What vitamins does Veeky Forums take if any? For me its

What vitamins does Veeky Forums take if any? For me its
>2x 50mg Zinc
>3x 5000 IU Vitamin D3
>2x 1000 mg Vitamin C
>1x Multivitamin (will go into details on that if wanted)
Am I going to kill myself doing this? When I cum my loads are like twice the size they were.

>inb4 100mg of Zinc a day is bad
The "upper limit" for adult males is 40mg but that's just the same bullshit they say about anything else.

pls help guys

I'd drop the D3 down to 10k IUs, as that seems to be the extreme upper range of anything studied at all, so 15k seems excessive.

haven't done enough research into vitamin C to have an opinion

also

examine.com

you can actually overdose on Zinc... and he is taking more than 100mg, bet on that Zinc is in that Multi too... there are also some claims that taking more than 100mg daily can increase risk of prostate cancer, don't go overboard with that... 50mg/day is enough

I get something like +/- 80mg of zinc a day, if I get much higher than that I get diarrhea.
I only do 5000 UI of vitamin d because I live in California and bike/walk outside a ton so I get those sun gains.
Dunno bout vitamin C it's in my multi I think but I don't take extra.
Take multis everyday (2 pills, fuck the cancer stuff Idc).

I'm sure you'll be fine, all that zinc might cause nausea and like I said water poop.

Easter of money. All you need is protein powder for post shake.

*Waste

Buy a copper supplement. At least 2.5 mg so it can balance with the zinc.

That's might be a good idea after reading up a bit on zinc

>What vitamins does Veeky Forums take if any?
Pic related. Ignore the gay-ass name. They're the most complete vitamin/mineral supplement I've ever seen. Been taking them for years.

>vitamins are a waste
>but protein powder isn't
lmao just eat food you poor faggot

lmao
do you really think you need 10,000% of your daily vitamin B1?
shit like this is garbage. you just piss it all out.

I'd rather piss a little out than not get enough.

Why are you holding yourself back?

>eats more protons errday than he actually needs
>just shits the excess out
Why are you wasting your money?
>not eating the exact amount of necessary protein, measured down to the gram

2 multi vits 2 omega3 a morning

>a little out
you're pissing out the vast majority of it. anything over 100% is pointless over kill. literally any cheaper basic bitch multivitamin is better than that garbage.
also, too much of a mineral can be bad for you, very bad. I doubt your body is enjoying filtering out all that shit.
lmao I do measure all my foods and get exactly what I need and nothing more.
why the fuck would you bother lifting if you don't measure what you eat? why bother trying to live healthy if you don't? you're just being lazy, dumb, and inefficient.

Do you even need to supplement vit D if you live in a sunny place and are outside for more than 15 min a day?

Probably not, but my job has me sitting in a warehouse for 9 hours a day so it can't hurt.

>anything over 100% is pointless over kill
>He thinks the RDA is ALL YOU EVER NEED
non-athlete detected

>literally any cheaper basic bitch multivitamin is better than that garbage
>poorfag detected

>too much of a mineral can be bad for you, very bad
>implying you know anything about nutrition or fitness beyond basic Veeky Forums broscience
>implying you know anything about my state of fitness or my specific nutritional needs
>implying I haven't been taking these for YEARS and have THRIVED on them

>lmao I do measure all my foods and get exactly what I need and nothing more.
>implying you're a OMNISCENT GOD and can know down to the GRAM what your body needs

>Being this much of a dumb kid
LOL you can stop embarassing yourself anytime now, kid.

Been down the vitamin road before. Spent $$$$ over the years. Stopped working out for several years. After starting back up gains are just as comparable.

Then you were probably not training hard enough for it to matter in the first place.

Unless you're deficient taking the extra vitamins doesn't do shit for you. Eat well, sleep well.

