Is love real?

Is love real?

Love is an evolutionary adaption to get you to make more babies.

As real as any other emotion

>not loving yourself
>not loving the iron
>not loving your kot

Yes

Will you find it?
Probs not, nor will I

I hope so. All I want from life is to love and be loved back.

Love is real, relationships are a meme

Cuteboys, is that you?

Yes but don't make the mistake of loving someone more than you love yourself. It will only fuck you over in the end

DON'T HURT ME

Yes user , when you connect with someone. It can be love , the simple consistent want or need to be with someone that is meaningful is love.

I wouldn't know

nailed it...

No. Love is a meme to sell romance novels, movies, music tv shows and some video games.

i fall in love with cuties all the time. its fun senpai

Yes. Emotions are weird.

It's something we feel, so it's real to us as a species. Maybe an alien can land on earth and prove to us it isn't actually real... but fuck aliens, we're humans.

> ITT post love stories

Yes user. Love is real. And it hurts

I have one.

>Met her about 2 years ago in tears. Comforted her.
>From the moment I met her, I knew she's the one.
>Brownish/Blondish hair, bluish grey eyes, naturally petite build, rosy cheeks.
>See her almost every day, love to kiss her little face.
>My love burns just as much today than the moment I met her, I stare into her eyes and I know she's in my heart forever.
>
>She's my daughter.

Your mom loves you op.

no, anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something

>She cried when I popped her cherry
>but she was biting her bottom lip
>her pussy was a river
>I came with the force of a thousand suns
>her pussy muscles clenched with the power of a 100 black holes
>She just turned 8

>Is love real?
Yes, it is.

You can experience unconditional love from your pets and towards your children.

If you are extra lucky you will experience love from women, but only if you deserve it.

i guess

i've had one serious gf and we dated for 9 years
to this day she's the only girl i've ever had an emotional attraction to
every gf since i just haven't cared about
i'm 29 now we broke up 6 years ago
if she wanted to get married and have kids right now i wouldn't hesitate to do it

I know this is bait but dude wtf.

this is a fitness board

and who cares
go lift, culture yourself and read/listen to dead european white men, drink your shakey, and give your mommy kissies

She doesn't remember you user.
Move on.
She sure as fuck did.

That isn't fair though, women in general move on from relationships really easily. Even if dumped by the love of their life, they'll cry one night over ice cream and then call up all the backup dudes they had lined up.

I just fucked a slut from a party and my
condom ripped mid session.

Now I have to fear for my life for some lousy drunk sex.
Yeah, love is real and it's so much better than fucking around.

pets 'love' you because you feed them and give them shelter you retarded faggot. same with kids, and to a degree with women. love is never unconditional and you can't afford to be this naive

meh, i'm happy enough

>pets 'love' you because you feed them and give them shelter you retarded faggot.
Riiiiight, that is why homeless people have dogs that follow them everywhere even though he has no home an barely enough food to survive...
>same with kids, and to a degree with women.
I am talking about YOUR love for YOUR kids, which IS unconditional, you dense motherfucker.

>love is never unconditional and you can't afford to be this naive
Whatever man, I have loving parents, a loving gf and loving pets, I have always been loved, so maybe I am not the best person to talk about how love is conditional...

Temporarily

>w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶c̶k̶n̶o̶w̶l̶e̶d̶g̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶
>e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶s̶
>anything

I'm 36 and I know my chances to be a good father to a healthy kid are fading every day. I feel like a failure as a man. I don't want to get old living a meaningless life. All I know is pain and anxiety.

Children and family are the most important thing in this life. Love is real and it can be yours if you aren't some borderline autist like me.

>tfw never felt love for someone

I'm 18 should I be worried or just put myself out there more

>18 years old
>never fell in love

Have I ascended?

you fags are still babies, dont be shut in neets and meet more people and youll fall for the meme soon enough

>18
>thinking they have already ran out of time

el oh el
you are nothing but suckling babes at the teats of Time. You know nothing, you are nothing. Grow up.

>Last gf was my friend of 4 years
>Truly loved her,but had to leave for several months for the Army
>She cheated on me with my best friend, told me I will never be good enough for her
>cut a year and some change later
>Still feel like I will never be good enough for anyone, meet a wonderful gal
>On our third date she stands me up and ghosts me

Love is real and I don't want to feel it. My parents have been together 20 or so years and I haven't had a relationship in over a year.

Pets aren't intelligent enough to feel love. I don't agree that they hang around you just because you feed them, but the human concept of love doesn't apply to them.

My puppers follows me around wherever I go, licks me, and sleeps with her head resting on my leg every night, but I don't think for a second that her dog brain is processing anything similar to human love. It's simply an instinctual drive to follow her leader and maybe a display of affection at best.

You can find someone new user! I lost my faith too after my last experience with women, but now I am soon to be married (cucked as you say).
But love can be learnt, love might not be something you feel immeaditly on someone. It will grow bigger over time, and after you realize you truly love someone you can look back and think why did you not love him/her earlier.

>Love for my child
Yes, I'd die for my son in the blink of an eye. He brings out the best in me and no sacrifice is too great for his happiness.

