>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Other urls found in this thread:

phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YA64PSoTQIs
youtube.com/watch?v=bo2caqNtUv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

previous thread replies

>Anyone have a stretching program I can work with?
There's 4 magnets Also, you can do starting stretching from Veeky Forums sticky

>can't do push ups without flaring elbows out
most likely lack strength in triceps, so you flare the elbows to make exercise easier, try to do inclined push ups first

>starting level 4 today
feelsgoodfamaland

Has anybody tried out "Convict conditioning"? Is it any good? I have seen that the Veeky Forums section of 2ch (russian Veeky Forums) recommends it, but I am not yet convinced - seemed like a meme book.

What, in your opinion, would be the SS of bodyweight training?

it was the first program i ran and I have mixed feelings about it, mostly negative. The whole prison theme is a huge meme and the rep schemes are super heavy volume focused, which isnt a necessarily a bad thing but im not a fan.
The routine itself alright, you can't really go wrong with a shit ton of pushups and pullups. Also the progressions are fine, you can skip some honestly.

honestly you're better off with reddit's r/bodyweightfitness routine if you're looking on doing dips, pullups, rows and that stuff.

or foundation which is focused on more gymnast aspects like achieving levers, planches and mobility stuff

if you just want straight hypertrophy though you can just do weighted dips, weighted pullups/chins, and squats and deadlifts

I want to start bodyweight again because I'm a lazy fuck, and I found this that I could use at home instead of my unstable home-made tools (chairs and tables).

Does anyone have any experience with this thing? I would not be able to do pull-ups but I don't care, I can do those somewhere else later in the day.

Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

OK I'm officially stupid, it's called a fucking parallette and I didn't clicked on all the links from OP.

Sorry OP, I failed you.

I have homemade ones and theyre a bit unstable lol
what are you trying to do with them? I use mine for handstands and L-sits

so I have been following foundation and its really working. I got my first advanced tuck planche today.

I'll add this to OP, thanks breh

Yea, I have similar, gonna asemble and use them today, not sure about the ones in your pick, seems like the soft part could be uncomfortable to grip or could possibly slip

I'm the guy who graduates in two weeks, is the user from the last thread here?

Do i need regular pushups if i do dips and handstands?

no, at least I don't bother with them.

How long did it take you?

Well when I started I got to tuck planche for about 20 seconds. After a few or two I got tuck planche for 30 secs I moved onto open planche except with legs straight(I did this because open planche was too hard) and got that up to 3x12s. Today I just tried advanced tuck and got it.

Nope.
Honestly, dips are much better than push ups. Thanks to them, I can do those really slow muscle ups. Wouldn't get it without push ups.

Meant
>wouldn't get it WITH push ups

Don't think so, but the routine are in OP and first reply, as usual Foundation is the one I recommend.

>can't do push ups without flaring elbows out
in my experience greasing the groove is much more effective and quicker than bothering with inclined or kneeling variations for these kind of exercises.

yeah here

you wanted a routine. But first. Do you care about achieving stuff like planche, handstand, levers?

Any routine recommendations for someone who can't do a single pullup/chinup? I got a full set of various bars at my local park, since bodyweight/calisthenics is a pretty big meme in my country.

do bodyweight rows and pullup negatives/static holds
hanging from bar while actively flexing scapula (so your shoulders dont just hang on their joints but actually have muscles support) is also good static hold

How do I download magnet links with uTorrent?

Trying to download the foundation series.

Also, is Foundation Series better than Overcoming Gravity (found a pdf for it)? What are advantages and disadvantages of them?

so I lift freeweights atm but at some point my gym membership will expire and I thought about moving so no new membership/gym for now
will my lifts help me with calisthenics or do I basically start from scratch?
can I do light bodyweight on rest days for now to get some idea of what it's like or is that overkill?
use deluge

Click File
Click Add torrent from url
Paste the whole magnet link there
Click OK

I think Foundation is better than OG, but some dude said that the new OG2 from 2016 is solid stuff on par with Foundation if not better.

Foundation is where I started, could do maybe 3 push ups at start, with elbows flaring.

Lifts help with calisthenics that is pure strength/little mobility, like triceps dips and pull ups, rest days are rest days, but you could go for '1 rep test' to see where you at, roughly

You should be able to get Foundation no problem, seeded over 20GB's myself

So I'm gonna check out the gymnastics class at my gym tonight.

It's a crossfit gym (I go for oly equipment), but the instructor is a former high level gymnast.

