/plg/ powerlifting general

/plg/ powerlifting general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMdve9KcK0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont get sumo. can I point my feet out so there in line with the bar. this is what felt most comfy

Why did the thread died?

If you can maintain your balance that way, go for it

Can you execute a proper hip hinge with your feet at 180 degrees

I dont feel very balanced either way, but this is my first time trying it. I also had trouble getting tension in my hamstrings during setup. any advice lad?

I got banned for ban evasion, but the weird this was that, I havent been banned for at least 6 weeks, so I'm going to chalk it up on the mod accidently banning me, maybe he meant to ban dino I think

please report this post so the mod see's his mistake and bans Dino

tfw plg is 90% sean characters 10% fat retard advice

I wasnt really thinking about hip hinge. it definitely wasnt the same as on a conventional pull or a RDL

youtube.com/watch?v=OMdve9KcK0A

It should still be very much a ham/glute dominant hip hinge. I think this video is really helpful.

And what about you?

just being a gde
and posting frogs

thanks lad. I was levering my weight behind the bar as I know this from conventional, but I was having trouble figuring out where my hips should be. I think I was sitting them too low, trying to take pressure of my back (switched to sumo because of lower back injury)

Stop browsing plg for a couple of weeks and do literally anything else. You'll feel happier and maybe even get a qt lifting gf :)

Yeah the real back-saving factor from sumo is less the slightly more upright position and more then greatly lowered chance of rounding imo

I kind of felt my back was rounding more t b h. I'll work on it next time tho

did the gf part work for you lad? :^)

Speaking of deadlifts, how did you guys figure out your stance width?

I've gotten less fat these past few months, so a narrow stance is now an option for me. It feels really smooth with lighter weights, but I feel more bent-over (and more load on my lower back) when it gets heavier.

I still need to play around with it more, but it made me wonder how people got to their preferred width.

thanks, i will try that

Nigga stop being a baby and just pull sumo

pls take this high quality kaz webm version. I hope it will fill the void of >tfw no gf

Thanks breh, on my phone rn and don't have the .webm version saved apparently. I appreciate u
>I hope it will fill the void of >tfw no gf
What if I told you that void is already gone :O

>I'm not a chad

in all seriousness happy for you lad

holy shit. good for you lad. you deserve it :)

if I press while sitting on a small plyo box, is it a seated press or a z-press??? important question

No thanks. Conventional suits me better.

have a great weekend everyone

>tfw under-ate and now I have to eat 30 oven chicken nuggets and a shitty pizza at 00:30 to make up calories :((((((

Well yeah, he hit 4/3/5 pl8 a long time ago, he's way overdue.

lol keep dreaming. 500 wilks minimum to get a gf m8. any untrained homeless man could 4/3/5 cold

>tfw weakshitter but have cute gf with a fat butt

shes fake lad. probably girl (boy) sent by wada to inject you with oestrogen in your sleep. dump her

Back when video rental stores where a thing I rented a movie where this fat ugly kid gets a cute girlfriend.

That's about the whole story. I have been looking for it for years, can anyone help me?

I probably saw it in 2007ish if that helps. Who knows, maybe as late as 2010

>tfw have two 5 page papers to write and i can finally be on vaycay
>go lift anyway

woah