>>He thinks the RDA is ALL YOU EVER NEED
pretty much is, so long as you aren't some inhuman monster who doesn't eat food. ideally you don't need any vitamins, you just eat food and it has everything you need. the vitamins are to fill gaps, and a pill with 100% in everything you need will fill the gaps. anything more is over kill. enjoy your fucked up body if you keep taking those complete joke pills you buy.
>12,500% of your daily B6 and 16,667% your daily B12 in a pill
lmao
>>implying you're a OMNISCENT GOD and can know down to the GRAM what your body needs
you can get pretty close, and that's all you need. being perfect is impossible, but you can get close. and if you eat as close to perfectly as can be, you're one step closer to being the best you can be.

lmao you can stop posting anytime. you've already proven to be an idiot who wastes his time, energy, and money.

>Do you even need to supplement vit D if you live in a sunny place and are outside for more than 15 min a day?

If your levels are low, yes.

They almost certainly are, for a variety of reasons. Get a level taken and find out.

-Alive! Max Daily Multi (3x a day)
-NOW Ultra Omega 3 (2x a day)
-Green Vibrance Greens Drink (Every morning)
-NOW ZMA before bed

Why is it optimal to split your multivitamin intake? Can’t the body store vitamins of almost every kind in a highly efficient way? Why yes it can. If it couldn’t store vitamins efficiently you’d develop pernicious anemia if you didn’t eat vitamin b12 foods for a couple days, right? Or you’d develop scurvy if you went a few days without vitamin C. But this doesn’t happen. Why? Because the body stores vitamins efficiently in a myriad of tissues found within the body. Often those tissues contain reserves that could last through weeks/months of a reduced vitamin intake. That’s why vitamin deficiencies can take a long time to manifest in desperate conditions, and can be restored rapidly with just a few large vitamin infusions. This is why japanese men can live off of nothing but microwaved popcorn for weeks before their productivity begins to slow down.

Lmao. Training 4-6 days a week. 2-3 hours a session. Power lifted and ran a few marathons. Still gains now are as comparable then. Maybe you have low-T?

D3 - I work nights and don't see the sun often.
Calcium - Don't eat enough dairy.
Potassium - Cramps suck; I look bloated if I don't take it.
Multivitamin - Covering all the bases.

But there’s something to be said about the idea of “dynamic flow,” (IE, maintaining consistently high levels of certain nutrients in the body at all times). There is a performance enhancing benefit of not relying on the limited release output from our vitamin reserves when intake is low. In other words: in a dynamic flow situation, you could maintain a maximum blood concentration of 200 ug/L of Vitamin X because you just keep popping vitamins. The point of this is not to restore reserves, because they’re already saturated and you’re pissing out a lot. The point of this consistenly higher intake is to raise the blood concentrations to a higher threshold than would be possible from relying on the limited output from drawing on your reserves. When you draw on your reserves, there is a maximum release rate from any given tissue. So ultimately you may be limited to maintaining a maximum blood concentration of 6 ug/L of vitamin X in this example when drawing on tissue reserves: the body can and will only release so much from the reserves so fast. So 6 ug/L may be enough to get you through your squat workout, but 200 ug/L may have been what you needed to feel good enough to go through with your stretching routine after your squatting.

>Can’t the body store vitamins of almost every kind in a highly efficient way?

No.

Back to public school with you.

>Cramps suck; I look bloated if I don't take it.
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

So, when someone says you don’t “need” multivitamins, don’t listen to them. Of course they’re most likely correct, but they’re missing out on an important perspective: you probably don’t “need” them if your goal is to stave off pelegra or rickets, but we’re looking for maximum human performance. I don’t care how much I need to prevent debilitating diseases and death. I want to know how much I can get away with taking that would induce a performance enhancement for lifting heavy things and moving quickly and looking great. I want to know how much I need to become psychic and teleport. I want to know how much I should take to feel incredible! These different goals produce different needs. Is your goal merely to survive, or do you want to thrive? Make sure your vitamin intake is consistent with your goal.

But anyway, I don’t play the “Dynamic Flow” game with everything. I try with Vitamin C and maybe some B-Vitamins, and I still like to eat frequently despite the pokes from the Intermittent Fasters, but I’m not perfect, so I don’t split all my multivitamins up throughout the day. I can think of better things to spend my money on for increasing my performance than doubling/tripling up on my vitamin intake.

