/fat/ "gym was closed today" edition

Previous thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Withings-Body-Composition-Wi-Fi-Scale/dp/B01F3LJ2RW/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?th=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B00F3J9G1W/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Started tracking calories and macros last week, after working out hard for 5 months 6 days a week
>Go to the store for a post workout sip
>See my fav icecream right next to the sips for some reason
>Actually had the willpower to say fuk that I want to make it

Today was a good day /fat/

>5 minutes until i have to eat more broccoli

throw a little salt/pepper on it

Mmmm. Lucky you.

Hit the sub 200lb mark this week. Feels good man. Shoutout to /fat/ for keeping me going.

so you're saying there's no point to bother with it until the stretchmarks fade? because until then they will be a dealbreaker for women regardless of weight?

I'll eat it for you

Jelly!
Feels good man, keep pushing it down, sub 200 is where the real changes start to begin. Welcome to being human again
Yes. Take responsibility for your past actions and cop it on the chin like an adult. Otherwise I think I speak for everyone in /fat/ when I say "don't let the door hit you on your way out"

broccoli is a fucking blessing

i can replace rice/noodles/wholeheat pasta with it and it tastes just as good

ez less carbs

>git a handheld Fat Loss Monitor
>uses electricity to calculate body fat and BMI
>first day numbers are 44.7% BF and 51.1 BMI
>fat as fuck
>literally on Day 6 of water fast
>try it again
>44.8% BF, 52.2 BMI

This was a mistake.

>Yes. Take responsibility for your past actions and cop it on the chin like an adult.
okay, so don't bother losing weight until they fade.

Very nice m8. Where did you start and how long did it take you? I just hit 210 today so im hoping I get sub 200 very soon.

TDEE results week two, now with fitbit stats included.

Friday I drank for the first time in about 3 months, glad to see it didn't derail my progress too much. (I also budgeted properly where I could somewhat afford a 3500~ day).

I eat broccoli 3-4x a week. Steam it in the microwave and layer that shit up with spices.

was doing cruches and my abs had a muscle spasm, that crap scared me so bad

Sounds good to me.

you'll never make it. have fun being boogiemode.

nah, you'll make it. you're all potential chads.

Yes. Nothing else will change them significantly. You could tattoo over them, if you care that much/like tattoos. Your ex sounds like a piece of work whose own shit don't stink and I don't know about the majority of women, but there are some who won't care.

Help fat im in a plateu , hasnt lost any weight in 3 weeks in a strict 1500 calorie diet after 4 months of losing 1kg a week

Nice dude, you're gonna make it

>Your ex sounds like a piece of work whose own shit don't stink
i don't think any women would want to touch acne on anyone.
>there are some who won't care
just like there are some that like manlets?

Yeah but you don't sound like you're in a positing to be picky. Losing weight will help and by the time they fade you will already look good, as opposed to waiting for them to fade then spending several more months trying to look good.

go to estimated maintenance for a 3-4 days/week.

Forgive me FatJack for I have sinned.

Today I ate a fillet 'o' fish half a quarter pounder with cheese and half a mc chicken sandwhich for lunch. Then a portion of lasagne and finnished my GFs penne alla norma and had cheesecake for dessert. 4000 calories today lads

Try cutting at 1200

The 6th week of dating, I asked my then girlfriend (now wife) to pop some zits on my back.

She did it. Thats when I knew.

Try a refeed day

But... what happened to the other half quarter pounder and mcchicken?

gf couldnt decide what she wanted so had half of each, and ofc i was like i will take care of the leftovers as im a fat fuck

im doing 2 refeed days at 2300 calories , feels so bad man

>by the time they fade you will already look good
i have already bought DNP and roids. it will not take 5 years. even without the roids it would only take ~1.5-2 with the DNP.

why would any woman would think musculature or visible abs looks good when it is covered by stretchmarks?

some woman don't give a fuck m8

>DNP
>roids
You're almost too perfect. Good luck fatty, be sure to come back and show us your results.

I'm wanting to get into shape for a bachelor trip isn't going to in destin in august. 215 and 5' 10. I love my IPAs. What should I do? Am I too far a gone and destined to be the fat guy on the trip?

just invite someone fatter than you

Is*

I did that for my bachelor trip. This group I'm going with are the definition of chads

>move back to college apartment cause summer class
>can't take god tier scale cause mom "needs" it
>scale is discontinued

I really don't want to buy a scale only to have it be the type to fluctuate several pounds when weighing yourself twice in a row. Also don't want to pay extra for fancy shit. Any recommendations?

really? that's your only edit?

If you don't eat your broccoli you'll make Veeky Forums sad.
You can do it mate.

Change your life or fucking don't, but stop making excuses dude. It sounds to me like you want to convince yourself it's pointless so you can keep being a fat fuck.

By the way, almost all dudes with muscle have stretch marks. I have them on my biceps and traps. But they fade and they're barely noticeable anymore. This is the case for most dudes with a muscular physique.

He said bachelor party, not bachelorette party retard.

i don't understand what you're memeing about.
>It sounds to me like you want to convince yourself it's pointless so you can keep being a fat fuck.
no, i just want to know if it's worth the trouble when you exclude pointless things like "making it." so far it seems like people have said no until the stretchmarks fade.
>I have them
as large as mine? in as many places as me? were they incredibly unattractive when they were bright red?

congrats dude. small changes lead to big things.

Get a fucking tattoo if oyu're so fucking ashamed of them.

People aren't perfect. Deal with it, and stop whining.

>hit new weight loss level
>finally sub 180lbs.
>smiled at girl yesterday and she smiled back
>we laughed as we bumped into each other on the way out
>didnt get a chance to talk to her
>she is there everyday
>gym is closed today
>wont see her until tomorrow

I'm making it guys. Im gonna talk to her tomorrow, worst case I make a new friend. Best case i get my first qt gf.