What should I expect?

post your cb

sore muscles tomorrow

>What, in your opinion, would be the SS of bodyweight training?
Starting Bodyweight

Solid. Do you train bodyweight exclusively or do you lift as well?

>the instructor is a former high level gymnast.
expect results.

I would argue it's Foundation
SB is garbage, people say Foundation is slow, SB is so much worse

I do weighted chin ups and dips as well.

Who's the gymnast at the top?

Do you guys do warm ups for your wrists before sPL? I feel like I should add a little warm up after FL or something. I am doing advanced frog stand right now and it is uncomfortable on the wrists to say the least.

I train with paralletes so i dont need to but if you feel like it go for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YA64PSoTQIs

What is the point of this training? I've seen them slide those things on parallel bars and on the "push up kind of bars"
The thing starts at 7:37 and ends at 8:00

Meant to say pull up bar... Don't know what these are called

He's practicing moves for parallel bars routines. the padding is there so he doesnt hurt himself learning new moves.
not entirely sure what your question was but heres a p-bar routine of some british dude
youtube.com/watch?v=bo2caqNtUv8

They are probably training some move but they slide those on so when they don't land with full impact each time.

makes sense. So I guess the idea is to get the trick in the air correct and the landing doesn't matter, because I don't see how anyone can grab on that padding

YES BOIZ
FINALLY GOT 7 PULL UPS IN A ROW
Tried a pullup with 16 pounds weighted and got it

HOW LONG UNTIL MUSCLE UP???
WHAT ARE MY PREREQUISITES
I"M SO HPED

once you can do about 10 comfortably you can start training for the muscle up. Don't be fooled by folks who say stupid stuff like "once you have x pull ups you should be able to get a muscle up"
The muscle up needs to be trained on its own once you are comfortable with pull ups.

I'm so happy, man.

This time last year I was 6 foot 155lbs and this time 2 years ago I was 5 foot 8 ~185lbs

I've come so far.
I fucking love calisthenics.
I love all of you.
Just have an awesome Monday/Tuesday.

Oh and thank you of course you wonderful man.

height routine?
I'm 5'8" and 18 years old rn.

6 foot ~165lbs
Honestly just blessed with good genetics.
Mum is 5 foot 2, dad is 5 foot 11
5/10 face but I'll perfect my body to make up for it.

I do warmup before each work out, which includes stretching wrists

Slow? Why wouldn't you just skip to what you can already do and progress to the next thing as soon as you can kind of do it? Does anyone actually stick to a program if they're advancing faster than it suggests?

LOL I sure as fuck don't.
You gotta be smart and not just rush through everything, but if you are able to easily do something there's no reason to stick around doing some useless progression when you can move on. Even for gymnasts, do you think their coaches make them do every single progression if they can move on? No, no one has time for that. If you went with the program to the bone it might take years to achieve something that you can get to in months.

Could someone post the mastery templates for 15 and 30 reps please, going to complete pic related then start training some more advanced moves

It's in first reply on the right

yea, if you look at Foundation, it's 2years+ to get from nothing to SPL for example, if you follow the program faithfully.

Thanks I thought I had seen it somewhere

what workouts should i do if i have Supraspinatus

skip em entireely or there is still some that i can do

Struggling to choose between the reddit routine or foundation... Anyone got experiences of both or any comparisons?

I thought that was the muscle above the spine of the scapula. What does "have supraspinatus" mean?

just do push/pull and save yourself some time and energy

Powerlifter with strong lowerbody, ok upper and complete shit at doing bw things with upperbody (Im not fat tho, below 15% atm and cutting)

I can into 7 dips and 3 pullups

I have month off powrelifting due to leg muscle injury and I wanted to do body weight stuff on my cut

redpill me on how to progress pullups and dips

Thanks, do you know of a good split routine or should I create my own from Overcoming Gravity?

do more of them
create your own with a little trial & error

Thanks user

ok, now redpill me on what to do for core as hardest as I can go atm are farmer carries

Actually I feel like I could go for upperbody bw exclusive on this cut and do what I can do for my legs

leg raises and planches?
try to work towards a lever.

a tear in the front shoulder muscle that goes into the arm as i have read

nmv scoobys videos helped, just rest and use really light weight to improve shoulder rotators strength, and ofc skip wipe pushing movements

tfw I have a solid wall handstand but I'm too scared to learn how to pirouette out so I can't progress any further.

Hey!
Yeah sure, managing a lever or a handstand sounds like a goal to me.

Knee raises->leg raises->dragon flags

Lol @ planche being core