F I B E R

I

B

E

R

Aka quest bars

Foods high in fiber.

My personal favorite is brown rice.

Well what kinda problems user? It won't come out, or it won't stop coming out?

If it won't come out, fiber. If it won't stop coming out, fiber.

Psyllium husk pills or whatever they're called are great. Get some at your local pharmacy.

Godspeed poopanon

I get this in my 2nd week of a 4 week Keto to tighten up. I drink a glass of Metamucil before bed and one in the morning right after I down a scoop of BCAAs with water.

It keeps me regular.

Broccoli and Kale. Since I've started eating the, I have been shitting five times a day. My insides are cleaner than your mom's mouth.

taco bell

Kiwis are good. Especially liquefied. If you're a juicing newb any fruit/veg combo will probably do it.

This. Get some kiwi juice from the supermarket and prepare to shit. You can also just google laxative foods and eat whatever comes up

Water. Drink lots of it.

cock

Thos beans

QUEST SHILL PLS GO

EAT YOUR VEGGIES user

Redpill me on metamucil. Any reasons i shouldn't use it? I like that it makes me feel bloated since i'm /fat/

I still remember them.

it has maltodextrin. It's a carby additive that helps it blend into water better, but it's a shitty additive, and you should avoid a trojan horse of additives in your supplements.

get a bag of psyllium husk powder. it's the first and only important ingredient of metamucil and most fiber products. It doesn't blend great, and isn't the most wonderful thing to drink, but that's the nature of fiber.

smoke cigarettes

align works wonders
after u ditch it go on a good real food diet and you will ne fixed

Take magnesium

squats and oats

Just chug 2L prune juice every 4 days like I do.

Eat more fat. Either more fiber or less fiber can help. Drink more water. Exercise. But most importantly, don't delay taking a shit.

Don't wait until the urge is unbearable, go immediately when you get even small urge. Eating a meal usually triggers the urge. Fat in the meal helps in this. If you're constipated, you'll have to force yourself to shit. But not actually by forcing it out with excessive pushing but by sitting on the bowl and slowly trying to ease it out for as long as it takes. If it takes an hour to get that backed up hard stool out, then that's how long you will sit there. After getting past those first hard shits, maintain the habit of taking a shit as soon as possible and as often as possible.