One more reiteration of the difference between a vitamin dosing that prevents disease, and a vitamin doping that enhances performance: think about it this way: you don’t need creatine supplementation, but it’s awesome and helps sport performance when you intake supraphysiological doses of it. Similarly, you don’t need Vitamin B supplemention, but it’s awesome and helps sport performance when you intake supraphysiological doses of it. Supraphysiological doses of vitamins are awesome. Supraphysiological. Say that word. Supraphysiological.

Yes

10k iu vitamin d is all you need

I just do vitamin d and omega 3 because I only get 2 months of sun every year. Dont really think I need multivitamin when I eat around 500g of vegetables every day.

>10k iu vitamin d is all you need

Unless your levels are low and you need a lot more.

There's not enough in the vast, vast majority of multivitamins to even bother splitting it up over a day.

I just take this pill that says it has all those needed vitamins for "active males"

Source?

>x1 zinc 50mg
>1700 IU Vitamin D
>1x Mens One a Day
>1x 500 mg calcium

>Source?

Spend 10 minutes doing some basic research, and apply some common sense.

If your Vit D level is a 14, you need more than 10k i.u. of vit D. You need as much as you need to get your levels up to 40-60, 60-80ng/ml is optimal.

If your level is 90ng/ml, you don't need 10k i.u.'s

* I presume we're talking '10,000 i.u.'s per day'.

No, more than 10k i.u.'s per day isn't going to hurt you (unless your levels are way over 80ng/ml, and even then.....)

Look up the research on babies injected with 600,000i.u.'s of Vit D. No downsides.

Going to buy some zinc. Should I get 15mg or 25mg? They're the same price.

25 and take 2. Or just quit being a faggot and buy 50 mg

>Going to buy some zinc. Should I get 15mg or 25mg? They're the same price.

I take 20mg of zinc a day and I'm near the top of the range (because labs say so).

every single supplement is a waste of money except for maybe vitamin D or B12 since a lot of people are low when it comes to these(this is backed by the medical literature). Good that these are cheap as fuck though

b-but it says 25mg is 250% NRV

Probiotic supplements cured my protein farts. I can't live without them.

Soy lecithin
Zinc
Maca
Vit D
Fish oil

I'm feeling like most of this stuff is placebo things.

>he bought the 15min of sun is enough meme
thats enough to be in the lower end of the acceptable range, it is nowhere near optimal

just look at the facts, humans can take 10000 iu of vit D a day, thats the true upper limit. Because a lot of people stay indoors nowadays the acceptable amount is 400iu a day, this is just enough to not be considered deficient on average. Keyword: on average. 400iu is terribly a low amount of vitamin d

protein farts go away on their own in a while if you werent a newb you would know

drink some Kefir

Wasn't the case for me. Mine were fucking awful and would not go away. 2 weeks of probiotics and they're gone. They're cheap and I get great benefit from them so whatever.

>on a website founded by a weeb, for weebs
>"you should be getting enough from sunlight, right?"

also, night shift. Winter comes around, I don't see the sun but maybe a little bit peeking through the foil on my window.

>thats enough to be in the lower end of the acceptable range, it is nowhere near optimal

Depending on the time of year, latitude, color of your skin, etc, etc, etc. So.....maybe.

>just look at the facts, humans can take 10000 iu of vit D a day, thats the true upper limit.

LOL. Ok. Kind of selective, these 'facts' of yours.

> 400iu is terribly a low amount of vitamin D

Agreed. 400iu is a Terribly low amount. Not even an infant's dose.

I tajke ZMA since I rarely get the minimun(10mg) zinc from my diet most of the time.

thinking of supplementing Vit D too, getting it from myprotein since it seems the cheapest and best, 2500iu per pill

how do I dose this? 2 pills per day? I live in a sunny country but dont spend much time in the sun

Stop making GNC rich.

>tfw all of my supplements have gone bad because of the heat

Feels bad man

Semen is good for you user's.

>Multivitamin
>B12
>Omega-3's

all you need

Iodidebro are you here? I was thinking of taking a kelp supplement but I already have a multi and extra vit c when I need healing or feel sick. Fish oil and vit d because the only tan I get is from my monitor

The question is, "are kelp pills a good idea?"