Muh glands edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4ynZowsDtU
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>35.5 grams of sugar in each pastry
>65 grams of sugar in the coke
>3 and a half days worth of sugar for "pre breakfast"

Why do they choose to destroy their bodies?

Id fuck that

:^( why would you put those nasty thoughts in my head dude.

A..user

Is this actually your fridge?

>not being a master of pump and dump no jutsu

kinda looks like a older fat lady I pay 60$ for a bareback bj with swallow. Sucks the soul right outta my dick.

No regrets t b q h f

Why would you do this?

why not? I'm single.

Get tested ery now and then, me whistles clean.

Why do they always make up impossible stats to prove how they're "fat but fit! healthy at every size!"
Fucking pathetic... mentally and physically ill. Put 'em down.

...is that real? How could someone actually be that delusional

>women

Holy fuck. This can't be real.

lots of fat people truly believe their weight is mostly muscle with just a tiny layer of fat hiding all of it.

t. used to be fat

Look, I was poor as fuck and I've done the old honeybun and soda meal. I wasn't even into fitness and I felt like a sad sack of shit.

She's proud of it though, and from the tags she knows what she's doing

This has to be a troll, right? How can someone be THIS delusional?

I feel you bro, i went through a couple moments of that honey bun soda meal.
Itliterally feel like shit is being pumped thru your veins.

>have to run an errand after church this morning
>driving home from the store
>going up a steep hill
>hit the gas for obvious reasons
>fatass waddles out into the road
>hit the breaks so I don't get blubber all over my car
>he throws his arms out to tell me to slow down
>he's mouthing "SLOW DOWN"
>he flips me off
>he's still in the middle of the road
>come to a stop so I don't hit him
>he does it again
>smirk and give him a thumbs up and drive off doing twice the speed limit

You'll notice many women in their mid 30s and younger talk about their emotions much the same way you'd imagine some pre-bronze age villager talking about the weather or sickness spirits. Instead of being at the wheel of the ship they are tossed around seemingly without control or warning like wood in flotsam. Someone's been having a bad week and all of a sudden their 'bipolar disorder flares up', of course in the third person, and they must binge again. The modern western woman has whittled down their likes and vices to a select stream of stimuli that will provide exactly the warm emotional comfort they so desperately crave. Cute tat, media series fixations, assuring rhetoric, positive symbolism... and food.

People not addicted to food don't get 'hangry'. They don't get clammy when food is delayed or overly gleeful when thinking about their next meal. A body already folding under the pressure to process so much insulin will naturally react more viscerally to any drops from that high, and a brain already deadened by antidepressants and the like will fixate on that up-down emotional swing even more closely.

The cycle continues and feeds into itself. Hormonal problems add their obvious amplification to the mess, plus the additional social stress of 'not being a woman'. Without a strong social or intellectual backbone of some kind, under economic duress people have nowhere to lean against and they turn to repetitive sensate eating to get them through the day.

Thus it makes sense that these women regard their sickness as something that needs to be 'accepted'. In their own world of spin-cycle emotions and disintegrating social bonds, it absolutely must appear like that's the case. So a solution is found to the awfulness of this situation: your emotions are negatively affected by being fat, so let's change our emotions instead! Therefore we wouldn't have to feel bad because... well because we said so. The mere possibility of returning back to a normal lifestyle is completely eradicated (and has probably been for a generation at least in some places); we are fat and we have always been and we will always be. We are happy merely because we CHOSE to be. Anything at all that runs contrary to this is now a personal attack against the individual.

This must be the worst thing that could happen to a population already struggling with obesity. Fat acceptance is a slow, miserable suicide pact unwittingly signed at birth by people who have never really had any control over their own lives in the first place, never mind their eating (and cleaning, grooming, and social) habits. Their fat drips off of them, physical manifestations of the cruel cynicism of consumer society.

I can only think of what could have happened if they turned this banal college post-modern thinking in the opposite direction and really examined their relationship to food and emotions instead of others' perceptions of themselves. Effectively dealing with a condition like PCOS and striving to be of normal health while living with it requires major changes that bring people outside of their comfort zones. That is the truth of it and it is why so many women have such dramatic losses against it.

