How do we stop fellow gym goers from turning into right-wingers?

How do we stop fellow gym goers from turning into right-wingers?

The other thread is dead. Stop trying to start political arguments faggot. Everyone let this die

its not that they turn into right wingers but they value strength which rightwingers also do

stop being obnoxious sjw's that inspire rightful contempt

We must all become sissy slaves to bbc that is the only way to rid the world of our toxic masculinity

This is kind of a good question. It really is a shame that so many people fall for the conservatism nonsense. Like there are people that sincerely believe trump is a good president and that is very worrying :/

Kinda makes going to the gym scary for some of us too. Idk

The real question is how do we get more susceptible men into the gym? That'd the ideal, right?

This is a /pol/ thread niggers

That's a bad thing?

kys faggot

Okay now I feel like your just an elaborate troll

>being right-wing makes you a trump supporter

Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

Keep this shit on /pol/ dude, we don't need Veeky Forums becoming some autistic political board

>when your argument is literally quoting a macro image meme

Science when it agrees with me
Critical Theory when it doesn't

don't care about politics but its some convenient bullshit

Men who decide to better themselves, or even seek to better themselves become vertical thinkers ("right-wing")
Men who decide that wherever they are or are headed is good enough become horizontal thinkers ("left-wing")

The vertical thinker sees where he was beneath him and where he wants to be above him. Eagles circling overhead.
The horizontal thinker is concerned with the well being of everyone around him, a rolling pin that brings the worst people and the best people to the same level. Victims and failures are lauded as heroes, and those who build themselves up are dragged down and beaten.
The horizontal thinker sees the sickly rabbit suffer and would shoot all the eagles out of the sky.

This

Bump just for you

> impling he's not a LARPing poltard

its pretty easy

don't tollerate that shit in the gym. And I don't mean the right-wing part (i'm lefty myself) but the asshole part. We all go to the gym to make it so if you see someone being a dick tell them to get the fuck out.

the gym is actually a safe space for people trying to improve themselves through safe means be that lifting free weights, using machines, or even the most despised cardio. So if you see a fucking nazi heil the bench before each set stop him. if you see a snowflake yelling at the juice bar for having whey protein which is made from cows and i can't even right now tell them to shut their mouths.

its not about politics gents and gentlets its about how we're all gonna make it and stop shitheads that get in the way of that.

Bump

Also: gas the kikes race war now

Spread solidarity and, unite and organize the working class.

Best explanation I have ever heard from someone who is not a pseudo-intellectual ideologist. Hats off to you, sir.

Self reliance.

Wow user, suck more cocks.

>tfw my ideology combines both """left""" and """right""" wing beliefs, making it despised by almost everybody
authoritarian ethnocentric collectivist checking in