Rate my clinically depressed body Veeky Forums

rate my clinically depressed body Veeky Forums

Black/10

You Somali? Mirin

you asking my race?

You will always be a nigger

Sexy

Idk where you would be on the scale, but do like and mirin. Only kinda homo.

No he's asking about your nationality you retarded fucking bigger.

Why are you sad OP?

Nigger

im from the caribbean, so you likely wont know my nationality. racially, im comprised of african, east indian, british and french

*nigger

depression, its a wonder i have the energy to work out sometimes

Depression isn't a cold, you don't just catch sadness. Something in your life is fucking you up, fix it.

so what youre telling us is that youre a nigger

its not that simple. depression is a mental illness my guy, unless im popping pills on a regs, theres not much i can do to feel less like shit when nothing makes me joyful. i dont even need a "reason", its a sickess. i do have my reasons though, and there isnt much i can do rn

yeah partially. melanin b poppin

So what you're saying is...you're a nigger.

would LOVE to have your physique desu

Eating fried food made you depressed. Lowers brain metabolism. Eat clean, think clean.

peak normie physique

looking skinny, time to bulk faggot.

nig/nog

go back to africa!!1!

>racially, im comprised of african, east indian, british and french
Not even a single one of those is a race

Looking good. Maybe bulk a bit.

i plan on bulking very soon, when i got the energy. im not really stable, plus im mid exams in college but once i got the time, sure.

0/10
Go be an attention whoring nigger somewhere else. >>>/cbt/ — ign

I'm a new poster. Bulking needs to be your top priority.

>British and French

i have british and french blood relatives

>eating his veggies

Depression is a meme, be a man and fix your problems. Also you'd look a whole better back in Africa.

I'm in the same boat, mang.
Looking good though brah

> im a new poster

Watch out lads we got a badass over here

Looking good mate. Keep up the hard work, you might not feel like it at times but seeing the fruits of your labour is a key to happiness. True happiness doesnt come from instant gratification; it comes from seeing hard work paid off, whether that be in the gym, at work, or exams.

Hang with it mate. Ive been where youve been and I know it isnt easy, but you need to develop the mental ability to just crack on no matter how shit things get. The way I see it, life is like a sine wave; it gets shit, it gets better, it gets great, it gets worse, it gets better etc. Its all relative to how you felt at X point in time. In a few months exams will be over, youll be out getting smashed with the lads and wondering what you ever got so stressed about.

You got this bro. Zyzz smiles down upon you