do you regret not lifting in high school???

> do you regret not lifting in high school???

i always wonder if lifting during highschool would change a person from the type of kid who sits in a bathroom stall during lunch to a chad

A little

but I did

Yup

And not taking up boxing

>tfw high school as 25-year-old and lifting

I did lift at school but I only did a shitty brosplit with machine isolation exercises after listening to the dumb ass pt while not eating more food so made lmao no gainz

cuckold

I lifted in high school, I made all the bros super jelly in gym when I put them to shame in front of all the grills because they thought sports made them strong.

What I regret about high school is not talking/flirting with girls.

It does literally fucking nothing

>my friends and i were the only ones who lifted
>literally the strongest kids in the school
>still a bunch of socially awkward fucking nerds

The only difference was that no one ever stepped up to us physically unless there were like 5 of them in a group.

If you're a beta before you lift you're a beta after you lift.

You must change more than just your body.

Nah. If you want some real shit I regret not talking to girls in high school. I was always dyel but athletic and had a good face. I had so many opportunities to get laid and girls threw themselves at me. Up until I was like 17 I wanted to wait until marriage to have sex because christfag. Around 17 I gained a bunch of weight. I haven't lost it until now and I'm 20. Thing is I'm a virgin with zero social skills

>captain of multiple sports teams in high school
>never lifted
>ate like +4000cal/day to keep up with practices/games
>still slept my way though graduating class of ~60 people
As long as you're not a loser I don't think people care.

Kek. Your life sucks

I did lift, I just was a skinny DYEL with abs because I didn't eat and did drugs/drank all the fucking time

kinda
still was autistic but girls liked me and i wasnt bullied anymore
everyone liked me actully but i mistaken it for pity and felt super insecure

This t b h. But I found out after I left school that, even though I thought people though I was a turbo-autist, apparently most people kinda liked me and thought I was chill and I wonder how much of that was because I was really distant and never said anything, except like one word replies.

So maybe it was like for the best or whatever.

Yes. I only started when i was leaving and when i was there i played games literally all the time. So yes i regret it.

im gonna need a souce

Cringe

Truth.

>Annoying ADD kid gets skinny abs
>posts shirtless pictures on FB
>people laugh at him next day in school
>still beta

I did but I didn't know what the fuck I was doing so I didn't progress that well and gave up

yes

Whatever bro, got to fuck a lot of them just because I one uped some fag in weights.

Things I regret in high school
>not lifting
>being the "clown" and not being taken seriously
>not trying to crush prime, teenage puss
>tfw no gf all 4 years

That's what college is for right?
To catch up with everyone else?

Carter Cruise

I've started attributing my academic success to my virginity. So I'm in a weird place right now.

>That's what college is for right?
>To catch up with everyone else?
You won't.

yep. Prime teenage hormones, literally just steroids. Would've been great gains.

I was exactly in your position
College is a blank new page, and people are not such cliquey assholes anymore, don't fuck up

6'3" here, no.

>he didn't take weightlifting class or pe electives for gains and 4.0 gpa's

Took it 5 times, I also took it because baseball players were intimidating when I was a skeleton as a freshman on the varsity team. I think 90%
of the school took weightlifting at least twice

Boy, if that was the only thing i regret.

Yes

Just finished my first year.
Slept with 2 grils in that time, both 7/10+
>people are not cliquey assholes
Unfortunately not true
I pledged a frat for a while and dropped because greek life is the biggest clique of all.
Most sorority girls I talked to said they wouldn't date a guy who wasn't in a frat.

YES and I regret not joining track and field

The only cliques in college are Greek fags. Everyone else is a normal functioning person who isn't dependant on a group of people who think just like them.

I regret not lifting and getting really fat in highschool. I'm no longer fat but I am still weak as shit.

I have an identical twin... He lifted in highschool and did wrestling, I only did swimming and did a few bodyweight stuff. Kids new me in school as "that kid with abs" and I had this really hot and tan gf who was also on the swim team with me. We had sex straight out her home pool some days, our bodies all moist. Meanwhile my brother didn't have a gf all throughout highschool so I doubt he even lost his v card.

