How far would you go to have hair, Veeky Forums?

How far would you go to have hair, Veeky Forums?

>"Robert Jenkins was only 21 when he started balding. It was a condition he'd expected given that his dad had been bald for as long as he could remember. What Jenkins did not expect, however, is that he'd have to deal with hair loss at such a young age.

>"I had a lot of low self-esteem, I started to get depressed," Jenkins, now 28, says. "I wouldn't go to events. I would stay in the house because I was just embarrassed.""

>"Man weaves, more formally referred to as cranial prosthesis, hair replacement units or hair systems, are a non-surgical procedure to help men who've lost their hair — be it through just balding or thinning, alopecia or cancer treatments — "regain" hair."

>"A single installation of a man weave, including special custom made hair units, can cost from $275 to $800, so it's safe to say hair suppliers, hair stylists and barbers"

npr.org/2017/05/27/530009158/-man-weaves-the-game-changer-for-balding-men?

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/how-baldness-ends-a-career-tim-pool.105564/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I bald, I bald.

No need to be a bitch about it

This.

How hard is it to just shave your head?

If you really need some hair then grow a beard and stop trimming your pubes.

I don't care anymore. Started thinning around 23 and now at 25 the thinning looks pretty bad around the peak.

I just shave it off with some clippers every 1-2 weeks.

My dad started balding at fucking 19. He pulled lots of bitches all his life.

Cheated on my bitch mom, pulled girls barely half his age when they divorced, still getting lots of attention from girls barely out of their teens and he is 50 plus.

Not only is he bald but a manlet to boot. Not good looking either, really, has quite the gut. Just really manly and confident.

exactly, who fucking cares?

I have no balding in my mothers or fathers side of the family.

These t b h
The thing is to get jacked before it happens so when the day comes you just look scary as shit
I mean there's nothing more intimidating and manly than a big bald dude with a bushy beard

and here we have obligatory fags who never lost hair in their life. It's always easy to say "just shave it off bro" if you never had to shave your head in order to not look like 40 year old.

t. People who have no idea what it's like to bald, plus hairlines are becoming the new height/dick-size

I started losing my hair at 16 and I'm fully bald in my 20s now.

I just shave my head and get on with life, i lift and do college and have a cute girlfriend.

Worrying about things out of your control is beta as fuck.

>plus hairlines are becoming the new height/dick-size

maybe in Japan

>plus hairlines are becoming the new height/dick-size

If you start to bald just shave it and grow a beard

>Just shave it off, bro... I did and I'm doing just fine

Everyone balding looks better shaved

even 3

If you're balding please just shave

Otherwise you'll just look like pic related

Also do not ever get hair transplant surgery, it's not worth it

>Also do not ever get hair transplant surgery, it's not worth it
why though

3 wouldn't have looked good even if he had a full head of hair

If you can't afford the best it won't look good
Also you'd thin the back of your head out too much to fix any real amount of balding with a dense result

I'm not going to get in to what I've done and haven't done, because this is the Internet and anyone can lie.

However. In my experience, balding has NOT affected the attention I get.

When I had a full head of hair I was a skinny (9 stone & 6 foot 4) runt. No attention wse.

Now a shaved head, well styled beard and 14.5 stone I notice a complete opposite with women.

Sounds like someone who isn't thinning yet

Remember Tim Pool, he went from looking 25 to 40 with one sweep of a beanie.

I've known about his for some time, I'd actually consider if I could learn to make and install my own hair unit and they didn't cost so much.

That said Barbers must be making a fucking killing.

1 slays

That's an improvement if I ever saw one.

literally whom?

Yup

>"It's been really great," Menendez says. "At one point, it was like in three months I made $130,000 just people coming in, flying in from everywhere. It's been crazy."

Shut up faggots. I'm a balding freshman in college and it's not a big deal if you don't make it one. I'm at the point where I have to buzz it at the lowest guard to look presentable at all, and guess what it's not the end of the world. Only women make such a huge deal out of their hair.

>Black man complaiing about balding

Breh

2 should get those moles off
dont cost that much

oh um, your faggot mother, bro!

I've always suspected people like Snoop Dogg have been doing this. How can you be that old and get to keep hair? It's not fair.

have you seen his hairline?
top kek
but for Dr Dre I agree

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/how-baldness-ends-a-career-tim-pool.105564/

I can't tell if im balding or if I have a "low" hairline insertion
my father has all his hair at 50+ and has the same hairline insertion as me which makes me think I wont bald, but I cant be sure

Is it possible to be balding while having extremely thick hair ?
Is Veeky Forums just fucking with my head ?

lower one looks more like a scar than a mole

>hairlines are becoming the new height/dick-size
Ree

Yeah, hairline and baldness are entirely different dice-rolls genetically.
For example, I have a ridiculously high hairline that looks like it's receding, but it's been that way all my life. My dad's 60 and hasn't lost a single strand of hair.
If your hairline is getting worse, you'll know. You can also start using minoxidil just as a precaution.

alright mate, thanks
I have extremely thick hair, it grows extremely fast and every barber I've been to has made a comment on the thickness of the hair, which makes me think I wont bald

but at the same time my hairline looks like it's receeded even though ive had it for as long as I can remember (and im only 20yo)

we'll see, godspeed user

tfw balding

Oh you were already ugly. Got it.

