Just ate half a stack of pancakes. Kill me

Just ate half a stack of pancakes. Kill me.

Just smelled bbq. Fucking shoot me I can feel my gainz wasting away

>not adding protein powder to your pancake mix
>not adding extra eggs
>not using peanut butter instead of butter/syrup as a topping

>Kill me.
need a place and time

or you can just not be a retarded faggot and drink a protein shake instead of eating one pancake

how many pancakes is "half a stack"?

about 100-140lbs depending on the machine

not using the banana and eggs mix

Confess your sins in the /fat/ thread

BBQ is top tier bulking dude. Eat it.

How are stacks of pancakes even a thing? Do you have eight pancakes cooking at once in several pans or do you wait whilst you cook them two or so at a time?

We cook thin pancakes, and roll them up with lemon juice and sugar.

>machine

when i make pancakes i cook them one at a time and then stack them

How do you keep the first ones warm?

they have hot pancakes over them and it takes almost no time to cook them so it's not a big deal

is that true?

Heyyyy, that's edwardo the elephant !

flabby as fuck

I can assure you as a chef

That i wouldnt feed that garbage to my fucking dog

so that taste bad?

It tastes like something faintly resembling vomit

i was about to do it right now

thanks

It tastes like banana pancakes, go figure. Taste is fine, unless you're some old money type fuckwart who insists steaks should only be prepared the way he likes it.
Give it a shot, see for yourself if you like it. If not, you've wasted no more than 2 eggs and a banana.

So you had like... 2 pancakes?
A stack is only 3-4 you retard.

Look at his picture you faggot. With small pancakes you can stack more.

At least rat good pancakes

ok i will

Just make this. But add some greek yogurt to make it less dry, and DO NOT overdo the baking soda, too much of it and the cake won't rise.

looks good,need to try this

are you british? my ma used to do this for me as a kid. comfy pancakes.

Not that user, but my grandma does it all the time (Bulgarian). Really thin pancakes and coat them in butter, jam or honey and roll them up.

When I first learned that Murricans have fat pancakes, I thought what the fuck.

cover them

just to mention, get Chocolate Cookie flavor protein, tastes much better than Birthday Cake and you don't even need cocoa powder, and only a tiny bit of stevia.

Adding like 5g of self-raising flour helps too. Also agree with the greek yogurt, or else it will be VERY dry and rubbery and you'll need water with every bite to stop from choking.

>tfw been making a shit ton of these and my protein intake has jumped from ~180g to ~250g.
>imagine the smell of my farts
>ignoring other food for this because it's just like cake
i need to stop

i've tried this.
it wasn't bad and actually had a surprisingly light and fluffy texture.
it tasted very strongly of banana as you might imagine so don't bite into it expecting it to taste like pancakes.

I can assure you as a chef that I am an elitist for a job that is basically for little cucks

you get overoworked, underpaid, and your stress levels are through the roof

I love when people glorify it, so please, brag about it

>just ate another 2 kg tub of peanut butter

thats not pancakes

Made this yesterday, fucking delicious. Gonna make it again when I get home from work

>ate a small piece of cake yesterday at my father's birthday dinner

What have I done?

>another day, another stack
fuuuuuuck

Then what the fuck are they supposed to be?

Just tried this and this is how it came out:
1. 30g milk was nowhere near enough to give it a doughy texture, I put in double
2. It came out dry and spongey as fuck, the only way I could eat it was by dipping it in milk like a cookie

It was pretty much inedible without milk, but it was pretty damn tasty after I put dipped it in some milk. Sort of like a chocolate cake but the texture was a little different. It's more flexible so you have to chew it very well, it doesn't just fall apart in your mouth like a proper cake.

Oh just adding, I feel full as fuck now, so if you're bulking, this is a bad idea, unless you add like butter and flour and bake it in your oven. kek

Everytime I try this stuff it ends with horrible pancakes. I'll stick with Bisquick. Hell it is the syrup that has the most calories anyway.

>half a stack of pancakes
>half a stack