Today, he's 5'11 and I'm 6'1. Honestly, lifting in highschool is only a good idea if you're a starter on the football team

>tfw I lifted all throughout high school and got all the pussy

I regret not lifting in college

I had to no lift because my major was so work intensive and took up all my time

This. So much.

>19, senior in hs
>Came to school at the age of 14
>Bullied, picked on, no friends, awkward af
>Start lifting at the end of my freshman year
>By end of sophomore year ppl start mirin, bullying stops
>Ppl wanna be friends and talk to me
>oh wait im still a beta faggot
>I still get no friends just a lot of people lookin at me cuz they mirin
>That just makes my social anxiety worse and I spend more time in the gym
>I lift until the end of junior year, brettybuff at this point
>Get super outgoing hot gf
>We TOTALLY don't match
>but hey, pussy is pussy, finally felt less beta
>Got lazy cuz I was with her and stopped working out
>After 6 months I lost most of my muscle mass and she dumped me
>Mid term of senior year, I'm more depressed and anxious than ever, lost all my "friends" along with my ex
>Decide to start lifting again
>End of senior year, back in good shape, eating well
>Still a beta fag with no friends or girls
>But hey at least I get some pussy on tinder once in a while
>...if I get them and myself drunk enough

>tfw you hate alcohol, it's taste, it's effects, and how it kills your gains, but that's the only way you can get laid.... sometimes.

I kinda blame my parent a little. They didn´t give a fuck about me, didn´t force me into anything, didn´t care how i was doing at school as long i wasn ´t failing. I mean yeah, i could have done it myself, but i was just lazy, edgy teen. I mean shouldn´t parents normally teach you or let others teach everything they can ? I don´t know how to repair a car, how to play an instrument, nothing. I don´t even know how to study, no one really showed me how and since i passed anyway i didn´t felt a need. Now it´s all biting me into ass. I mean, i won´t openly blame them, but fuck...

>tfw you hate alcohol, it's taste, it's effects, and how it kills your gains, but that's the only way you can get laid.... sometimes

Phenibut or drugs.

I'm awful at getting sex.

I've only ever fucked my ex (which was great) and some overweight hairy unwashed irish bitch with a cavernous vagina that was so matted with hair i literally couldn't break past it to start fingering her. And she was so loose i felt literally nothing and couldn't even approach cumming.

That last experience was 2 years ago. No sex since.

Yeah, it's just random girls you meet for a hookup are probably not okay with you doing a line or two while they drink, and will probably be uncomfortable drinking if you aren't

Nigga please don't tell me you are railing phenibut.

Yes i do, what´s wrong with it ?

Nope, but I do fucking love Ketamine, and prefer it over alcohol or phenibut

K is for sad people who live sad lives.

Nope, because I lifted throughout most of my high school years. Weightlifting and wrestling coaches were real bros and brought me out of my autistic shell.
As for my autism, i.e giving presentations on European tyrants, it actually helped me make friends and establish myself as an individual.

So is alcohol, just for even sadder people.

Alcohol is for sad people, I severely disagree that ketamine users are better than alcoholics. You have to be retarded to think that. You probably think xanax is awesome too.

Alcohol is for normies.

i deadlifted 500lbs at 17

my only regret is not lifting in elementary school

He is still young tho.

>parents put me in school early
>very very late bloomer
>still out growing clothes and shoes after at the age of 25

no, I don't even think lifting could have helped me back then.

No, I'm glad and grateful that I started at all. I see too many people who got fat tha ka to their parents and being oblivious that I'm happy I realised I was doing something wrong.

jesus christ man that picture is horrifying

Are you me? Exactly the same here except it was a homely lesbian instead of a hambeast.
>tfw she's so lonely and horny that she agrees to fuck
>tfw after the second time she starts asking me to pay her

>be 13
>Junior High
>Alpha kid from my class starts lifting
>Amazing gains at 14-15
>literally gets all pussy

Fast forward 10 years

>See him agian
>He never grew an inch since 14-15
>5'6
>Bald
>JUST

Lifting makes your Growth Plates fuese early and the test makes you balding.

