Why do you manlets even bother with lifting?

I dont really understand why do manlets choose lifting when they obviously were never meant to look good. Short guys are unattractive and no amount of muscles will ever change that. Like 99% girls prefer guys over 6 with ottermode, than a really jacked short guy.
If I was a manlet Id go for art, music or something like that. Like really, instead of wasting your time in the gym as a manlet you should instead learn to play the guitar. Girls love guys who can play guitar and playing guitar is actually a cool thing. No one gives a shit that you can squat 5pl8. Look at Ed Sheeran. Milions of girls want his dick. Do you think he would be in the same position if he choose lifting instead of music?
>inb4 i dont lift for girls or for attention i just like lifting
yeah okay, keep lying to yourself

I actually unironically enjoy lifting.

If I was lifting for women I'd have stopped after the first 3 months or so.

t. lifting since 2004

Surely if you've been lifting since 2004 you shouldn't be a manlet anymore.

I lift to look good naked so it's not depressing when I look in the mirror. I have no intention of getting a girlfriend anytime soon and don't care what they want.

this.

stop frauding faggot

Got a problem with manlets at the gym, OP? Why so mad?

It's so easy for us to get swole. I'm not even talking about reaching ottermode, because that's REALLY easy.
So I lift. Not for girls (I'm married). It's good for me. It's like therapy.

im saying that even if you lift you will still look like shit, so why not spend that time you spend on cooking food and going to the gym on something else?

>being closer or farther away from the ground makes you a more moral, decent, contributing person to society.

lol k. fuck off with the divide and conquer shit and have white children. ignore kike posts brahs.

>why do you go to the gym when you could just be a famous pop star
>"manlets"
>jimmies visibly rustled from watching short people be healthy

someone give gold to this gentlemen xD

If any of you fags actually spent time around women you'd know that while being tall is often a bonus, women will go for the good looking, well built, confident and funny guy who is 5'7, over the boring lanky autist who is 6'3 any day.

I'm 6'2 and I know literal short guys (like 5'6, rather than the retarded Veeky Forums definition of 'manlet') who get WAY more pussy than me cause I'm not that attractive and my confidence is fucked.

>Having a light skin tone makes you a more moral, decent, contributing person to society.

Nice mental gymnastics racist

Guy from my high school unironically had one of the top 3 girls in the whole grade out of 380. If I had to guess he was probably 5'5 and totally jacked. Meanwhile I'm still a khv at 6'2, not overweight at a all and think about killing myself every day. Chin up manlets!

Why no time just do both? Stop worrying about height you're probably fine

>skin tone is the only thing affected by race

Trust me, a jacked short man is 2000% better than a short, unfit man who can play guitar.
Fucking kys.

even better, jacked short guitarist

/masterrace/ here

I'm not totally jacked though, I'm built, 5'8"

This. you faggots really need to start focusing on things you can control .

>implying i lift to look good for girls
>implying im not already involved in performing arts
>implying it's not my hidden misogyny that prevents me from getting laid

I don't have anything against short guys (I mean I'm a Veeky Forums manlet at 5'9) but it's almost hilarious about how my gym at night when I go is like nobody told me it was Short Guy time.

Like there's almost double digit dudes who are 5'3 or even shorter (pretty much all of them are either hispanic or asian) and then all of the roided HUGE guys are like 5'6 or so. I'm basically a giant at the gym.

>short guys are unattractive
Maybe cause you're not gay but there are some very attractive manlets!

Rob lipset "5'9"

I once heard the reason why Brad Pitt was like THE attractive guy was because he had the face of a manlet (real one, not Veeky Forums standards) but is actually 5'10-5'11.

I mean off the top of my head I'd probably agree that a lot of tall guys aren't that attractive if you take away the height.

>12
>5'10

god damn kids are on crack these days.