What is it about nonwhites, physically speaking...

what is it about nonwhites, physically speaking, that makes them incapable of qualifying for the most elite fighting units in the world? why cant they compete? why are the most dangerous men in the world white?

Lack of willpower/team skills

They are niggers

go back to /tv/ with your pol shit

>why are the most dangerous men in the world white
> most dangerous men
>white

Tyrone and Jamal beg to differ.

Why are they all wearing blindfolds?

>why are the most dangerous men in the world white?

KEK

they are not the most dangerous, they are the most retarded, if you want to risk your life, better do it to get rich or die tryin' instead of for raping iraqi cunnies and stealin oil for GdoubleYu and his chuttney ferrets

tyrone and jamal are simple thugs, user. thugs are dangerous in the same way an injured animal is dangerous. these men pictured are the most dangerous animals on earth.

Because there is an element of duty that is needed in order to muster the willpower to go through with such a daunting task like spec ops training. Asians and whites are the only ones with it.

What's more interesting is why does the world deny that nigs are just disorganized and chaotic? Political correctness is holding the species back.

why dont nonwhites have any marshal spirit? is this why they were so easily conquered?

We're conquerers who never give up to become the best in everything we start.
Untermenshen lack psychological drive to perfection

How many continents were under their control? Thought so

interesting, so nonwhites are basically subhuman by comparison...

In my opinion, most of it isn't physical. It is mental.

Land Navigation:

Yes, when we go out we use GPS devices. However, all land nav done during selection is going to be done with a map and compass, to make sure you know the basics, fundamentals, and can still get around should the GPS becomes lost, broken whatever.

Even with repeated instruction, in my experience blacks just cannot figure out how to use the god damn compass. Or remember to convert the azimuth from grid to magnetic and vice versa. Then when you make them do it at night when everyone is tired and hungry, it all goes out the window.

Swimming:

Mainly elite units have wide ranging swimming requirements. Some are looking for general competence in the water, baseline swimming ability, and staying calm in the water with gear on. Some, like the Air Force PJs for example, want you to be a fish.

Blacks freak out in the water. I don't know why, they just do. They sink, they thrash, they try to grab onto you and pull you down. They freak out and get themselves unduly tired. When I was going through Basic Recon Course in the USMC, all but one dark green Marine quit the first day when we all jumped into the pool.

Mental Toughness/Endurance:

During my time even in the conventional infantry, blacks just gave up quicker than most. I've seen everything from a huge Ronnie Coleman looking motherfucker fall out of a hump with only a day pack (the smaller backpack we use, not the huge one) to lots of mysterious cases of phantom injuries popping up in the bodies our my dark green brethren the moment the going got tough.

Add even one of these components together in an individual and that I am confident that person is not passing selection.

I see 6 black males in that picture

thank you for your perspective user, i guess the science is true, niggers are just too stupid.

mos?

Except the reason why we withdrew from Vietnam was wanning public support for the War and internal strife within the home front. The US military were killing VC and NVA regulars at a rate that fell on the wrong side of hilarious.

Read a few books son. You can't squat yourself a brain.

Jews made America to lose that war by organization of anti-war protests. Military wise gooks were on the edge of giving up

Bro....if it were an actual war and we were allowed to lay waste...northern Vietnam would be a fucking parking lot.

Can't win a "war" by just playing all defense.

you bring dishonour to nippon

Excellent fitness related thread

ahem.

>what is it about nonwhites, physically speaking
>physically speaking

>Except the reason why we withdrew from Vietnam
yeah, sure thing buddy. Billions of dollars and 19 years couldn't do the trick, huh?
Your Jewish overlords didn't allow that.

jesus christ MY SIDES
underratedas fuck

It wasn't that funny dude

Tyrone and Jamal didn't have ancestors that rekt literally everybody else. I have more respect for arabs than I do for niggers.

Bitter edgelord detected

Jamals kill count puts theirs to shame. Those Animals are more like dogs and only bark when told to

stop trolling, /pol/

>yeah, sure thing buddy. Billions of dollars and 19 years couldn't do the trick, huh?
>

Alright man whatever helps you sleep at night.

Don't forget about just being mature and smart. I heard that 34% of guys that go to buds have a college degree.

HAHAHAHAH whites feeling a lil confident just cause they see white people in the UNITED STATES ARMY LOLLLLL BAKA

Best currently recognized Special Forces team is South Korean

>you sleep at night.
I sleep pretty good, knowing I'm right.
It really is hilarious that all the muscle the US Army has is under the control of Jews.

Is no one going to ask why the fuck tiger woods is standing in the middle of this picture?

thanks for the laugh r/asianmasculinity

*upvote* We need to work together to keep these alt-right trolls out of redd- I mean Veeky Forums *tips fedora*

but they're green, not white

Are you a nigger?

US Annually participates in wargames that are pretty much SF "Olympics" in SK and never won once. Its not just actual shooting/skill competition like the ones held elsewhere, but actual in the field team objective fights emulating real confrontation.

Given, SK has home advantage, being better prepared for terrain and stuff - neverless they repeatedly beat every other, including US easily.

probably going to piss off alot of /pol/tards and everyone else but... racism is a factor in the military whether you want to believe it or not. Just about everyone I've met in the military has been a racist asshole in some way. Not so much against asians and mexicans, but still.

>Tyrone and Jamal beg to differ
Maybe violence relating to criminality desu. Whites have literally colonized the world, I think there is only a handful of countries that had never been colonized by a european power.

>implying we would have lost the war had they fought us without pretending to be civilians

t. retard.

The higher up you go, the more cucked it is. This kikes and their pets at the top of the military hierarchy would sure love more brown super-soldier, but niggers just can't swim or read maps.