. Skin is quite easy to take care off. Stay hydrated, use moisturizer, sun screen and vitamin C serum. If you really have skin (acne) problems look into tretinoin and niacinamide.

Now for the interesting part. Mewing is mentioned here quite frequently, so start off with that (lips together, teeth together, tongue in the roof of your mouth). If you want faster results add belt face pulling (bite on the middle of a belt, pull forward, outwards and upwards). To add more mass to the face (muscle and bone), start chewing tough gum for upwards of two hours per day. Adding facial exercises will further improve your face. The second and fourth exercise from this paper gives you great bang for buck. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4190816/

In this review they look at some facial exercises to see if it's effective, but no conclusion can be drawn due to lack of studies. But they give a great outline on what is being used by professionals and that most likely work.
academic.oup.com/asj/article/34/1/22/205101

>Their study targeted various muscles of expression in the upper, middle, and lower face, by means of 6 exercises: (1) lifting the eyebrows and frowning the forehead, (2) approximating the eyebrows, (3) closing the eyes with strength, (4) protruding the lips, (5) spreading the lips, and (6) contracting the right and left cheek against resistance.

Other urls found in this thread:

improveyoursocialskills.com/
succeedsocially.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm 9/10 in look department, 1/10 in social skills
link for the social skills shit?

Good thread OP, nice to see something that doesn't just devolve into 'CHAD HAS GENETICS YOU HAVE COPE' shit and actually tries to improve things

improveyoursocialskills.com/
succeedsocially.com/

Be sure to read about dating too.

i'm 1/10 in looks and 0/10 in social. i can't be helped. tried to hang myself one time and i was so heavy the ceiling beam snapped

Some people are a lost cause.

legit thread buddyboyos

I have no problems with acne but apparently I have lots of blackheads, especially on my nose.

How do I fix that? I tried salicylic acid and it only gave me actual acne.

>no acne
>decently tall
>almost lean/muscular

My problem is a big nose, what can you do for me op.

Can mewing help with overbite.
I know that I need to get my teeth fixed, but until I have the money for it, can this actually help?
Cause I cannot keep all my teeth together, if I do the side teeth, the front is obviously apart, if I do the front, there is a gap in the side.
So, what do?

>crooked teeth
>cant afford braces
fml

For me a cleanser, light exfoliant and then just moisturizer helped with that.

Not sure desu. Nose seems hard af to change, I'd just try mewing.

Keep the side teeth together. Not sure if it'll help.

If you're answering questions, how the hell do I stop being so hairy without looking feminine or alternatively just really weird?

You guys put way, way too much thought into the characteristics that you can't really change.

Focus on your social gainz, brothers

Depends on which hair. If you mean leg hair, you'll look feminine if you remove it. Everything else is pretty much optional. As long as you're semi-tan and have muscles you can remove hair.

less space between your brows will make it appear alot smaller

Your front teeth shouldn't touch during mewing (you shouldn't clench your teeth) anyways.

Alright, thanks!
Should I move my lower jaw forward to (so that all my teet would be aligned is I would clench)?

I don't think you understood me. Your front teeth SHOULDN'T TOUCH. Your upper teeth should be a little bit forward than your lower teeth. It's normal.

No no, I got you. I am not letting my teeth touch, the question was merely related to my general jaw placement.

Because my jaw is usually like left pic, but I can manually move it forward to look more like right. So the question is, should I do this while mewing or not.

>tfw your lower teeth are forward of your upper teeth but you have a good-looking face
Don't know what to make of it desu

I have an asymmetric chin due to a bone protrusion on the right chin corner after a childhood accident. I went to a surgeon and he told me he wouldn't do it if it was himself, I also believe that overall surgery is not a good option for this. But what can I do? It's like a crooked nose but affecting the outline of the face.