Make sure you do it wisely senpaitachi

Nope, I actually hate all kinds of downers, opiates. The only one I like is Ketamine, and only as a substitute to alcohol, which I never really drink since I dont really go to highschool parties anymore lol, just when I'm with a girl.

Other than these my doc is LSD and weed.

given the fact that you're in this thread you probably did pay her didnt you

I regret for not sleeping enough. My growth got stopped because I slept only 4 to 5 hours of good night sleep.

No, that's why I haven't gotten laid in over 2 years

this people bully me as a adult too

Had kind of the opposite experience recently

>Be 14, freshman in high school
>Popular guy in my class is a Chad jock whose older brother is also a Chad jock
>Dude's parents are rich as all fuck because his dad owns a hugely successful business
>Chad jock in my class goes on to play Quarterback all 4 years of high school
>Pretty fit, Chad tier looks, expensive car
>Bitches throw themselves at him
>Me, manlet, played vidya all day with hungry skelly friends and little brother, ended up joining track team senior year because I was naturally fast as fuck
>Had no game so had one 5/10 basic bitch girlfriend all throughout high school

Fast forward 10 years

>At 10 year reunion
>I've gotten fit, semi successful, wife is a solid 8/10
>Classmates tell me how great I look
>Still a manlet, but what can ya do
>Fucking Chad walks in
>See the valet boy parking his brand new Mercedes
>Guy must have tipped the valet well, because the kid kept thanking him
>Chad has a 10/10 model chick around his arm at all times
>Goes on to talk about how he's now CEO of his dad's company since his dad retired
>Still fit
>Everyone ignores me for the rest of the night and swarms around Chad to hear his stories about how he's traveled the world with his 10/10 Stacey model
>mfw

I mean, his hairline was receding a bit, but I have to admit that it looked good on him. Even his brother is pretty successful as the VP of his dad's company or something.

TFW my father is a shitty electrician and my mother is jobless with an engineering degree, but is too autistic to network and get herself a job.

>Fuck my family.

I have a nice face, but that is all. jesus life would be so much easier if my parents had been succesful.

Are you saying you need to network to get an engineering job?

I went into this field SPECFICIALLY because I didn't want to have to deal with this bullshit

the bible never says that you should wait, till you are hundred years old for fucking.
it explicitly says that if you are horny for a girl you fuck her like a buck(fucking=marriage).
it's a sin to wait for marriage if you are horny.

I lifted in high school.

Before high school even.

What I wish I was doing was trying to get a girl instead of being autistic about gains.

But did Veeky Forums know anything about SS and keto at the time.

brian shaw was lifting since high school.
most football players start lifting early and are tall.

Engineering is multi-field job. You can't be a master of everything so it is vital that you have good network of people who can help you with their expertise, and vice versa. I made the mistake of not socializing during the engineering studies, and didn't get a decent job for three years. Only after I went back to finish some additional courses and focused on networking for 6 months I landed a job for junior project engineeri at pulp mill.

>Be me 15 and boxer
>know how to fight and I can defend myself but still skinny
>one year later ask a girl out and get rejected
>friend shows me /b/
>get a gym member ship in the summer vatation
>start browsing Veeky Forums
>read the sticky
>start lifting harder and eating more
>17
>have a qt3.14 gf
>been lifting for 7 months
>i make sure i eat enought and lift 4 days a week or more
>kinda know what im doing right noe
>most ripped guy in my school
>gained 10kg without any supplements and i only eat real food
Used to be a skinny fag until got rejected by a girl and startes lifting, I used to box for 2 years
We are all gonna makes it bros
Inb4 underage b8 at least im lifting faggot

What can you do, life isn't fairy tale where bad guys lose at the end. Unless his dad would went bankrupt than it's obvious that Chad will have sucessfull life. Be happy that you have nice 8/10 wife, job and house. Unless your wife cucked you and went to talk to Chad all night.