Would you eat a plate of boogies shit if it guaranteed you to have your ideal body for the rest of your life as well as...

Would you eat a plate of boogies shit if it guaranteed you to have your ideal body for the rest of your life as well as a 10/10 gf?

I'd eat that shit like it was my last meal you fucking loser. Anyone who says they wouldn't is a fucking liar.

I'd eat it just for the body or GF alone.

Only if I was doing keto

Of course I would. Seriously, who the fuck wouldn't?
>go through major discomfort for a few minutes, aftertaste will probably be pretty bad for a few hours
>live literally the rest of your life with a perfect body and gf

You could have made this more interesting. Say, having to eat his shit once a week or month, gf being attractive but bitchy and requiring you to spend lots of money on dumb shit, etc.

Why are there 2 threads up about boogies fecal matter? Has Veeky Forums gone too far?

these kind of hypotheticals are as retarded as the questions people used to ask about "would you suck a dick for $X?"

Of course I would, thats how I found my sugar daddy.

If I had proof that that would happen, I would at least give it consideration.

Depends..what are the macros?

Can i have the body without the gf?
Fuck women I just want to be in fighting shape.

So you're saying I acquire my dream body, as well as my dream gf, which is a clone of prime Jessica Alba with the following;
-slightly upgraded hips, butt and boobs
-hypersexual and slutty, yet 100% faithful to me
-obeys my command at all time (ie: ''shut up be quit'') without holding grudges

and the only catch is... I gotta eat one of boogies' turd? Nigga I'd blow him off too if he wants. Hell he could even take my anal virginity, I don't care

I'm going to be the first person in this thread with some semblance of self-respect and say no.
WTF if wrong with you people?
Are you autists honestly such massive permavergins that you'd eat shit for a gf?
Are you really do fucking lazy that you want an awesome body without any effort?
LAMOing at your lives rn.

Sincerely
5'7 Non-Chad

You already said 5ft7 you don't need to say non-chad as well.

Nigga what you're saying is kinda like ''I won the lottery but I refuse my prize. I would rather work hard for my money, even if it means less time for my family and loved ones''

boogie's bowels are very high traffic the food would barely be digested. it would probably taste as if you just left it on the counter for a couple days. sure I'd do it.

I kinda get what you're saying, and I really never refuse help for anything when someone offers.
However, I'm not going to degrade myself like that for anything.
I'd rather not win a lottery if it means I have to eat shit first.

You're just an idiot then. You can't forsake a couple minutes of suffering for a life-time of guaranteed happiness?

It's called emotional intelligence, you don't have much of it.

To suffer for something is different from willingly degrade yourself for something that can be achieved in some other way.
You and I probably have different definitions of happiness.

Or you know you can just eat clen, tren hard all year for that perfect body

>Would you eat a plate of boogies shit if it guaranteed you to have your ideal body for the rest of your life
>rest of your life

You're not the smartest one now, ain't ya ?
Anyway to follow up with my Jessica Alba clone, I would choose this as my dream body

id lick his asshole too thats a pretty good deal m80

I'd eat it for my ideal body.
My gf isn't a 10/10, but I love her so I'll be her 10 and be happy being loved by her.