You wake up and you are 20 years old again. What do you change this time around?

You wake up and you are 20 years old again. What do you change this time around?

But I'm 18...

Same

Don't get fat again

have sex with marion

dont date that girl again

I always Think what would I do if I could go back?. The truth is I'd do the same shit over again the heartbreak the missed opportunities the pain the joy. All that shit made me be here in this moment and I wouldn't trade it

lol

Say after two years out of high school and no job should really be your wake up call. Also losing weight is simple dammit Now it's 4 years;-;

Immediately join the military instead of waiting til I was 24. Sign a 4 year contract instead of 6. Go contracting as fast as possible.

Also, work legs more often to the point where it isn't a chore but just as easy as an arm or chest day...

>get a degree in engineering
>start lifting weights
>start dressing better
>keep contact with my friends

I'd still be in military at that point. Probably cut my contract in half as a reservist, go to school, take the gym more seriously. Basically the stuff I'm doing now anyway just sooner because I'd have direction.

>break things off with my ex before I spend $3k to see her for christmas
>don't stop playing baseball, join a gym to get down to a normal weight
>don't enroll in college until I actually figure out what I want to do
>take up drawing and writing again

>don't settle for always being the outsider looking in
>don't spend my free time with as few people as possible
>don't spend years mistaking passiveness for adaptability.

i think that sometimes too, weird how everything youve ever done every decision and stuff put you exactly where you are in a moment

you're a contractor?

I'd be going back only four years into the past.
I'd stop myself from dropping my studies at my community college and at least get my associates degree as a paralegal.
I would have only needed three more quarters or so.

Not yet

Back to 20 is still too late. I'd want to go back to 16/17.
>Actually plan and prepare for a useful degree at university
>Learn to groom and dress properly and don't go looking like a homeless bum with a dirty beard and massive pony-tail. Maybe then I'd actually have made it with my oneitis
>Realize that you can be smart and strong at the same time and don't wait until I'm 26 to start lifting.
If I just went back to 20, I'd be mid-humanities degree, too far in to restart with something useful and not at all brave/willing enough to start again from scratch. I'd probably just end up exactly where I am anyway, so what's the point?

I want to wake up and be 13 again.

Ask this girl out that I really liked because I was to much of pussy to do it before.

>don't spend years mistaking passiveness for adaptability
????

probably nothing maybe stop gym start rock climbing earlier
so far ive made only good major decisions
>engineer, good gf, /fitlit/ masterrace

Be fucking pissed at basically having to do the last years worth of exams and training all over again, so would probably take a running headbutt at the tarmac from 7 floors up

Acquire 10,000 btc

me too

Im gonna need to not fuck up my life

Go to college, not start dating that girl, save up money. Move out of this city I hate. Try to have real friends.

Never ever get lost in the easy rut of being a NEET.

Do well in school/uni, do a relevant non meme degree or a skilled trade, work hard, be nice to people, save today to be sorted further down the line.

It all sounds memey but trust me I wish I had listened to that advice when I was your age

>am 20
>these are all things I want to get started on

same here boss

>start lifting immediately
>pursue girls more aggressively

Change my major to something useful

Am I going back in time, oris the world still 2017?

actually study this time

kys myself

leave here while you still can. don't come back.

This, as well as pursue internships in college more agressively

And the result of everyone else's fuckups and triumphs that your parents happen to meet and fuck and give birth to you.

For the next 8 months I'll be waking up every day as a 20 year old again.
I guess all i plan to change is buy more Nice clothes and continue my getting back to looking good

Immediately join the poker club in the dorm right next to me, befriend people and have something to do.

Learn javascript and HTML/CSS right now as opposed to waiting.

Buy creatine.

Get a smart phone for christmas, you need an IG, snapchat, tinder etc to be social nowadays.

Figure out some way to get tan, any way. Even if it's a tanning salon.

Stop trying to dress you're in a frat. Buy some dockers khakis and some two tone long sleeve baseball tee shirts.

I'm 23 now and started lifting for real when I was 17 so I was huge when I was 20 but that's about all I did right.