Taken from a patient with hyperlipidemia.

that's the spirit. Veeky Forums thumbs up vs /fat/ middle finger.

Pic related is pretty much exactly my expression and gestures this morning.

>Veeky Forums bro sees hambeast grinding on you
>walks up to you and pretends to be gay
>kisses you so moby dick is convinced
>"no homo"
>starts regularly going on dates with you to keep up the charade
>says "no homo", while at the fair on a ferris wheel
>start fucking each other to keep her convinced
>"no homo" as asshole is being filled with Veeky Forumsbros creamy surprise
>start going to the gym together, to get mad gains together, since you spend so much time together
>"no homo" as he slaps my ass after squats
>proposes to you so she doesn't think it's a fake relationship
>"no homo"
>get married and buy a home in San Francisco to make the marriage seem real
>"no homo" as he makes the down payment
>live together
>"no homo" when we're buying matching aprons for our monthly fancy cooking night
>decide to adopt a kid to validate her of the marriage
>black kid from ghetto orphanage named dequan
>raise him as our own
>says "no homo" to dequan, as he kisses his forehead each night after reading him a bedtime story
>"no homo" as he kisses me goognight
>live happily for the rest of our lives to make sure she stays convinced
>we have her duped
>fucking one night
>kisses me passionately
>doesn't say "no homo"
>mfw

As somebody who frequently has blood tests because of my kidney transplant, I thought that foam forms on top of everybody's blood in some of the tubes (not all of them). I'm pretty healthy, other from my kidney issues. Is this something that's not normal.

Not that user but the plasma coat itself which is what you're talking about does form on top when you centrifuge anyone's blood but that plasma coat looks much thicker and abnormal compared to normal blood. Hell considering the color of the blood and how red it is it seems like it's undergone minimal mixing and should not be separated like that whatsoever.

>have Hashimoto's
>can never tell anyone because no one will believe me
>well, it's incurable anyway and the pills don't work

give me one good reason why the two in your pic shouldnt be purged from society

Oh yeah, you right my goy. It does look fucked

>tried to say "guy"
>ended up saying "goy"
>fuck
Am I Jewish, Veeky Forums?

Kek. Somebody screenshot this

Got a link to the reddit thread?

Explain what I'm looking at here?

MY SIDES

>Creamy Surprise
Jesus christ

Great input user. It unironically got my noggin joggin.

Broke-fag who used to sell plasma then got a job at the same clinic after years of going there. The thickness and opaqueness of the plasma heavily suggests the subject is overweight or otherwise in horrible health. Your blood plasma should ideally be a light straw color and translucent. About half of the samples we process have to be thrown out because of obese donors. We've started turning them away at the door because it's not worth the time to draw from them.

Quads confirm. Sorry Schlomo.

Screenshotted

Saved

Reminds me of this

Stop samefagging it wasn't that funny

Reminds me more of this user.

>Healthy relationship with food
So stuffing your mouth with anything you find is healthy. I wonder what their idea of a healthy relationship with another person is like. Probably abusive.

Apparently the girl got thrashed by someone later on in the thread, but then replied to the thread a few months later and thanked the person who did it because it helped her get her head out of her ass and lose a bunch of weight. There's a cap of that floating around somewhere too

not sure if trolling, but that's a totally normal fractionation: that white "fat-like" substance is just plasma

Requesting the picture of the fat woman covered in honey and the calculation on how many bees' life work went into it.
My gf loves bees and hates fatties so I really want to ruin her night with this photo.

>Fat woman covered in honey
This can't be fucking real oh christ

Oh it is, and it's worse than you're thinking.

>Work on the 5th floor of an office building
>New female starts a few months ago, 5'4" and probably 500 pounds
>Has a special double wide chair and everything, never seen her use the stairs
>We do a fire drill two weeks ago
>Trapped behind her on the stairs moving slowly
>Gets to the third floor and literally stops for a minute to catch her breath, keeping us all waiting
>Afterwards complain to HR, tell them that if there was a fire we would have died because of her
>She gets transferred to another department on the first floor

Fat people literally kill people

>caring about sugar
Cal in cal out dude. fuck off

Here you go

Holy fucking shit

For discrimination protection she probably got a raise and easier job.... Nice one retard.

