FPH

Veeky Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLVze3K7e4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all gonna hit him when he gets to thirty.
That's what happened to me.

>eat everything
>dgaf @ exercise
>checkmysleekbod.bmp

Now I'm getting a spare tire and am trying to get undo bad health habits that I lived with my whole life.

Protip: your'e gonna be have an "old" body longer than your'e gonna be young.

>Can't the knees
>Imagines the greatest knees on earth

This looks like those optical illusions where there is an elephant who has 4 legs but 5 feet, in the sense that her knees look backwards but her toes look forward

Fuckin scary shit.

Amazing what a strong body can do, right? Just wait a couple years, he will be asking himself why nobody told him what he was doing to his body.

Fatties getting BTFO by their own kind

youtube.com/watch?v=wLVze3K7e4g

ciggura

Do these people think their arguments are actually valid? Here's a rebuttal I'm case it isn't obvious: you don't have to be fat or have an abnormal body to be unhealthy.

GOT EEM!

eating burgers and pizza isn't unhealthy. being 30kg overweight and not exercising is

>longevity meme
why almost no one talks about quality of life? I'm a skinny fag but was so unfit I would get tired going up some stairs. I'd rather be fit and live to 50 than unfit to 90

As an Official Old Fucker, let me tell you what's really going on with 'Michete Scott': SHE IS UNDER THE AGE OF 30 and as such has not yet seen the consequences of her shitty eating habits and shitty unhealthy lifestyle.

Furthermore, when she hits 30? She will PANIC because she'll realize she's FAT and WEAK and developing DISEASES. Chances are at that point she'll go the 'Fat Acceptance' route and try to turn her bad life choices into a VIRTUE, not start eating correctly and getting her fat cellulite ASS to the gym to try to fix her massive list of mistakes in life.

Let Michete serve as an example to you all of what NOT to be in life. It's probably already too late for her, but it doesn't have to be for you.

Oh, and furthermore: She's YOUNG and FEMALE so as long as she's getting attention from men, she thinks everything is FINE and there's nothing to worry about. She won't realize how much she's fucked up until men start ignoring her, or (LOL) until it's only fat ugly men who are going after her, because she's become disgusting enough that they think they have a shot at getting into her pussy.

Goddamn humans, so fucking stupid, all of them.

Thats bullshit, I started getting fat from bad eating habits as soon as puberty stopped.

retardo bad eating habits are not necessarily the same things as eating too much.

Not him but you can have bad eating habits at a calorific deficit and still be very skinny with high cholesterol/blood pressure etc

Lmao that's because you started stuffing your fat little face with food. Not the same thing.

Can some one post the fat lady with two starbucks drinks?

Here you go

Thanks man

>nocturnal-animals-opening-scene.webm

what the fuck those things have like 1200 calories

that poor dumb bitch

>michete
is that the tranny rapper with lik 3,000 views on youtube? judging from the weird marylin manson esqe photo i think it is. what an obsqure reference, i though only i knew of him/her/it

Mirin' that wooden bench tho

that's because your habits aren't obvious stupid bitch. if people knew then they'd tell you its unhealthy. On the other hand fat people's lifestyle choices are an elephant in the room.

Haha elephant in the room get it because they're fat AHAHAHAH

mfw I have a mutual friend with this retard on fb

I thought the exact same thing

>that sign below the bench

wellll im fit and I abuse drugs so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

????
So you think getting fit would decrease your lofe span???
>skinny
>cant into stairs

I sense a disturbance in the force.

Yea, but calories in=calories out, so why is age an excuse?

Oh shit pimpmunks in a fat hate thread! I fuckin love pimpmunk and pimpmunk momma. Pimpmunk momma the realist nigga ever.
>spill spaghetti over fat fuck and dont even care pimp and dp are best

Hit her up
invite her to the gym

that combined bending moment and shear capacity tho.

That's amazing

there should be people out there giving abuse to underweight people though. It's unhealthy as fuck. Just because nobody gives you shit doesn't mean you're not unhealthy

t. a skeleton

Super skeletors get gassed from any physical activity just like fat fucks

Maybe if they weren't able to get government provided healthcare for being fat there wouldn't be much hate towards them.

does anyone have that picture of the fat girl taking a full-body selfie in the mirror, but she has no nipples or anything, she just legit looks like the Michelin man and also she's wearing mickey mouse ears

someone posted it in a stream i watched yesterday and i cant find it again

can someone loop just the first part so it looks like she's getting infinite drinks

get her to walk a hundred meters, then check her moaning because of her healthy knee pains.

i like /FPH/ because sometimes shit pops up that kills my appetite

... this can't be real.

>Eating at a calorific surplus will, over time, lead to weight gain.

Rly maks u fink.

sure?

They think fit people (of all people) have a hatred of fatties that only goes skin deep. It's only the tip of the iceberg of shame, but it's just the easiest to point out.

... c-can't be real.

