Boogie

Do you think hes capable of wiping his ass properly? I would guess that he has to shove a hose up his bum after every shit

Do you think his wife is desensitized at this point from cleaning his asshole and giving him spongebaths?

How does a man of this size successfully take a shit anyways

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont even wanna think about it

Leave him alone

hi boogie!

>want to drop some weight
>can't lose weight
>blame his family
>finally happy
>still can't lose weight
>20 years of +10k diet made him a chairwhale
>coronary arteries are probably thicker and dense than lard itself
>literally can die at any point and any moment
>finally can get surgery...
>he need to lose some weight to prove the doctors that he can do it
>still can't lose weight
>have to pay for the operation
>shittin' about it on twitter
>SOMEBODY
>WILL
>HAVE
>TO
>PAY

He's getting a gastric sleeve and turning his life around

>thick arteries
Should i go /morbidobesity/ mode and then cut back to 5% in order to get thick fucking popping veins?

At the end of the day, he has a hot wife and we're spending saturday night on Veeky Forums. LoL

What makes you think he bothers cleaning himself?

Is boogie jewish?

I'm just asking questions...

Boogie is r9k incarnate
>Morbidly obese
>Manchild
>Left Wing
>Non Productive (youtube videos about pokemon does not count as production)
>Autistic
>Literally less functional than a 8 year old child

Guy is probably legit upset at his weight at all times of the day, prob feels disconnected from the human race in his mind. I wish I could force him to eat less, I'm sorry for him.

Digits confirm boogie will die 1 month after his surgery

he's probably got a fat person ass wiping wand
youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM

/r9k/ is alt-right because of /pol/ invasions.

Do you think his wife can even reach his genitals? Lmao,

Boogie used to ship himself because he didn't give a fuck. Eventually his wife convinced him to get a colostomy bag. He was too lazy to empty it though and it exploded during a con.

You're either blind or terminaly desperate.

>ship himself

Crap, I meant to say shit himself.

>implying boogie actually has sex

He cant fit in the shower so he gets his wife to wash him with the garden hose.

Not even kidding

I thought that was just a greentext story, he doesn't actually have one does he?

Yes he actually has one.

>hot wife

You mean he gets cucked by his ugly wife who probably hasn't even seen, much less touched, his dick in years while we waste our day on Veeky Forums.

I... It's sunday

lolol

He has his decent looking gf to wipe his ass for him.

>tfw you'll never have a pet balloon wife

I 100% guarantee you if Boogie loses weight, she will divorce him and take 50%+tip

She's a straight up gold digger

Why haven't you seen a therapist, boogie?

PAY

FOR

no

MY

REFUGEES

HEALTHCAAAAARRRREEEEEE

I think I would've necked myself at this point if I was that huge.

You know I've only ever seen her face. She looked thin. Does she actually look like this?

People who get that huge don't have the mental strength to kill themselves.

>necked
You mean hung yourself? If Boogie tried to hang himself the whole house would fall down on him. Probably killing him. Not exactly the way he intended.

I'd say his wife has to hose his ass area down and rub talcum powder all over his cracks every day, even still, there is no keeping someone that size clean 24/7.

I can't remember which video it was, but Philip DeFranco said in an old one that the first time he met boogie2988 at a con that he smelled like stale cat piss and the stench made his eyes water but just played it off with his francis schtick so that people didn't feel so uncomfortable.

If you need a gastric sleeve you already are too fucked to have any kind of self control. Most idiots still don't understand you still have to eat less band or not

Wow. And Phil is such a nice guy. It must have been bad for him to say that.

fun fact: the hanging of a fat person in the US was deemed as cruel and unusual punishment because his head would have been ripped off, so they executed him with another method.

boogie's so far gone there's no hope for him anymore. we're all just waiting for the day to see his wife with a black guy on youtube and facebook telling us he's gone and died doing what he loved meaning playing video games and sitting on his fat arse of course

BRRRRRRAAAAAPPP

The sad thing is Boogie has nice hair and skin for a fucking 40 something. He could have been a decent looking guy well into middle age, but he pissed it all away by being such a lazy fatass.

dude's rich. i'm sure he uses a bidet like the rest of modern society outside of the USA

Alright, so if he isn't able to wipe properly, does he just call his wife over? Does he just tell out honey?? Toilet paper please! Does he hold his ass cheeks open for her? Does he bend over too or does he just hold his cheeks? I can't see him being able to stay bent over for long at his weight. Can you imagine the stench of it after he holds open his cheeks and the shit mess from his absolutely disgusting diet he has to maintain to stay at his weight? God almighty that must be absolutely disgusting.

god it turns me on thinking about that. All women deserve to be servent whores. i wanna go to thailand and shit on a plate and have a woman eat it