Heading to the beach for the first time this summer on Monday, Veeky Forums...

Heading to the beach for the first time this summer on Monday, Veeky Forums. I was curious what minor shit I can do before then to look my best.

I'm already cutting carbs hard (even more than my usual cut), lowering sodium intake, and increasing water intake.

Anything else I missed? Maybe hit cardio hard today an tomorrow? I know it's all minor but reducing water retention seems to help quite a bit for looks when I'm already decently lean.

Consider not cutting carbs too much. Carbs help you look full and can make you more vascular. ESPECIALLY if you're lean, cutting carbs can make you look flatter.

Yeah I was thinking about that. Maybe a carb up the morning of or day before would suffice while still helping me shed some water?

Minuscule of course but you can get some sun before then. Helps you retain less water and gets you tan. Obviously don't overdo it and get burned before beach day though.

Carbs ain't bad.

Just get your micros, vitamins, minerals, more fiber is always good and so on

Random but related. What SPF should I use at the beach? I want to get a tan but not use something super low SPF because I'm gonna be out there most of the day.

I was thinking 15 because it should be low enough to tan if I get enough rays but high enough not to be burnt to a crisp after many hours out there.

Lift on Monday morning for maximum pump.

Already taking my multi and fish oil since that shit makes my skin glow. Guess I'll try to get some more fiber in me too.

Multis are not an adequate replacement for actual whole vegetables/fruits.

Well yeah, I never said that was my ONLY source of micros. I use it as a SUPPLEMENT to my diet.

MORE sodium LESS water for that dry AF look bruv

GR8 B8 M8

15 should be fine for a day in the sun with some bronzing. Just make sure you reapply every 1.5 hours.

Obviously do this.

Honestly asking here m8. But whats the point here? Are you competing in a beach body building comp? Why do you need to try so hard to look good to impress beach girls?

Because if I've spent so much time improving my body in both strength and looks why wouldn't I make the minimal effort to get an edge and look my best?
Comes down to never settling for less than my best even if I'm the only one who gives a shit.

Kill all carbs and do a very high rep low weight full body workout on and be sure to stop drinking water early sunday morning. It shouldn't be to intense but it should be exhausting. Right after your workout start carb loading like a mother fucker. Like over 400g of carbs until monday. Avoid fat this day keep it to like 40g. If you have creatine go ahead and take 20g as well. Monday morning do a full body workout out again, nothing too intense but enough to get a good pump. Remember not to drink any water at all Sunday and to keep it minimum Monday. Ideally it takes about a week to do a full depletion and carb load phase but this is your best bet.

Source- Trained my brother how to prep for photo shoots

>creatine
OP said he wanted to look cut, not bald boyo.

Thanks for the advice. I know there's not much than can be done in 3 days but every little bit helps.

Father has MPB so yeah I'm very hesitant about creatine. Used it before and it helped but that baldness shit scares me from staying on it regularly.

Hey man if you're still around I have a question about prepping:

I've been low carb cutting for the past 2 months, and I got about 3 weeks left until I hit up this festival, which is all weekend long (Paradiso 2017)

Should I be carbing up on the week of? How can I successfully integrate carbs again and maximize my potential?

The best way to do it would be to start the week before.
For example if it starts on a friday
>Sunday/monday before
2 sets of 15-20 reps per body part
(Isolation here is good because you can deplete glycogen better without snapping your shit) very low carb (

Fucking awesome thank you so much my man. I'll try to meal prep with protein bars and shit during the festival so I can still rage and hit my macros.