Did any of you guys start from 0, a total fat, weakling manlet...

Did any of you guys start from 0, a total fat, weakling manlet? Or were you already fairly strong naturally when you started?

I need some motivation. I want to know that I can make it. Because this shit is hard.

I started out as a total skeleton, 6' and maybe 50-55kg. I looked like a skeleton held together by string.
Went up to 73 kg, then down to 67 because stopped lifting, and now lifting again, up to 78 kg.

But yeah there's hope even for you.

I was a lanklet, 6'3'' 73kg, now I'm David Gandy

This time last year I was 5'9" 210 lbs all chub no muscle. I started eating healthy and doing cardio and by the new year I was down to 145 lbs skinny fat. I started lifting in February and gained a few pounds back in muscle. Hopefully I'm on my way to becoming fit

Hey bro how did you start your cardio?

Biking

Life isn't worth it as a manlet, you'll be like Franco Columbu, Arnold's mentor.

Who? is right. He looked like a loser in comparison to Arnold. Franco Columbu won Mr. Olympia after Arnold, but NO ONE CARED.

He was a loser manlet, none of his achievements meant anything.

>Not wanting to be Franco
>Not wanting to be a 5'4" Manlet who could outlift Arnold and most others with ease
>Not wanting to be the guy who hurts himself in a world strongest man competition, come in 5th place, AND go on to win the Olympia
Wow I forgot this board knows absolutely nothing about bodybuilding

Its all about girls and money, no one cares about bodybuilding you loser manlet.

I think Franco never married, because no girl wants a manlet.

4 years ago I was 58kg at 6'0
Benched a maximum of 40kg felt like a weak cunt
Didnt care about people staring at me in the gym though, kept going

Now I weigh 75kg and bench 90kg
And people respect me at the gym

Everybody can get strong

Fatties and lanklets breathe for manlet posting lmao

>Nobody cares about bodybuilding
>On fitness board talking about Arnold and how everyone loves him
>Responds instantly
What's it like to be delusional?

I started out 118lbs. and got to 135lbs. in just a few months. Weight training did a lot that I thought wasn't possible.

in before and after manlet rage

this is my progress if it helps any

5'10
210lbs in first pic, 185 in 2nd.

How long and what did you do?

I do

5 years.
Started with SS, then texas method, then 5/3/1
Basically the typical Veeky Forums progression of routines lol.
But for the last two years I've been doing PHAT and focussing on more athletic pursuits, climbing and calisthenics. Don't want to get any heavier. Just leaner and recomp if at all possible.

Yes

Except I wasn't fat but skinny. But I move that gaining good weight is harder than losing fat

I'm currently also thinking about changing my workout to a more aesthetics-focused approach. How do you keep your strength gains? If I lose strength in favor of aesthetics I feel like betraying what I've been doing for 3 years

6'1 here, let myself hella go. I got up to 100kg, looked at myself one day and decided I fucking hated what I saw.

I'm at 81kg now, I still plan to cut to 12%, which should be somewhere between 3 and 4kg more.

My lifts have mostly stalled, but I keep lifting. I look an order of magnitude better now.

PHAT is a pretty great balance between maintaining good strength or even getting stronger, and doing higher volume work for aesthetic purposes.

I'll be honest though its not easy. I do often get temped to just go full bulk mode to get stronger. But its just a case of remembering that strength is not the most important thing in the world if you have other goals like being lean.
Its not possible to always be making progress on every fitness goal you have - this is the hardest thing I've had to accept.

>3.5 years
You need to seriously re evaluate your training. You actually look worse

>people respect me at the gym
>bench 90 kg

No he doesn't.
He's 11 kg heavier, so undoubtedly he will look better in clothing. And he is a hell of a lot stronger.
It would take all of 2 months for him to cut down to a lean enough bf to look 10x better than his before picture.

6'2 here, almost 90kg and still look DYEL. You don't need to lose weight but to keep lifting.

BF% is the only thing that matters, stop lying to yourself fatty

Sure, if you want to look like this.
Started from "very thin" @76kg to "normal" @88kg.

If you aren't hardcore training strength specifically and you are above 15% you are just outright fucking up.

And odds are you don't lift enough weight to justify being over 15%, stop being in denial fat fat. At the very least don't try to pull others into your glazed world.

How do you get to lift enough weight so that it's justifiable to go above 15%? By staying below 15%? Didn't quite work for me.
Anyway, we obviously have different goals so let's leave it at that.

5'8 300lbs
Am now 5'8 190lbs. Still look fat but im having fun with my cardio. 3miles in 45mins.
Youre gonna make it but you cant half ass it.

Was always strong.

I started out as a 140 lb. 6 ft 2 kid who played video games throughout high school and majored in IT.
I still dont go outside but I am 215

I started as a hungry skelly at the end of last year. 5'10 55kg. Now at 65ish and looking to get to 75 before I cut. Starting off as a skelly is hard as fuck but once you get your diet sorted and a schedule it gets a hell of a lot easier.

just know that once you have achieved a healthy lifestyle, junk food and soda start to not taste as well and make you feel bloated. It gets way easier once you've committed.