Can anyone share any looksmaxxing tips that are not well known?

Can anyone share any looksmaxxing tips that are not well known?

melanotan

thicken your neck

put a potatoe in your pants so it looks like you're hung

Well-maintained beard

have a slight tan
practice sucking in your cheeks a little
keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth
trim your eyebrows but don't make it obvious
longer hair if you can manage it

This. Here's a picture shopped the other way to add to this.

2 months ago, ive added neck bridges in order to thicken my neck and i have seen good progress. gonna keep doing more.

it sucks that i was naturally born with a shitty thin frame so i have small wrists and a pencil neck. rip my genetics. Having a pencil neck is the worst. i dont know anyone with a pencil neck that slays girls

this

neckmaxing is the game changer

you need to widen ur frame by working out the lasts, chest, and deltoid muscles so your thick neck wouldnt look out of place

>keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth

what did he mean by this ?

so you're not slackjawed/mouthbreather

How is a thick neck attractive? I've been told I have a good neck by dudes up here and a recruiter, but what does that mean? Also a dude here said I have negative cantal tilt. What is that and why is it bad?

reduces doublechin and slightly promotes jawline

Forgot pic.

You have droopy eyes

take another pic where your not sucking in your cheeks faggot

Ya got a little puckered asshole of a mouth like donald drumpf hahaha

your neck is pretty good man.

thick neck theory is legit.

a thick neck makes you more masculine and frames your jaw. just look at all the attractive male actors in hollywood, a large amount of them possess thick necks.

If you photoshop a pencil neck on someone, chances are they will look like a dumb beta cuckold type

A thick neck means you're usually strong enough to take a hit and keep going. Probably also means you do some amount of lifting, which ties into the first point.

Mouthbreathing is the death of many a poor autist

I'm not dude. My face just falls like that. I had to throw in the shitty smirk because I look menacing without it.

u seem to have a relatively High FWHR, it means you have high test and is aggresive and a wide face

u look like the schoolyard bully that beats up everyone

you need a better haircut and maybe lose a bit of weight. You'd look not bad at all

you look like one of those fat football players. if you lowered your bodyfat, u can ascend into a higher form of Chad

Also, get a tan and use vasline on your eyebrows before you sleep everynight to get your eyebrows thicker. Thick eyebrows help frame one's eyes and make one more masculine