Any calflets here? Is training calves a meme...

Any calflets here? Is training calves a meme? I've been doing calf raises for a month and have seen pretty much zero progress, even doing the pause at the bottom meme. Has anyone here had success training calves or am i doomed to wearing pants for the rest of my life?

use the elliptical machines on your cardio days

just hike long distances

Do you actually take measurements on your progress or do you just *feel* like you haven't made any size improvement?

> a month

Nice bait, if bait.

I didn't see any calf gains until 4 months in. Training them for a year now and finally out of calflet mode at 6'2

Yep that's me, but I was born with small everything including forearms, wrists

i live in a city and walk a lot but the only thing that has even grown from it has been the muscle in front of my shin.

are u memeing or has that actually worked for you

i havent measured shit but i know for a fact they havent grown much (or at all). Do you measure your pecs or arms? its pretty obvious when theres growth.

it's not bait. No other muscle Ive had took 4 months to show any growth.

also post calves faggot

bump pls help

StairMaster

The reason your calves aren't growing is because you have a very low genetic potential that you are very slowly moving towards.

Ignore the faggots ITT that have a high genetic potential telling you some memey shit that 'worked' for them.
Ask 100 people with good calf genetics how to get big calves and you'll get 100 different answers each more autistic than the last. And all of them will laugh incredulously at you when you explain your less-than-favourable calf genetics to them when you haven't attempted their random shit with increasing parameters.

>did you do it every day? Gotta pound those calves man
>did you rest and give them a chance to grow?
>but did you even measure them man?

fuck yourselves

>haha you won't ever make it with that attitude bro
>hardwork, dedication, persistence and just go beastmode man. having this loser's attitude is your problem

fuck off with that shit normies, i've seen guys who sit down all day have bigger calves than bodybuilders who have tried all different methods with a cocktail of drugs. I myself have a bigger chest than guys much bigger than me in all other areas because of favourable genetics but I don’t have the arrogance to lecture them on why my special chest fly routine will work for them.

/rant

What if I hold a barbell and do tippy toes?

idk bro its almost like if you continue to workout a muscle it grows

smfh i was a calflet but everyday i fuck my calves up and now they are at least presentable

I know this is sacrilege on here, but all I do is cardio in order to meet fitness standards in the military and it's given me meaty calves.
Just look at navy seals, they do a metric fuck ton of cardio yet they don't look like runner twigs. Example of seal routine below.

Running
5 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 4 miles, Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat
Pushups
20 sets of 20 Push-ups Mon/Wed/Fri
Sit-Up
20 sets of 25 sit-ups Mon/Wed/Fri
Pullups
5 sets of 12 Pull-ups Mon/Wed/Fri
Dips - Triceps Version
20 sets of 15 Dips Mon/Wed/Fri
Swim
Swim continuously for 75 min. 4-5 days/week

You don't have to do all that, I'm just trying to say is cardio can be your friend in this regard. Despite what many would have you believe.

yeah what this guy says. im convinced that the only way to gain calves is to gain a lotta fat. but its gotten to the point for me that whenever im out and about and a fat guy shits on my calves i just let it go. it's obvious the dumb fuck knows jack shit.

>Has anyone here had success training calves
Yes, me. The thing with calves is that they only respond to high volume, like extremly high in the 400-500 rep range. At least mine do, so I do toes out legs spread calf raises in that rep range EVERY day. After a month you'll see the difference or at least feel it, since they will be pumped all the time.

With time I started adding weight to my calf raises, but the rep-range stays the same. Important is that you do this EVERY day.

Genetics and shit may be true for africans with high insertions, but if you are not an african, genetic meme is just said by people that train them wrong or do not train them at all.

Now if you do not trust me, stand up, spread your legs shoulders wide and put your toes out (picrelated), and do 400 calf raises without a pause with straight legs.

it's important that your calfes are not smaller than your flexed biceps

cramped up after 100, this could work

Just go for a run daily, i've been doing it for a couple of months now and the results are very visible.

>just do the full navy seals routine
>just get fat
>just go for a run every day
>just do FUCKING 500 CALF RAISES EVERY

fuck off gurus

Never claimed to be a guru. Just saying I've never seen a navy seal with twig calves so they're probably doing something right.
>m-muh genetics
Yeah, that's also the reason why certain people are obese. Little known fact.

Sounds to me like you've given up trying. If you actually cared you would try all of the "guru" methods for yourself until you find what works for you, rather than being a whiny shit about it.

>try 100s of dumb fuck routines
yours is the fucking dumbest. I've never seen a sumo lifter or a soccer player with bad calves either

I'm a mailman, walk around 10 or more miles daily.

My calves are fucking huge. Not done a calf raise in the gym in like 3 years.

If you have free time, just go walking/hiking. Wear a heavy bag for extra.

hiking will build calves like no other. especially if you hike on steep terrain with lots of rocks and have to walk on your toes a lot

>than bodybuilders who have tried all different methods with a cocktail of drugs.
Maybe you should stop focusing on something as pointless as how big your calves are, then?

that is the ultimate red-pill for genetic calflets
Not spinning your wheels with this dumb shit

>phat calves from being a fat boi
feels nice

>Not spinning your wheels with this dumb shit
But user if I don't spend all of my income on supplements to look slightly bigger, I'll never love myself, despite training myself to constantly need exogenous chemicals to feel good about myself.

>tfw naturally good calves because I cycled 20 km a day at age 10 till 17

>all of my income on supplements
just take some test bro

the burn, fuck never felt it like this, thx user

Nah I'd rather not mess with my endocrine system for slight aesthetic changes, thanks.