>/fat/ generals are for fat members of Veeky Forums who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky

>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Post that one special food that you've been missing, and reply with BEGONE FAT FUCKERY to keep your losses another week.

Im not obese but i am chubby fat, im getting much more muscle definition is chest and arms but my fucking tummy hasnt changed. Would you say a cutting diet mixed with cardio and ab isolation workouts is a good idea??

I've lost 15 kg, and I'm 15kg away from my goal weight.

Why am I not seeing any changes? I've gone down clothing sizes, and the scale is definitely telling me I'm thinner, but looking at my progress pictures there is just no difference.
No one has complimented my weight loss, my friends and family don't think I look different, I don't think I look different.

what was the fucking point man i want to look hot

BEGONE FAT FUCKERY

So after 2 weeks of Keto I watched the Hodge Twins video that told me to have a Carb day and I did and man did it fuck me up. I have mostly liquid shits and constant dull stomach ache

But something very stressful also happened to me today and I have been nervous so I cant tell which is causing the discomfort. Anyone else have this problem with keto?

BEGONE FAT FUCKERY

If you're just chubby eat healthy and lift heavy, once you have put a decent size cut down until you're happy the way you look

>this /fat/ thread has no edition name
shit this fucked me up famalam

Sounds like you are confusing weight loss with body fat loss. You need to start weightlifting.

can someone please tell me how many calories i should be counting for 100g of plain, skinless, grilled chicken breast?

i've seen figures online ranging from 80-150 calories for 100g. seems like a lot of variation for such a simple food.

>meme diet

Ab isolation before or after?? I plan 3× a week directly, and 2× a week indirectly. Was Veeky Forums only because i swam.

500kcal

What's a decent exercise regimen for someone who doesn't have access to a weight lifting equipment.

Ab isolation before or after cut?

100 calories per 100g for boneless skinless chicken breasts.

>Ab isolation before or after??
What type? Weighted crunches?

BEGONE FAT FUCKERY
I'm waiting until the 6th June to have pizza again; it'll have been a month since I started eating better and exercising regularly. It's a cheat meal I am incredibly looking forward to.

no wonder i havent been losing weight

I was joking user, I don't know how much calories chicken breast has. Eat it without skin and some salt and you should be fine.

BEGONE FAT FUCKERY

No, but i wanna include those, some exercises with no weights. Its from jeff cavalier, thag athleanX guy. He seems to be Veeky Forums approved.

150 seems more likely to me.

My friend does. I never went full keto (I think, never flu'd at least), but if she eats something like a cupcake it makes her throw up because she's been doing it for months and her body isn't used to it

Also you don't do a cheat day after two weeks, you do it after you plateau in several months

Also eat the right, slow carbs

>athleanX guy. He seems to be Veeky Forums approved.
More like meme approved.

No, like I said it is close to 100 cal for 100g. Actually like 90 something, but I rounded up. Europoors can convert this themselves.

>Haven't weighed myself in a few weeks because of being sick
>Terrified I have stacked on and lost progress
>127kg (279lb)
>Have lost 3kg (6.6lb) in the last 3 weeks

I am going to make it Veeky Forums

sure bud

Don't give into fear. Weigh yourself now!
And do what must be done.

>scale says I was 252 on Saturday
>ate 1600 calories that day
>scale says today I'm 256

brb killing myself

>Weighed myself yesterday
>183

>Weighed myself today
>185

So confused. My diet was the same as usual yesterday too

Ive made pretty good gains in shoulders in arms so i trust him so far. Im not following his program but his small 6 min videos end up being helpful.

take a poop user, sometimes thats it

Bruh my weight goes up by like 15lbs daily just from water and shit but goes back to normal after sleeping all night. Scales are not to be trusted.

anything under 10lbs isn't likely to be fat

Got gym tonight
back to daily weigh-in

I will make it.
I will join the military.

its been a month now

SW 205
CW 187
GW 165-170.

Gonna make it brahs

fat fucks

I wanted to be able to wear shorts this summer and not get chub rub.

Not sure its gonna happen.

Do people have NSV goals? Do you have any set for summer?

Well, yeah. That's the point.

I'm borderline morbidly obese. 147kg for 187cm
I started going to the gym 5 days a week for like 3 weeks now.
I do only cardio (30m bike and 30m ellyptic) this should be around 500-600 kcal per session.
Am i good with this to start with?
Trying to eat around 1500kcal a day, having a hard time keeping track.
Wish me luck.

what do you think

Is it better to weigh each day, or have a weight day at the end of the week?

I've been doing the latter for most of my cut but while I'm visiting some family I've been going back daily to their fancy electronic scale

BEGONE FAT FUCKERY

Throw in some full body weight stuff.

