ITS RAMADAN MUTHAFUGGAS

anyone fasting for Ramadan?
Is fasting/exercise a good combo?
And would it be possible to make gains without eating during the day?

I think I recall a vegan bodybuilder who subsists on a single meal per day.
That seems clever to me: the body adapts to excess and scarcity appropriately.

Anyways, Ramadan Mubarak, Ramadan Kareem to anyone celebrating!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSc4dxbJp8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watch this if you're interested, it's relevant youtube.com/watch?v=nSc4dxbJp8A

i unironically hate muslims

Your pic made me laugh, OP.

Fasting and exercise might not be a good idea if you're also working/studying and you're not used to fasting. You're not allowed to drink water either, right? I'd just take it easy this month. Or at least the first week.

>Her father & uncles

>not used to fasting

muslims are made to fast from childhood

Why?

That's because fat dampens the concussive force from suicide vests

>Not eating food because some tribal monkeys wrote in a book that you shouldn't eat food.

But only one month a year. If you're eating normally the rest of the year it's still an adjustment.

actually, children, pregnant, elderly and sick are not supposed to fast...

fasting is also advocated by science, so...
and a lot of people enter altered mental states from being sleep deprived, fatigued, or under extreme bodily stress, such as starvation.
in addition, most of our ancestors did not have access to food all the time, so fasting was a biological necessity to manage our bodies. probably.

kys ahmed

>cousin Abdullah

n-no homo

Is that eyeliner? No man should be that pretty.

>starts apologising profusely for being different

Ramadan Kareem.

It's been going okay, haven't actually tried to work out yet. Gonna see tomorrow morning.

it is true what you say, but where I live it is summer so it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a normal day (work, school whatever) you can probably figure the rest out what I mean by that.

tldr: it is inconvinient form for fasting at worst

death to islam.

hope you faggots have nothing to hide. i just reported this thread to homeland security.

>2017
>not eating to please some sky fairy who lets AIDS infested children be born into starvation and die shortly after in Africa

If Allah exists, he's kind of a massive cunt if you think about it

Anyone else excited for war against muzzies?

So do you guys just starve to death if you go too far north?

Is this why all the muslims in Sweden are so rapey? Their just tired from having to get up at 3am for breakfast?

I doubt they'll be interested in a bunch of fit-fetishists posting on a Maori hair weaving virtual petsite.

Fasting is supposed to be beneficial for the practicers, makes you grateful to be alive, have food, water, used as a family occasion, and in a lot of respects, it's like the Muslim Christmas, except it lasts a whole month, and there are parties every night, and whole communities get together and share food, increased charity and gift giving

In some ways, it's like Lent, where you give up bad habits and practice self-restraint.

Kek.

Shoo shoo goatfucker

nearly time to break fast, and it can't come soon enough. doing some weights and thirsty AF. god bless you all and good luck fellow fitizens and shitizens

>tfw no friends/gf to have a sahur meal with

Islam is cancer.

>Muslim Father ‘Honor Rapes’ Daughter’s Boyfriend for Two Hours

is that part of ramadan too?

Islam is a pretty great religion.
Desires integration with people of the book and doesn't afraid of armageddon

gonna make some sikh gains this ramadan

how the fuck do I hide all the mahamoud islam threads

my mouth has that fasting stank.
is it weird that i enjoy it?

lel chak de phatte

lurk moar (t. 10 yrs old fag)

looking at posts/IPs.. it seems to be only 1 or 2 shitheads spamming up the thread with hatred... that's not good for your body, and a waste of time and energy: the very opposite of being Veeky Forums...

surely this is uncalled for?
can't we settle this like good christian peoples?