Sounds like the person is saying even if it did shorten one's lifespan, a higher quality of life from being fit is more worthwhile than the terrible one lived while unhealthy.

t. mechanical engineer

sure?

this is 2017. nobody walks anymore. this is why we have rascals

If you're still even here. You caloric needs typically go down as you become older. That's why age is a considered factor in a TDEE calculator.

Pure disgust.

i admire your patience.

You generally get less active as you get older, especially if you get an office job

You're also no longer growing (except getting fatter), which reduces metabolism

>just learn to mind ur own business lol

we're paying higher taxes due to all sorts of easily preventable obiesity related diseases. We are literally minding our own business.

First thing that hit me aswell. Can't really see her knee's when she's got her back towards the camera holy SHIT what the fuuck is going on here.

I always told fatties that they're a burden to society, what the fuck do I care about the health of others

this must be sarcasm

the major reason you wouldn't give an underweight person shit vs. an overweight person is that there are a nontrivial number of reasons a person could be underweight without any fault of their own. Leukemia? Bowel cancer? Liver cancer? Tuberculosis? AIDS? Living in Somalia? You'd have to be a supreme fucking asshole to go around giving super skinny people shit for being underweight. Conversely, of course, there's pretty much only one way to become obese, so there you go.

This.

good post

>no belt

D R O P P E D

(sorry, just kidding)

I like this idea.

What the fuck? So disgusting.

>goliath online

P-please member

I mean he's right about the intentions, nobody fatshames because of pragmatic reasons
That doesn't mean being fat is ok though

ur so cool

>nobody fatshames because of pragmatic reasons
I don't believe this to be true. People, consciously or otherwise are always scanning for optimal traits in other things/people. When we see someone who is overweight (specifically obese) we're recognizing that they're not an ideal partner to make up 50% of our offspring based on 1) discipline 2) the chances that they'll live a long and quality life 3) how they may negatively affect the offspring by passing down poor habits/traits 4) their own possible faulty/non-optimal genes. And then of course for us on a less reptilian level we realize that these people are slower, use more resources, are frankly unappealing to look at (and I think that beauty is of a fundamental importance to all people because it's something we aspire to in each other, our art, our ideals, etc.) and again that ever important trait of discipline - which then branches off into things like reliability, trustworthiness, etc.

just cancelled my Adobe subscription this morning otherwise i might do it whats a good free video editing tool?

will,you post more if i say that can't be real?

So argument is this:

>I'm unhealthy
>People don't shame me
>Fat people are unhealthy
>Therefore you shouldn't shame fat people

It's a complete non-sequitur (especially because you can't get an ought from an is [see Hume]), if there was any argument that could be made it would be that we should shame this person also.

I have a friend like that

>grade A skeltal
>wonders constantly why he is thin
>"i eat 5 meals a day!"
>but considers a buttered toast with a carrot a meal
>"i only sit infront of the TV in my free time!"
>but spends his workday on his feet walking and bicycling up to 20 miles daily
>"i eat unhealthy sugar snacks constantly!"
>a pack of chocolate lasts him almost a week

Shotcut

HHAHAHAHA

by the socks, I'm guessing it's a girl. I have no clue how other women can let themselves get that big? When I hit 150 I felt huge what the fuck

I actually felt kind of bad for her she was obviously depressed, just couldn't stop her fat ass from gorging. At least she lost a lot of weight now

>at laundromat, visiting redneck family
>finish washing clothes,
>nobody around for hours
>put change in dryers, total of 4 dollars
>put clothes in dryers
>run to the bathroom to take a quick piss
>come back out, feel good
>fat fucking whale with her mixed son threw out my clothes from two dryers
>raging inside
>come up to her and ask her why she did that
>"there is only one greaser drier and i need it"
>literally saying fuck you to me
>"you didn't think to set my clothes aside instead of throwing them on the floor?"
>"look asshole I got a mouth to feed"
>my face is getting really red, want to beat this bitch but cameras everywhere
>"I want my 4 dollars back"
>"YOU KNOW WHAT FINE, ROB A POOR WOMAN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE"
>gives me a fucking dollar back
>thinking about calling the staff but it's not worth the trouble
>dry my clothes and get the fuck out of there

I want to kill.

That poor dog. I wonder if she ended up killing her dog by sitting on it.

Fat welfare trailer trash whores are some of the most disgusting people in this country, it's the reason most of the world laughs at us, and it makes me think that they should be enslaved as human draft animals.

What a rude bitch. Isn't so much of an FPH as much as it is a testament to how entitled and gluttonous these pieces of shit are.

*FPS. The FPH is present.

>Your are beautiful

And well educated, apparently.

not him but here's one

Fuck why don't people like that just get a job somewhere the economy isn't shit? You can interview through skype and any half decent company will put you up in corporate housing while you look for a place...

>her
>she
>FEMALE

shilling on a bolivian tarantula fighting board won't make you a gril, michete

fuck that made me clench my fist in disgust
I've never done that before

All of those woman look mediocre except the 1940's