But you started. You showed up. that's 90 % of succes.

good luck

THERE'S SO MANY

I CAN'T NARROW IT DOWN

HELP ME

REEEEEEEEEEE, BEGONE FAT FUCKERY

lift while you're still fat

each day: evenings and mornings

but record just your weeks end number.

It's nice to see how much your weight can flucture.

I've been doing it every week. Checking it every day just makes me feel like I'm not making enough progress and worry too much.

You seem new

>tfw down to 185 pounds
>Chest area is exactly the same size compared to when I was 220 pounds
Why do I even bother

Same user here.

Yesterday I also added more weight to some of my lifts at the gym. Would that also impact my weight?

>have been bored all day
>devoured 2 aldi low carb bars
>eventually broke and had 2 bowls of cocoa puffs and a cookie

I'm going to come in under defecit and be okay but I'm pissed I'm going to be out of keto again

>those nips
l-l-london?

>Scales are not to be trusted.
What is this supposed to mean? The scale weighs you. It doesn't tell your body composition or how many greasy salty things you ate.

no homo but i'd suck on your nipples all day you sexy fucking bastard

guys...

>buy a microwave meal
>why, why did i do that
>i don't even own a microwave
>get extremely hungry
>can't be prepared in any other way according to the back
>try heating in a pot anyway
>it's this thai thing with rice
>rice crumbles and just thickens the sauce
>tastes like ass

threw it away, /fat/. it's like god himself stopped me from cheating

is lifting actually the only way to drop bf and if not what are the alternatives

BEGONE FAT FUCKERY

REEEEEEEEE MAKE THIS BINGE EATING HELL END

>I will make it.
>I will join the military.

Pick one

No. Lifting (and exercise in general) are not required to drop body fat.

They can be detrimental for some people, just because of potential issues like joint pain. They also stimulate hunger, so for those without self control it can be difficult to lift weights or do cardio because it can encourage binging.

>is lifting actually the only way to drop bf

Eating below your TDEE is the only way to drop bf. Lifting and cardio will help.

BEGONE FAT FUCKERY

Why the hell don't you own a microwave

BEGONE FAT FUCKERY

How are your lifts? Are you lifting heavier each week?

nigglet do i look like i'm made of money

Not really. I'm taking a jogging class this semester so I'm not really focusing on my lifts as much.

a-are you a grill?

>karamell keks

New fat fuck here, I need to lose 30 kg. I'm slowly starting to eat clean and in deficit, now I want to start with lifting. I'm thinking about StrongLifts, but I would add 2.5 kg every other week to not stagnate too fast. Also I would do 20 minutes cardio on treadmill after lifting session. Y/N?

really nauseous after a run what does this mean

What is a jogging class? Besides the obvious I guess, but what would you need a class for

Just credits towards my degree

Dehydration is a possibility. Nausea is an early symptom of dehydration . The current recommendations for hydrating while running is to obey your thirst and drink when your mouth is dry and you're feeling thirsty.

I got one from Fry's for $30

Urge and Sorlandschips....

BE GONE FUCKERY!!!!

Sounds like a plan man. Most of your progress will come from your diet. Be honest with your calories and you'll do tremendous!

those are some girly hands

Maybe he needs them for jerking off his mother's boyfriend.

There's so much good chocolate out there and you chose ...this.

BEGONE FAT FUCKERY

wow this looks disgusting

Years of eating soy products did that to me

ugh the alpenmilsch ritter sport kills me every time.

Thanks, user, will do

In other news, muscular lean people are trying to get fat on purpose:

>tfw fasting
>tfw I want nothing more than fries, a burger, pizza, a pulled pork sandwhich, and chicken nuggets with like 20 sauces
>but Im not actually hungry

Its an abstract kind of feel

I don't know what I want as my end goal. As great as it would be to have abs, I don't think it's worth the struggle of keeping them.

The idea of being "thiccccc" but muscular is pretty appealing. It would probably give you some leeway in your diet.

Having a good muscle base with some fat on top is very different

I don't know, at this point I see body fat and I think "fat fuck", regardless of the amount of muscle underneath. And I never found the no-neck square dudes with arms the size of my thigh appealing. My dream/goal has always been ottermode.

Low calorie dinner edition.

That is the most amusing thing I read all day. I am grinning from ear to ear. Thanks user.

Dansker? Æææææææ

Here was lunch.
Breakfast was two eggs and salsa.

>lettuce
>making it
Pick one

I don't see much health in there.
White bread? Empty calories.
Iceberg lettuce? Glorified water.
Can't even id the most of the stuff but mushrooms have 0 nutritional value and the rest looks like breading, some mayo derivative and cheese?

Last two days have been extreme because I ate way too much the five days prior.

Norsk, ææææ

>eating out of boredom
Not gonna make it