Drinking milk for bulking as a skinny fag:

Drinking milk for bulking as a skinny fag:

Are you just supposed to ignore the sugar? It's over 40g a day if we're drinking a remotely decent amount, probably a lot more if you're really trying to bulk. Is sugar just an overblown meme?

Why are you worried about sugar on a bulk? Are you trying to gain weight or what?

Eating processed sugar to gain weight is like filling the petrol tank in your car with water. It takes up space but it doesn't do anything beneficial.

That's just ignorant

You're saying that if he he had his diet exactly as it was, minus the high GI carbs and thus calories, that he would make better gains

Sugar isn't completely useless

You're obviously supposed to drink diet milk, not regular milk you twat.

Nah, diet milk is full of artificial sweeteners instead of the sugar. What you want is Milk Zero.

sugar isn't bad when you work out

>Eating processed sugar to gain weight is like filling the petrol tank in your car with water.
Nigga how tf? Are you dumb? That does not work as an analogy at all, if the goal here is to gain weight and sugar isnt a detriment to that, whats the problem? The fuck do you mean it "takes up space"?

That aside, sugar can help training as long as youre not going overaboard, besides, you have to drink a litre of milk a day to get 50 grams of sugar when youre better off drinking 1 or 2 cups with a few scoops of no sugar whey

Milk is very good for nutrition. Look how much a baby develops just by drinking milk. Full fat is the best. Also the sugar in milk is natural not processed or added. GOMAD.
t.pat mustard

The goal of a bulk isn't just to gain weight you nonce. If that was the case you may as well just inject lard directly into your veins. It's to gain muscle, it's just unfortunate that the fastest way to do that involves gaining a little fat too. Processed sugar contains nothing beneficial for gaining muscle so ideally you would eat as little as possible.

>Look how much a baby develops just by drinking milk
Yeah, human milk. Cow milk is pretty shitty for us. We're literally the only special in evolution to regularly drink the breast milk of another species.

That feel when human breastmilk is the superfood

If I could afford it I'd farm human women for their milk and just drink that.

Is human milk available to buy?

Sure but it's expensive as fuck.

>

40g isn't that much over an entire day.
don't go drinking a gallon of chocolate milk a day but a little sugar here and there is fine

Wrong, ants milk aphids.

milk sugar and sucrose is not the same faggots

Ah right, that's a mutual relationship though. We're basically exploiting cows (just a factual statement, I'm not a muh animal rights vegan). I mean you could say we're protecting them but that's pretty questionable, it's different from ants/aphids.

You're better off drinking coconut oil desu.

It's literally twice as many carbs compared to cow milk.

upboated for relevance

Oh come on when talking about sugars the main exception is fructose. Glucose, maltodextrin or lactose are basically the same for people without any related issues.

Your point? It's biologically the most perfect food for humans. Probably not enough protein to efficiently bulk but still, the literal superfood.

Just do MADMILK

>processed sugar

you mean added sugar, and the sugar in milk is not added sugar. it's lactose, a naturally-occurring sugar. it's fine.

>Oh come on when talking about sugars the main exception is fructose. Glucose, maltodextrin or lactose are basically the same for people without any related issues.

how does this dispute what he said? the fructose in sucrose is what makes it unhealthy.

sugar in milk is a lot different from sugar in things such as soft drinks. Dont worry about the sugar content in milk

Oh right I misunderstood. Yeah he's right the lactose is fine. Milk is bad for other reasons.

>Milk is bad for other reasons.
which are