>>She gets transferred to another department on the first floor

This story had a happy ending. I expected you to be scolded for going to HR.

I heard she quit about 6 months later. Not likely she got a better deal.

Fat isnt a protected class.

There is more to health than just gaining or losing weight numbnuts

>caring about health
kek this isnt fitness and health board anymore. Gtfo

disgusting quality

Calories in calories out is a meme lol

>CICO is a meme, love your body xD

The existence of those two phaggots makes me unreasonable angery

I grew my receding gums back in a few weeks by doing keto and IF. I don't understand why people won't accept sugar is the devil.

include me in the screenshot

That's actually not a bad mindset if you take it at face value.

Losing weight is easy. Keeping it off is hard as fuck if you don't have a good relationship with it. Also a lot of fatties have mental issues

Body dysphoria and wanting to believe.

Why does that woman(?) have baking flour on her legs?

I think it's just the legs straight up rotting

this pic reminded me of a thought I had recently

I used to be fat, and I used to think I "ate normally" because none of my friends who where at healthy weights ever gave a shit about what they where eating, none of them ever talked about diet or nutrition or anything and when we where together we would all eat like shit together.

I talked with other fat friends and they said the same thing, most normal-weight people truly do not pay attention to what they eat. They where simply raised with decent eating habits, they instinctively don't over-eat, they instinctively make up for eating too much, without really even having to think about it.

It's easy for fat people to see the behaviors of average people when they are eating and be like "well shit I eat like that what the fuck", what is not seen is the fact that the girl eating pizza on campus at 4pm is a normal weight because that is her last meal for the rest of the day. For a fat dude he/she will eat again twice that day after that meal.

From a dude who used to be fat I totally 100% get why fat people think they eat normally, you see skinny people eating garbage all the time, you just don't see the rest of the picture is all.

were** sorry

>be me
>ate single slice of pizza the other day
>didn't continue and eat the entire pie

Its almost as if you can eat junk food in moderation and not be a burden on society.

The female Jason blaha

>you just don't see the rest of the picture is all.

You don't see them walking around 20 hours a week going places either, but they do. It's not just the food.

Lol fat chicks can not dance especially when they are trying to grind. It's like a huge fat flap pretending it's a skinny girl but barely can keep with any movement.

>I need mah porkrinds bitch
>I know wheee let's sell some plasma we can get some McDonald's that way
>Ended up being rejected
>REEEE like a pig.
>MFW

youtu.be/p4ynZowsDtU

Lol watch as this fat chick runs out of breathe after demolishing a scale.

They should have poured leeches on her.

t two belts?

This is just a sad form of denial. You're not taking back your life, you're just blinding yourself from reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

HEALTH
AT
EVERY
SIZE

The pills do work though?

It's a lipemic sample, somebody likely ate a fatty meal before the blood draw. I'm an MLS in a hospital, and as far as I'm aware you don't usually need to spin down EDTA tubes, so this isn't seen too often.

I went from a 4XL to mediums in a year

Still fat, but I am happy with my weight atm

Anyone notice how she gets noticeably sweatier as the talk goes on?

literally my first thought. No human should be out of breath from talking comfortably for 15 minutes.

What is this?

Diet is 80% of weight gain/loss

Medfag here. You are wrong. It's lipids. HDL, LDL, triglycerides. Plasma looks different.

At my prime when I was in college I had a 4:40 mile. I was also 6'4" and 180lbs. How could she expect anyone to believe this?

that happens literally to everyone if they extract blood in certain conditions

This is hyperlipidimic blood, taken from someone who suffers from hyperlipidemia. Normally blood gets fattier after eating but no where near this bad, nor does it normally simply precipitate out. You might notice a distinct colour difference between and which is because one is spun in a centrifuge to separate blood cells from plasma while the other, the first one posted is not. The fat just precipitated out but the plasma and blood cells are still in solution with each other.

thank you for teaching us, smartanon