>I have a ridiculously high hairline that looks like it's receding,
Yeah i know guys saying this that are passing NW3. quit coping and try to fix your shit.

I started fucking balding when I was 15, it got pretty damn bad, finally shaved it less than a month after I turned 18 last year. I'm being completely honest when I say I've gotten more female attention after I shaved, than before I did when I had a skullet
Just shave it when it gets bad no 2 ways around it

Amazing how much younger and better they all look.

I never dealt with balding. Must be all the high test I have?

I see alot of people saying they would just shave their head sigh. You don't know how bad it is to be balding at 23 when you're supposed to be in your prime. It's really bad, i'm taking finasteride and i hope i can hold the hair i have until 35.

Nigger try being 17 and being almost entirely bald
Shaving will look much better unless you have a weird head shape

This is me I'm 19 now

I don't even think its the balding that upsets me so much, my dad used to joke about how I'd be like him one day but I just shrugged and thought I'd have it figured out by my 30s

But I'm 25 and with some hair loss I've lost all the confidence I gained when I was 18-21 and it's just because everyone else around me has perfect hairlines
It's just feels ridiculously unfair that people who are either great looking for their entire life never have shit happen to them and then people who are monster energy drink guzzling basement dwellers have full heads of hair.

If the number of people who begin to grow bald at my age was just a bit higher I'd feel better about it I think, like at least I'm not the only one.

Hurr don't get da transplants

Fucking baldies you look like faggots with cancer

>monster energy drink guzzling basement dwellers have full heads of hair.

Ironically, the main ingredients in SIPPS are great for your hairline. Namely caffeine, taurine and B vits.

Some people's heads just don't fit then bald. Getting these hair pieces is no different than wearing a push up bra, or wearing make up, or getting a boob job. Sometimes having hair makes men feel better and feel more confident. You don't have to accept going bald.

fucking lol

I drink a lot of caffeine from coffee, so I guess I should just keep doing that

there a lot of things that can work for people with millions of dollars, but not for the average joe. like doing coke and hair transplants

anyway, he looks alpha as fuck now and would look better with shaved had than he wouldve looked with hair back then

I have some really thick hair but I ended up tearing out a huge chunk of it from the front over time from always playing with it. Is there anyway I could make to grow back? It's been since March when I noticed and barely anything has grown back.

IF U WANA KEEP YOUR HAIR YOU NEED TO COMB IT DAILY TESTOTERONE BUILDS UP IN YOUR SCALP AND WILL LEAD TO BALDING

some of it is genetics too tho

is it worse to be bald or a manlet?

Honestly, it would suck, but youve got to own it. The major problem with people on this board is that instead of trying to become the best version of themselves, they latch on to some ideal image and try to compete with that. It is hopeless and leads to depression.

I know youve probably heard plenty of anecdotes, but I worked with a guy who was balding at 22 and slayed heaps. We joked about his hair like once a month but otherwise didnt really notice it.

Was he likely to become a model? No. Was he going to be rated 10/10 by sluthate? Also no.

Was he a happy, confident, normal guy with hobbies, interests, girlfriends and self belief? Yes.

I may not be balding, but I've worked through plenty of confidence crushing realities and what I learned is that you cant put your life on hold trying to fix them. If you CAN fix them, by all means work on it. But dont retreat into your room because of it. People are too busy worrying about their own problems to be focused on your baldness. Life is hard. 100 years ago, people werent able to worry about this stuff because every day lofe was literally a game of survival. 100 years before that it was even worse. People were focused on having food to eat and not being murdered over $1.

Tl;dr man up fag

Manlet

baldie detected

Being a manlet nets you a very high chance of being bald as well, so as much as I love my hair I wouldn't trade my gigantor status for it.

Even if I was gonna be like 5'8" and have a full head of hair, I still really love being tall.

>The major problem with people on this board is that instead of trying to become the best version of themselves
Yeah I know it's completely true, I get so wrapped up in what I want to be I forget the good parts of what I am.

Thanks though, I appreciate it.

>Luscious full head of hair that grows at incredibly high speed
>Notice right in the middle of my hairline there's a weird patch where the hair grows around
>Patch is slowly getting bigger and resistant to styling

What the fuck is this shit? I thought it was meant to go from the sides first.

>Luscious full head of hair that grows at incredibly high speed
I can say that without the following two lines.