>Love for a grill
Not really IMO, it's just ownership. I've had 3 major girlfriends (28 years old) and the rest of the girls I've been with I've only been "dating" but never taken them as a girlfriend. My current partner is ace and I love spending time with her, everything is easy and we never argue or have problems. We train boxing together down classes and she is dynamite in bed, plus she laughs at internet culture and likes anime/geeky movies.

But I don't love her, if she were to leave me I'd be upset obviously but life goes on and I've got goals to keep me busy. IMO "love" is just what people assign to someone who brings them happiness; but if you've got more than 1 source of happiness you realize it's not such a big deal after all.

I don't know. I think I fell for a girl a long time ago, but it wasn't as great as I hoped it would be. She ultimately used me and then tried to hook up with my best friend at the time who was having none of that.

The only girls who have told me that they love me are family and a few friends. Even now, there's one girl that makes me happy and I enjoy talking to, but I don't know if I can say I love her.

I know though that I've slowly been learning to love myself again lately, and I want to get to the point where I love what I do and who I am. Whether or not I have a good partner by my side or not by that point, I don't really care.

When you stop looking that's when they'll come IMO.

I stopped looking and stayed single for 3 years, didn't have sex for a year after deciding to just focus on training. It was through my pursuit of boxing that I met my current grill, and she goes boxing too. I honestly was at a point where I was happy alone and I wasn't actively looking or trying.

Fuck you, I'm a student and I'm out on the regular.

t.grandpa

This

You guys might feel mature at 18, I felt mature at 18. At 23 I thought I knew what life was all about; at 28 I realize I didn't know anything.
The prefrontal cortex (Part of the brain responsible for decision making) doesn't have nearly the functional capacity at age 18 as it does at 25. You're all still immature and not fully developed mentally.

Stop being so desperate and live your lives, it'll happen when it happens. You're still babies and you want to settle down with the same girl already? Lol...

That's right, junior, now go mow the fucking lawn and vacuum the house

I want to expand on this.

Myex was my best friend for nearly 4 years, we got into serious realitionship while I was away for training with the army. We'd skype every night and text throught the day. I loved her. One day we didn't talk the whole day, so I asked herissomething was wrong. She told me she had found someone better than I. Itdestroyed me. I stopped going to the gym and lost all of my gains. When I got home she hit me up and I went on a date with her. At then end of the date, she told me I will never be good enough for her. Despite all of this I stilllove her.

Now recently I have had feels for another girl. We had a couple of dates and I was hoping shit would be real this time.We spent the week planning to spend the weekend together. Well that didnt happen and she stopped talkingto me.

In the time between her and myex Ive slept wigth 25+ women. I still hate myself and feel like shit,

Also I', drunk my space bar is broken.

>I love someone who treats me bad and told me I will never be good enough for her

Grow up you needy faggot, whatever you feel for that bitch it isn't love. Theres a whole world of women out there, hundreds or thousands of women in your city; statistically you'll find another who doesn't treat you badly if you get some self esteem about you and stop emitting the aura of being desperate.

>I had a couple dates with another girl and I got feels

Grow up

this guy gets it

>One day we didn't talk the whole day, so I asked her is something was wrong

Woah; needy and insecure as fuck. If you were my girlfriend and you were trying to text me ALL DAY I'd be pissed off with you too; people have shit to do beyond give you their attention and reassure you.

Fuck off, you emofags! This board is dedicated to Veeky Forumsness, clearly these stupid "feel" threads don`t belong here. take your shit somewhere else

Woah, you are so cool!

I just want to cum inside a girl. Emotions and social interaction are too fucking taxing.

>be 12
>become friends with autistic nerd guy sitting next to me in class
> we have the same interests like fantasy
> for months we talk in elvish code on paper
>he gifts me the Hobbit to introduce me to the world of Tolkien on my birthday, I give him The Orient Express to introduce him to murder mystery novels.
>one day he mentions to me that he likes a girl, a cute blonde blue eyed beauty who's really popular and sweet. Bury my feelings and never dig them up. Pretend I don't care.
>year ends, we are assigned in different classes
>years pass by and eventually be back in the same class together.
>he turned into a jock, puberty hit him hard, he started playing rugby, lifting weights, hanging out with the cool crowd.
>meanwhile I am still nerdy autistic chick who gets friends gig every so often someone feels left out or lonely and has no one to hang out with.
>realize I will never be her and shouldn't bother trying anymore even though I still get his autistic nerd jokes nobody gets in his clique, and know I understand him better than she ever will.
>here's the kicker, she doesn't like him like that. He's too autistic for her, too detached of emotion, and it kills him. I guess he knows how I feel.
>realize I need to make it, not for him but for me.

All in all, I was fucked over by my genes. I am not even that ugly, green eyed brunette with petite light weight build. I just represented what he secretly despised about himself because he knew he had to ditch those things to fit in, even though those were the things he loved...

>See her almost every day
you should kill yourself for fucking a random slut and putting another fatherless child into the world

t.edgemaster

post your fucking feet or don't post at all

Try not being as blind as he is and you will see thousands of men that match you.