I fucked her sorry bro

kill myself because i know it wont get better

Prevent 9/11

nothing

I'm going to be 20 when I graduate college

What am I in for lads?

im already 20

Don't become an alcoholic.

Finish my CS degree.

Don't break the GF's heart.

Run more. Hug my doggo as she is in doggy valhalla now.

It's like the part of a video game when the tutorial finally fucking ends.

Use the next 7 years of my life to find a way to travel even further back in time to kill myself before I've been born.

Also, learn how to draw/take better care of my teeth.

>Hug my doggo
Literally this, my pupper died a couple of weeks after I had my twentieth birthday

A degree.

She was blind and used to follow me everywhere and sleep in my armpit, she was a very good dog.

I turned 20 in february and finished my degree in april, all I got was depression

I would never go on Veeky Forums or play videogames

Don't listen to your mothers advice, she's an alcoholic who never had a real job. Move out of the house first and then try to go to school. Also don't start drinking and start lifting asap.

social skills are just as important as technical skills.
you can learn anything you just need the right materials.
i'm nearing 30 and just learning things I should have known 10 years ago and its really embarrassing.

>You wake up and you are 20 years old again.
Yeah it's been like that all year

>start networking now
>ask her out you dumb fuck. She likes you back
>take school more seriously
>find a new job now because this place your at is going down hill.

start lifting

>take all that money you spend on energy drinks and save it, switch to coffee or tea or water instead
>don't fuck around with Megan, or at least don't try so fucking hard, she isn't worth it, you will meet other girls that are better for you. let her go
>hang out with Grandpa, he won't be here forever
>stay at U of M and do your damn homework, pass your classes so you can MAKE MONEY, don't drink when you know you damn well shouldn't be
>if you meet Alyssa hang on to her
>clean up your diet
>don't take the bj offer from that maid at the hotel in San Jose, she's actually a man
>buy as many bitcoins as you can

sober up pal

tesla faggot

>i'm nearing 30 and just learning things I should have known 10 years ago and its really embarrassing

I know this feel quite well. I am a 30 year old boy.

Its my girl Tanya

take college and my health seriously

Can you expand on the military one? 23 y/o and was on the fence about joining the military.

A whole shit-pot.
>I've got 2 years to prep for the introduction of bitcoin.
>I'm only 20 lbs overweight, so I can turn me around faster.
>Mid 80s air cooled Porsches still have an average transaction price of under 10 grand
>I haven't yet lost the window to be able to relate to and socialize with people my own age.
>I haven't yet started to collect a service rifle from every major power in WWII, deffo not going to start this time.
>I've got a year to prepare to benefit from the credit crash.
>I've got 6 months to prepare to sign on with the same recruiter who got my buddy into Sysco Network admin shit

Goals: Get a house with a good internet connection and turn the basement into a bitcoin farm and the garage into a gym, back a short on GM in October of 2009, buy that forclosed farm, buy a pair of 911 SCs, one to flip when the luftgekult thing goes nuts, one to hoon on dirt roads. Buy a first gen NSX when the market bottoms out in 2012, buy more than one M1009 before they dry up at government auctions, get out of BTC mid 2014, buy all the farms around my farm, live on crop rent and never work again.

go back, you have so much to experience, don't open this site untill you come to hogwarts

Do not take a part time job
Do not waste a year
Go straight into HEO with the money you saved.

You don't get paid much in the army, but if you have the right credentials from the army, you can make half a million dollars working 4 months out of the year as a contractor guarding diplomats and shit.

Then you spend the rest of the year partying in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia because you can dodge income tax if you don't spend more than 30 days a year in the US.

He's basically saying he'd alter his life to reach that career track 6 years earlier (IE $3 million minus partying expenses, though partying is cheap in Vietnam and Belarus, more in his retirement account).

Dig?

Work harder in Uni, not get married to current wife.

