Nootropics- which have you used? What were the effects?

Nootropics- which have you used? What were the effects?

I've tried Kratom with little to no effect so far. Ordered Phenibut, Modafinil and Aniracetam

Other urls found in this thread:

sportpoeders.nl/nl/webshop/taurine-poeder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello friends pls respond

i use phenibut once about every 2 months or so. The day i take it is always a good day, jwake up take it in the morning with some black coffee. dont really feel anything until the afternoon but i just feel like nothing could make me sad.
until the next day when u just feel sad again

Stopped taking phenibut a couple months ago, was only doing once a week but I think it was having a negative effect on my mental health, not anxiety but psychosis. It was pretty damn good but I think I need to beat this without anything like that

What type of kratom did you get?

Green Malay works wonders for me, makes me more sociable and confident, but if I take a little too much I get really tired so gotta be careful.

I took Green Malay as well, with only a slight feeling of contentness but not much. I noticed it worked very well for my friends. I also take anti depressants so maybe it works against that somehow.

Could you elaborate on the psychotic effects it had? Did you hear/see things that weren't there?

Ah, yeah I could imagine anti depressants may fuck with a lot of psychoactive drugs.

I read that there wouldn't be any conflicts with these [escitalopram/Lexapro and Kratom] yet it didn't work as well for me at all. Maybe I need to try a different strain.

Brain Gains are a lie.
Nothing works, everyone has a cap. Otherwise you would be able to increase your IQ as an Adult, which studies have shown to be invariant during your prime years.

How much did you take?
I take basically one heaped teaspoon as a dose.

Same, one teaspoon. I heard it works less or not at all if you take more. And it works better on an empty stomach.

Modafinil is the only reason I was able to study 200% this semester and pass all the courses.
Make sure you are well rested before the days you are gonna take it.

I usually do one day on, and then one or two days for recovery during the weeks leading up to an exam and on exam day.
I wake up at 5 and take a pill with black coffee which I drink every second hour or so. This gives me super focus until about lunch, I then eat and 2h after that I go to the gym and then study until 22. The whole day after lunch will feel like you have had 2 good weeks of sleep prior to this day.

Not sure if placebo, but it feels like I have an enhanced memory during the exam when im on moda, stuff just comes to me.
Some people report to have no effect at all though.

isnt the it the case that fluid IQ sinks and cristallized has appeared to slighhtly rise during a lifetime ?

modafinil is legit as fuck

Try Ritalin mang. Kills your appetite and you can zone out for hours on the stuff. The few times I've tried it you'll suddenly realise like 6 hours later that you've been working all day. Helped with the monotony of applying to jobs all day.

I've tried it but I've also tried dexamphetamine and amphetamines [speed], it's too addictive for me and I get panic attacks/paranoia if I take too much. I felt like I couldnt function without it.

Phenibut is bretty good.

Would try modaf but don't have a source.

bemp

L-theanine + caffeine works wonders for me. Dampens anxiety, gives me focus and makes me less bored when writing or grading homework.

Ashwagandha helped me get through the aftermath of a burnout. Good for lowering cortisol during stressful periods, but the increase in body heat is a bit much for summer.

If you want a good source of choline, take alpha-GPC. Your stomach will thank you.

>L-theanine

I just bought some green tea for that. I was gonna buy supplements but tea has more otherr useful bioactive compounds.

i find cocaine + methamphetamine + caffeine works quite well for those all night study sessions

Why would you add caffeine to that?

Seems a little unnecessary

Those studies have not been conducted on people using nootropics. Some have been shown to fix brain damage and grow, protect, and mylinate neurons. This makes the plausibility of them giving permanent benefits to "healthy" brains very high.

I took kratom for like 2 weeks, twice a day because my joint pain was so bad from my job
I didn't take it at all over a weekend and experienced slight fly-fishing symptoms. Even if it was a coincidence it was enough to put me off it even though it helped a shit ton with joint pain. I'd recommend Bali Gold to anyone interested.

I've always had issues with prolonged use of l-theanine.

What did the trick for me was Matcha Tea. The perfect balance of l-theanine and caffeine, as nature intended it.

If I really need to focus I do a double scoop aero-press black coffee afterwards and I am in the zone like no other.

I feel like taurine is the magic ingredient in redbull that gives me that laser focus. I wonder if I could like UBERMAXIMUM dose taurine somehow to see if it works.

>taurine

Just bought dis

sportpoeders.nl/nl/webshop/taurine-poeder/

>fly-fishing symptoms

Not a native speaker, what does this mean?

Review?

I ordered it, it should be here tomorrow. So if this thread is still up I'll write what I think of it.

Bought 1kg of Taurin at myprotein piss cheap when it was -70%

taking 3.5g before bed sometimes and also when I''m drinking a strong coffee to kill the jittering and get focus.
+ ZMA at night

I'm sleeping deep and can't tell the next morning what i dreamed now.

Not sure if there may be long term damage taking this amount of taurine.
On the other hand, 1 can energy drink = 1g taurin
1 monster = 2g taurin.

omg, you are retarded

Explain to me how, cunt

And give a source for whatever claim you're going to make

el bumpo

None of you are experienced it seems.

Currently I've tried many nootropics and supplements.

Things that worked for me were
>Noopept
>Fish oil (buy high quality)
>Vitamin D
>Mnemonics, works but is boring though

I'm curious what I can learn from you guys

yes

NOOPEPT is good, increases memory and visual cognition, much better than the racetams and more tranquil.

My daily stack
>Coffee
>L-theanine
>Alpha GPC
>Noopept (15mg nasally)
>Bacopa
>Ginko Biloba
>Krill Oil
>Vitamin D
>Magnesium Citrate
>St. Johns Wort

What are the effects?

I'm able to work every day on only 5 hours of sleep per night following the pomodoro technique from 1 hour after I get up to 1 hour before I sleep. I feel an internal peace and a general sense of contentment yet I still have a drive to strive for more. Both my short term and long term memories seem greatly improved and my conversations just flow and I always am able to come up with the right things to say in a split second, I know longer struggle remembering names or words.

>phenibut
>modafinil

Not nootropics. Modafinil = stimulant, phenibut is depressant/Gabapentinoid.

A real nootropic has low to 0 toxicity, 0 to no sides and can be taken for long periods, sometimes positively effecting brain structure/functioning permanently.

A lot of racetams do fit this description, but some are stimulants (like phenylpiracetam) and work better if cycled.

L theanine is good for anxiety. Removes the jitterness of caffiene when you combine the two.

Ashwagandha and rhodesia are also good for anxiety. Just dont drink too much alcohol otherwise your gonna get very lose.

What's a nootropic that a n00b can try without getting fucked up?

Caffeine + L-theanine