I hope your child dies

>valuing responsibility and commitment is being an edgemaster
what a time to live

thanks, since then I have met someone recently, and it's going great. It's just that I felt like sharing my first love story and also the longest I have loved someone, about 7 years.
Also even though I have made it, I am still Jenny from the block, which basically means my friends are "nerd losers" and "normies" alike, and often than not I would prefer the company of a dyel or fat fuck from here than a fit jock who lives by debasing societal rules. I don't mean to be rude, I am just making a point in the language most of you will understand. Thanks for your concern though, it's easy to see yourself become the villain after being done dirty one too many times.

Tits or gtfo roastie.

>got back into college after almost ruinning my life
>2 weeks in
>waiting for a class one day
>scanning around the room
>accidentally lock eyes with girl
>strange unknown feeling overwhelms me
>what the fuck is this
>moment is literally carved into my memory, every single detail
>2 days later she initiates convo with me
>feels I did not know existed when around her
>we become very close and talk almost every day
>I'm just falling for her harder and harder
>one day we go for a walk in the forest by a frozen lake
>she feeds some ducks as I just watch her softly skip from joy when the ducks do something funny and she looks at me with her big green eyes and a smile on her face and points at the ducks and says "look haha"
>she is THE ONE
>no doubt in my mind
>I thought I loved girls before, but nothing comes close to her
>everyone around us thinks we're a perfect match
>ff 5 months
>now we've been dating for a month and I'm the happiest I have ever been and she's my motivation to make a change for the better
>she knows everything about me and is hinting that she loves me
>I love her with all my heart, don't know if I should say it yet

I was lucky enough to meet her and I believe with all my heart that if there's one person for each of us out there, that she's the one for me. She herself even said that we are a perfect match and are probably meant to be.

You sound really confused desu.
Keep growing up and you will figure things out.

Never loved. Never was loved. Never had a girlfriend. Barely could hold acquaintances through high school, which I eventually lost. Lost the ability to have a conversation, can't even hold small talk now. I can never agree with anyone. now crawling through college at the verge of dropping out. The time I most speak of the week is to my psychologist, which only says facebook tier advice. I've never been more alone in my life and I'm barely 20. I'm physically and mentally weak, always was. Life is bleak and I can't visualize 1 year into the future. I don't know what the fuck to do.

Be careful lad.

love is the feeling you get when you have convinced yourself that you can't do any better

Love is real in your head. And two people will only be in love for a period of time. Not forever. People change. You never can say for sure what is in another person's head. I'm the type of guy who wants to fall in love but I know I'm an idiot. I know that this mentality is going to lead to me marrying a girl and then getting divorced and losing money in a settlement. And the only way to stop it would be to abstain from women altogether. I'm driving a car towards a cliff but can't force myself to hit the brakes.

HAHAHAHA fucking women

How is this Veeky Forums related?

Reddit and memey watcher detected

You truly are a master at coping

Whoa

wtf nigga

>known her for 5 months
>dating for 1 month
>already "in love"
She's gonna tear your heart out your fucking chest. Don't be naive.

Stay strong user. I've been there. Dropped out of college. Got admitted to a mental hospital and everything. Finally got better. I'm 22 now and back in college. Hang in there.

Been there. Friendless for probably 5 years, shit family, talked the most with psychologist, and no motivation for anything. Try to find something you are passionate about, or something you just like doing (for me it was weeb shit, dota, languages, and music), and live it and breath it while holding on to college. Getting a degree and a job is a means to be able to do that thing you like. If trying to seek friends is hard, start loving your own company.Try to make your self laugh and smile. In my friendless period i cracked jokes, and made witty comments to myself about things i saw or heard. It sounds autistic, but it helps keeping your sanity in check and you won't lose your ability to talk. If you actively want to get social, find group/association that has the same interest you have. Always easiest to talk about shit you like. Good luck user.

dunno

ive been with my gf for 3 years. live together and i really enjoy everything we do together, and i am happy to spend the rest of my life with her.

but i wouldn't be bothered if we broke up...
i don't know.

I met my girlfriend 3 years ago.
We've been together for 13 months now.
We love eachother unconditionally, we can talk about anything, sex is great, she lifts as well.

I love her so much, user.
If you do everything as best as you can do, love will find you.
Don't be sad because you haven't found your love yet.
I could sit 10+ hours a day playing the vidya 3 years ago, but today I'm as happy as I could ever be.
We are all going to make it.

>Crush hard on girl in high school
>Never ask her out
>Regret it for a while
>Eventually start trying to find other people
>Meet girl
>Start to warm up
>Like her, think she's funny, cute, smart
>Get closer
>Slowly dawns on me that I don't actually like her, I just like the attention she's giving me that I'm starved for
>Realise I'm doing this for the wrong reason
>Realise that even a relationship with her would make me more miserable as I chase something I can't attain
>Don't pursue
>Meet girl
>Start to warm up
>Like her, think she's funny, cute, smart
>Get closer
>Rinse
>Repeat
>Fall further into isolation
>Realise the hope of ever forming a true connection with another human being is impossible
>Lift to take the feels away