How autistic would be to approach a fitgirl at my gym?

How autistic would be to approach a fitgirl at my gym?

I don't really want to fuck her or anything(although it'd be nice) but she looks really good so I feel like it's be helpful to make friends that also lift since I have none.

It's only autistic if you make it autistic.
So to answer your question it'll be the most autistic thing people in your gym ever witness

Generally, approaching other people at the gym (male or female) without a good reason is hard to pull off, socially. Think of it like coming up to a random person in public and trying to strike up a conversation - it's pretty off-putting to have a stranger just start talking to you.

If you have a reason to strike up a conversation, and I mean a real one, such as asking to work in or when she's going to be done with the equipment she's using, that'll likely go over better. You can usually casually throw in a compliment and gauge her reaction. If she sticks around and talks to you, there you go. If she just wants to move on and keep lifting, let her.

The gym is a place of solitude for a lot of people, and they don't want to get hassled while theyre trying to do their workout. Especially girls, who get hit on nonstop.

Most girls at the gym just want to be admired from afar, not talked to. I can understand too because I hate people coming up to talk too

This guy put it better than I could.
Look for the non-verbal cues; if she's obviously disinterested/annoyed then leave her alone and pretend she doesn't exist after that lol

Yeah that makes sense. She's probably important anyways I guess(maybe competes or is an instagrsm thot or someting) at least to my untrained eye because she looks perfect for a lifting girl.

Doesn't have those T-rex proportions like most lifting girls who only train glutes and hams.

what kind of conversation would be appropriate if theres strong eye contact without any talking?

i was thinking something like "hey I noticed you from across the room, you look gorgeous!" maybe with some kino thrown in.

Make sure to tip your fedora at her you fucking dweeb

Don't assume she's "important" just because she looks good. There are a lots of good-looking girls at the gym who take care of themselves and their bodies just because they like to. Putting them on a pedestal will only screw up your mentality. They're just people like you or I, but with bangin tits.

If there's really strong eye contact or other non-verbal stuff (and I mean objectively something more than just catching your eye for a second) you could certainly take that as a queue to test the waters. I would probably think of something a little more thoughtful to say than just saying she's hot, though.

all you have to say is "hi" then put her down and go pick something else up

It's not the tits my dude... She has really defined and striated shoulders and just looks amazing. Her tits are actually pretty small but suit her very well

Lol using 'kino' on a stranger at the gym, like touching her arm or something? Definitely don't do that. You could only get away with it if you'd talked to her a few times and get a positive response.

I have never attempted to chat up a girl at the gym, but when I think about other gym regulars that I know..it usually goes..see them around a lot, acknowledge them when they are in the same area as me, say 'hey how are you going?' or something, maybe use their plates etc..see them another time and talk about training...etc

The only way in I can see is by talking about training and segueing into other topics. But you'd have to talk over a number of days or you'll seem weird

just do it

start up a conversation and talk about mutual interests. asking her if she's exercising usually works for me

I saw a skinny black girl pulling some decent numbers on a deadlift so I made it obvious that I was impressed and watching her do her set and said "damn, girl!" when she was done. She smiled and we chatted for a bit.

I'm 6'3" and white, though, so ymmv.

Niggers are gross though.

Coming up to random people is off-putting but very rewarding, I do this all the time, however, at the gym people go to workout not to find love or friends, I guess a better comparison would be trying to talk to qt at the movies.

Trips tell the truth

don't do it, OP. it fucks up the environment and you will look like a faggot for distracting others. if there's a lobby in the building you could wait for her there, and show her your dick when you see her walk by

>if there's a lobby in the building you could wait for her there
DON'T DO THAT OP. That is stage 3 creepy.

not in a fucking gym it isn't. everybody there is horny and want sum fuk. what is creepy is going in there and coming up with some stupid plan to "spot" her and then ask for her phone number FUCK YOU BALTIMORE

youre gonna get jealous anyway when she starts talking about her flings

Just talk to her like shes a dude

>>i was thinking something like "hey I noticed you from across the room, you look gorgeous!" maybe with some kino thrown in.

You're an embarrasment

walking up to people in the gym and starting to touching them is the worst idea I've heard

Why would she start talking about that?

It's like you've never been friendzoned.

I haven't. How little does a woman have to respect you to do that?

Women just literally can't stop talking about guys.

i have a friend who chats up gym girls regularly. hes average looking but just asks them if they want to workout nwxt time together and gets their numbers. he didnt get a gf on this way though, its fun training with one of his gym girls for me at least. she lesbian though

Not in my experience

Well, that's actually a reasonable point to start right there. Noticing things that are out of the ordinary can be a non-creepy conversation starter. “I just have to ask: What kind of training plan do you use? I often see fit girls that are a bit unproportionate, but you seem to have found something that works well for you“

If she is generally up for conversation, she will probably be happy to talk about what she is doing. She is putting a lot of effort into her training and asking her to talk about something she is passionate about instantly makes her more emotionally invested in the conversation than a simple “You're hot“ which doesn't even give her a point to respond to that is not at least a bit a bit uncomfortable.