How does it feel, baldie?

Every baldlet in this thread should look into RepliCel.

I have some thinning at the top. Old fag now but I want to keep my hair because of the half dozen scars on my head.

Hopefully RepliCel builds on its safe, effective results to date and the treatments comes online in 3-5 years.

Female pattern baldness.

It won't outright stop your balding but it can slow it down by a lot. It's also pretty common to find home shampoo rexipes that include coffee or caffiene. Many big name brands include it too.

Not all black guys have a perfect shaped head that looks good bald.

baldlet would mean you arent balding. jesus fucking christ, the amount of actually dumb people on this board

That's all that actually matters, appearance and height and all that shit can definitely help, but attitude and behaviour speak louder than superficial traits can.

I'm a skinnyfat manlet with an incredibly average looking face, and a small minority of girls give me a look as if they want to suck a river out of my cock, but most other girls seem to mainly ignore me or brush me off. Maybe it's because I fulfill someone's fetish.

My paternal grandfather has a full head of thick, healthy hair at 73. While my maternal uncle was noticeably bald by 30, and had zero crown hairs by 45. I have no idea which one I'll be, but I'm prepared to have my shit fucked up early on in case I got the maternal hair genetics.

>Height and balding having any correlation

What fucking planet are you on? Is broscience really this bad?

I started balding at 20-21, I'm 27 now and pretty much have a full bald spot. I just shave my head. The best thing you can do is just embrace it.

>Shave it. just embrace it
>just be your self

Some people have lumpy skulls, some people look like plucked chickens bald. It doesn't fit every face.

Do black people even bald as much as white people do? I don't think I've ever seen a balding black man before.

yes balding happens to black guys too. It's just less noticeable since there are a lot of black guys with shaved heads.

Is that or being an ugly bald fuck

SHAVE YOUR HEADS YOU FUCKING PUSSYS

1 is just an attractive guy, even better shaved head. If goy 3 even had a full head of hair he'd still look like shit
All about the face and NECK gents

He's not entirely wrong. My sister has a ridiculous hairline that would look like MPB were she not a woman, and also always looked like that.

Meanwhile my friends son has an insanely high hairline and he can't possibly be balding yet because he's only 8 and he hasn't gone through puberty yet.

It's typically less obvious until it get really bad because their hair and scalp are the same color so it's hard to see patches of scalp showing.

But yeah it happens.

I had long hair until I was 18. I was bald by 20. I've shaved it ever since. I have a thick beard. Wahl balding clippers are the way to go.
You're being pathetic, user. Trying to cover up thinning/baldness just advertises your insecurity and makes you much less attractive to the opposite sex.
I'm in my 30's now. I've lost count of the number of random qt's who've asked to rub my head.
So long as you aren't dyel, being bald isn't an impediment. If you *are* dyel, that's what you should be worrying about.

Redpill me on coffee preventing baldness, please. Is it broscience or have there been studies done on it?

My mom would actually charge people 1- 2k $ per custom built hairpeices in her salon back in the 90s and early 00s. That guys piece was actually cheap

If you're a baby faced boyish looking dude anything less than a full head of hair just makes you look like a sickly cancer patient.

Not even in the "lol what a bald loser" sense but in the "jesus dude are you ok you're wasting away" sense.

Only women make such a huge deal out of YOUR hair, is what you meant to say.

Have fun with nogf.

Sounds like female pattern baldness or another atypical pattern.

Bad news: That's not just a natural thing like MPD. You could have a hormone or Thyroid problem. You might want to get checked out.

Good news: If it is, it can probably be reversed just by getting your body back in orde.r

The thing about baldness is you can't really do anything about it, other than questionable drugs. That's what disheartening. It's not like being fat or weak, which is a question of nothing but willpower.

only the first one looks good and he looks good even with bad hair

>It doesn't fit every face.
maybe

but every single man on earth looks better bald than he looks balding

caffeine is a meme
taurine and B vitamins are beneficial for you, but consuming them will only help you if you are somewhat deficient in them.

I would guess it's because it increases your metabolism and blood flow (to the follicles), but it can't be nowhere near as effective as minoxidil at that.

This my friend is balding ( started already at 23 or so) now 26 and it's really obvious. He still gets chicks all the time (more than me and the other friend). I'm pretty sure he's self conscious about it inside but he never shows it and I think that's the trick. I also never joke about it because its a dick move even tho my other friend has done it on several occasions, but he's a cocky faggot so yeah.

I want to be perma bald. Thinking about doing roids or something as I'm too lazy to shave my head everyday.

You'll likely still have some on the sides

Nobody goes completely bald though MPB alone. There's always some few strays left and the sides and back.

>hairlets

Tfw fast growing, thick, dark-blonde and slightly curly hair and all males in my family line had full hair even in their sixties yet.
Thanks mum and dad.