If I can change my mindset, I would just be more humble and put more effort into anything, and read Marcus Aurelius maybe
Other than that there isn't much I can do, I was just a retarded guy overall

I'm 19 so I'd probably check If this mysterious time travel finished my degree for me

Who doesn't. I wish I was 13 again playing call of duty drinking 1.5L mountain dews like it was water.

never discover Veeky Forums
this is my only regret

>Stop playing video games.
>Start BJJ
>Take programming seriously instead of fucking off.
>Don't spend so much of the money you saved in the military
>Don't waste G.I bill trying to figure out what you want to do.

>dump cheating gf this fucking instant
>when the opportunity for a firsthand contract in Cologne presents itself, TAKE IT, I got a job offer like one week after I moved back to Sweden
>work for a year or two, lift weights, do social shit, learn how to talk to girls
>do the Große Deutsche Sprachdiplom and start studying at a German uni. Choose a major that WILL LAND YOU A FUCKING JOB, don't go for History, you don't actually love it, you just think you do because you didn't have to work at all to get good grades in high school.
>computer science would probably suit you, and even if it doesn't fit 100%, do it anyways. If you can take the high school science courses you require, maybe chemistry would be something
>don't move back to Sweden
>ever

U of M = MInnesota?
I am a sophomore there lol

condoms.

STDs + kids everywhere. really fucking ruined my life quick-style...

>and i thought op was the fag

"her"

Meet with the love of my life before she gets fucked up by her ex

Wow this thread is full of crap, do people really think that they can change all the bad things that they've done in their life? It's a lot of effort and no one here could have done better.

Start studying what I love instead of what I think will make me money now, instead of later. Realise that your physical appearance is actually a part of who you are instead of a shell for some sort of "real me". Drop the fat and get in shape now and not in seven years. Drop the slut. The sex isnt worth the fucking drama. Get a dog sooner and this time dont fuck up.

I'm 20 now, and desu I kinda just want to go back to sleep and hope to wake up 21

desu, I'd probably just kill myself or start streaming or something idk man

You will. You will literally do this one day.

This thread is about those of us old enough to have regrets. Get the fuck out of here and go do something meaningful, something productive, something you won't look back on in 10-20 years and post in a thread like this about how you'd like to change it.

I start working out and don't spend all my money and get into shitloads of debt :^)

so just wake up the same age

Volunteer for military service of 12 months instead of 6 months.

Country has mandatory conscription and those trained for 6 months can't get a military career and are instead just reservists for the rest of their life. No second chances, you're somehow supposed to know do you want a career in the first few weeks of training.

Fucking ridiculously stupid system.

>read up on developmental psychology
>read up on evolutionary pyshology
>read up on the fate of empires
>take an iq test to cement your confidence in your intelligence
>your friends are beta cucks who are jealous of you, drop them then get after other shit
>your parents are extremely dysfunction, get the fuck away from them
>start 5/3/1
>start a trade
>start a martial art
>don't date girls
>don't fuck girls with tatts, piercings any where other than earlobes or with an unnatural hair colour
>everything else is self-evident and easy or worth learning the hard way

Don't become an alcoholic
Dress better
Don't get caught up in the SS wankfest; do something more balanced
More self-respect
Less vidya

>again

like 90% of people here probably aren't older than 16 you fuck

I'd lift. Also I'd cut as many familial ties as possible.

If I was 15 again with the confidence and knowledge I have now, I would be crushing so much puss. I'd probably be one of those kids who gains legendary status by fucking his 24yo arts teacher.

I wouldn't do anything differently. I would still live my semi neet life of going to work, coming home to play video games and wait to go back to work. I would do all that and wait four more years for her to come back into my life and i wouldn't ruin things this time with my virgin petty jealousy.

>don't move back to sweden
this might be the most grave mistake I read so far

Are you me?

>don't take the bj offer from that maid at the hotel in San Jose, she's actually a man

I feel like I already fucked up at 21.
I dropped out of school, started it again.
Then you lose your parents trust, they reluctantly support you with money (can't work because med school). Living with parents feels so fucked, always noisy, always somebody distracts you.
It feels even more fucked since all of my mates despite may be not living their dream, but they're almost done with their bachelors/masters and live somewhat independent.