Be honest Veeky Forums

Be honest Veeky Forums

Do you look down on fat/skinny people?

No. I don't care about what other people do or look like.

How fat? If they're chunky, then no. If they have a gut hanging over their pants, then yes. If you don't exercise, and don't really watch what you eat, I get it. It's easy to put on weight. However, I see no real reason for anyone to get to the point where they have a serious gut.

On skinny people, no. I don't care.

Fat? Only if it's morbidly so. For skinnies, I don't care, unless it's to the point of starvation, then it becomes pity.

no because im not psychologically disturbed

I am fat, so no

The obese are not people. They do not deserve the respect that comes with personhood because they clearly don't respect themselves.

this^^^^^^^^^

literally no one cares about how you look at the gym.
we go there to lift, not to inspect every DYEL there is

Why should I respect someone who doesn't respect their body or themselves?

Everybody should do their best and work to achieve the best version of themselves, not staying on the couch eating 10 000 calories and then blame it on genetics or muslims.

>skinny
whatever
>fat and trying to not be fat
still a human being
>fat and proud
beneath contempt

not really. unless they bitch about
"i have trouble gaining weight"/"I have trouble losing weight"

yes.

Well I'm still fat and skinny, but yes.

It's just I work in an office that offers extremely cheap gym membership to a large commercial gym around the corner.

Yet 99% of the people in the office have the most horrific physiques I've seen.

I only look down on the morbidly obese , I can tolerate the skeltals especially because I'm a skeltal in my natural state. I once 10lbs in a week long trip to Mexico, if I miss my diet routine the god of gains abandons me entirely.

I got chubby friends, one is a semi driver so all he does is sit but he's strong af so idc, another friend use to be a fat shit but he's definitely gotten down to chub tier and I'm happy for him. Really fat fucks upset me. I don't care what skinny people do, I just look at them as people I can break in half.

Not look down, but as a former Auschwitz skelly myself, I feel weird when I see other skellies. Like seeing an old ghost, the phantom glimpse in the mirror, who I was and what I could still be... I just want to shake them up and tell them about SS and GOMAD.

Don't care about fatties.

>fatties
Lazy degenerate fucks.
>skinnys
People who can´t use calories efficiently.

no
I actually envy skinny people because they can explode into beast without too much effort, and I was fat myself, so I know why people let themselves go

>Explode into beast without much effort

Bulking sucks when you have no appetite.

Only on obese people

Lurking fit has made me more ashamed and aware of how others might perceive my heft.

I've always been an active fatty and I don't think I'm some gross ambulocetus but how can you know? Your own perception of yourself is different from others. I walk fast every where I go to avoid even having a little bit of a fat person waddle.

I'm actively losing weight (40lbs down) but still.

At the gym? No, because they are there trying to better themselves.
Otherwise? Probably a bit, but subconsciously.

kill yourself, eating is literally an addiction and is quite possibly the easiest thing you can do

I'm fat and look down upon myself every day that I am like this, I am afraid of what other people may think of me when I go outside. It bothers me but I'm doing my best to be better.

It depends, but most of the time the answer is no. If I see fat or super skinny people at the gym trying to improve themselves, I don't really care too much, and in fact feel happy inside because they're trying to improve themselves, even if they only do a little bit.

Obese people who say they can't lose weight on the other hand annoy me to no end. I usually don't mind skinny people too much unless they're full on skeletal.

>mfw I forget to eat for a day sometimes
It is hard when everything gets stuck in your throat and requires a litere of water o go down and fat food makes you fell like you need to throw up.
Also eating much makes me my stomach feel like it is under pressure.

I forgot to add that I can´t eat anything if it is hot...

No, just manlets.

Or did you mean figuratively?

Not really. I've got plenty of bad habits, I drink too much waste a lot of time watching shitty shows don't study as much as I ought to, none of that is visible. Don't really think anything about skinny people with fat people I just know they eat and exercise poorly. If they're extremely overweight then that starts to make me judge their character in a worse light but honestly that's only at the very extreme end of things

This. With the definition of fat sitting somewhere around here

Keep going man, never stop

this insecurity is just going to translate into something else once you lose weight. right now it's being fat, later it will be DYEL, then it will be some autistic obsession on an irrelevant muscle group.

No, I'm ulgy. And I used to be skinny.

I get tired of skinny people who talk about how they can't gain weight. There are plenty of people to include normies who are more than willing to call out fatties that claim "much genetics" but Skellys making the inverse claim are rarely dealt with.

>or muslims
what do muslims have anything to do with obesity what

skinny and male, yes.
fat, no.

to be a fat lard is a sickness, and its difficult to crawl out of that hole.

Maybe it is subjective you fat fucking retard.

I look down at fat people when I'm in a place where those mutants exist such as a grocery store like Walmart or Sam's Club.

I don't mind fat people in the gym though.

I don't give a fuck about skinny people. But I'd be lying If I said I don't fantasise about rounding up fat people and torturing them.

Even though I'm 115 lbs and 5' 11, I still dislike both sides of the spectrum?

The fuck? This is Veeky Forums.

Fuck off

That's gross. You're gross.

I dont really see fat women as real humans (not trying to be edgy).
When I look at a skinny attractive girl then look at a hambeast i process that they are even similar.
Same goes for fat men but not to quite that extent

Shame you're dyslexic too

yes

i look down on fat people because i used to be a fat person and my life is so much better after having pulled myself out of that pit that i can't comprehend how other people look at their own soft, flabby, shitty bodies and don't manage to think "hey maybe i should change something"

Apparently being skinny is just natural but there's nothing natural about being overweight.

(yes I know, being 600 lb is way past natural but not every overweight/fat person is anywhere near that. Even most of /fat/ started their journey well below 300 lbs. Hormonal imbalance is indeed an inherited problem)

former chubbo , I notice fat people adjusting themselves to make themselves not look that fat, makes me remember when I used to have bad mantits and would adjust my shirt and hunch over to hide them, makes me wonder why people don't go through the effort to loose weight and actually be confident and look good.

I can't hear you bagging my groceries over the sound of having a Master's degree and making more dosh in a month than you in the whole year.

Kek, go eat some broccoli

t. fatfuck

T. Fattie

>a Master's degree
>just the one

lol ok poorfag

skinny people, no. fat people, yes.

I look down to weak people.

hey fatso, go be fat somewhere else Veeky Forums is a board for people not amorphous blobs

i look down on every single one of you inferior plebeians