>People aren't perfect. Deal with it, and stop whining.
would you say the same to someone who was very fit but reviled by women because he was 5'4"? probably not. same concept.

Probably too expensive for what you want
amazon.com/Withings-Body-Composition-Wi-Fi-Scale/dp/B01F3LJ2RW/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?th=1

I have the previous gen, I'm really happy with it and it doesn't fluctuate too much. Pic related.

Jesus Christ you sound like a kid, dodgy all responsibility and "Wah Wah woe is me." 1/10 wouldn't even give pity friendship
>what are you memeing about
1. You're willing to take a pesticide to lose weight where you can do it with just eating less (fatty shortcut)
2. Your a fatass Lardo and have already bought steroids thinking they'll help change you. (Fatty shortcut again)
3. You're likely to be the one to fuck it all up by jumping straight into the above without any forethought, only to later on whine "see? I told you so! Wah Wah I knew I shouldn't of done this" and then try and push the blame onto other anons for "convincing you to do them"

tl;dr you're a pathetic manchild who deserves to stay fat and ugly, hell, I'd take an r9k friend over you

Yeah it's a bit much, hopefully looking for one under $40. Nice progress tho mang!

I just got a plain digital scale from target and it doesn't fluctuate

Yes.
Jesus Christ, Yes.

There are things beyond your control. Your height is one of them. Fix what you can, don't worry about stuff you can't.

i've had this one over a year and no complaints

amazon.com/gp/product/B00F3J9G1W/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I don't trust our bathroom scale. It claims I'm down 2kg in just a couple of days. I've only been eating one meal a day but it's been pretty big.

>tfw no digital scale

Cool, what brand?

A lot of scales have some variance, mostly because they get moved around a lot and lose calibration.

The scales in Doctor's offices are usually the best way to accurately judge since they're stabilized, and rely on actual weights, which leads to actual consistency.

Your bathroom scale should be a way to get a read on progress, not the end all be all.

I know this sounds retarded but could someone explain what hunger feels like?

The past few days I haven't felt like eating so I've just eaten once a day just to give my body something as I don't really want to fast for days.

Taylor, just a black plastic one, I think it was $19.99

Your stomach hurts, you crave food and you feel like shit.

>a pesticide
meme. it's proven to be a potent and effective treatment for fat loss in obese people.
>steroids thinking they'll help change you
men taking steroids and doing absolutely nothing gain more muscle mass than those eating correctly and going to the gym regularly.
>don't worry about stuff you can't.
Why?

That's plenty of time to drop 20-40lbs depending on how hard you push yourself. Go for it m8. Start lifting and dieting right now.

>Your bathroom scale should be a way to get a read on progress, not the end all be all.
I know this, it's just kind of hard to trust when it jumps around so much.

As for doc scales I know they're better however when ever I've had to use them I'm told to get right on along with my shoes, layers of clothes, wallet, phone, keys, etc.

>lost 50 pounds over the past 14 months
>bf is still fat, hasn't lost a pound
I'm starting to lose hope that he'll ever start giving a crap.

I'm done responding to you. You're clearly a fucking retard.

Normie who stopped going to the gym and is now trying to get back into it. Lost my noob gains and rocking the skinnyfat look. I don't know which is better to start with, losing fat weight or gaining muscle weight.

You wouldn't be the first one to get their shit together and leave a lazy partner.

Why not both? As long as you eat enough protein you're bound to not only lose weight but also gain some muscles.

I don't have any stomach pain, haven't had cravings for food in a long time but I do feel like shit all the time. Thanks Depression!

This Hang around, leave, do whatever man.

>i have already bought DNP and roids

Veeky Forums - Fitness.

does science hurt your feelings or something? if you have a large amount of weight to lose you'd be a moron not to use DNP. calling it a "shortcut" means nothing.

>Gut was starting to get really low, shirts were starting to have trouble hiding it
>lose some weight
>stuff tightened up and it's not an issue anymore

Gonna... make... it...

tfw permanently fat beacuse i dont have the money and balls to either tell my mom her cooking is shit and she wont be able to understand what counting calroies is
and i dont have the moeny to move out
what do

alright i managed to eat the broccoli by putting some soy sauce on it. it was still awful.

i'll let you guys know how the tomorrow's broccoli eating goes.

It has good reviews although I'm skeptical about the no return policy and it being discounted twice.

SW: 277
CW: 220
GW: 175 (for that dank 100 lb bragging rights)
Height: 5'8

Been stuck at 220 for a hot moment friends. I've been letting my diet go the last couple weeks because I just got home from Uni for the summer. Been hitting the gym harder than ever though. Back to strict diet. 1500 a day.

I feel the fat melting away, but the scale isn't moving. Sad!

EAT LESS
A
T

L
E
S
S

How are you cooking it?

Try roasting it in the oven.

Just do the cooking yourself.

What about cauliflower? To my knowledge it's just broccoli with a less broccoli taste.

This should be a Veeky Forums banner

Recommendations for a diet? I have a eating disorder and can only follow a strict regimen or else I'm binge eating like a Ethiopian's first trip to a buffet

It is a shortcut and a crutch for weak dumb people.
You're not learning to maintain your body properly, you'll either have to take DNP for the rest of your life or "go on a diet" then yoyo back up when you're don.

im also an emotional eater and cant control my shit habits
or have any self control at work at a restauraunt
meanwhile im 2 years into college and no job wants to even give me an interview, even like entry level basic shit if not internships, like . fucking bank tellers stressing me out
no friends etc suicide is incoming imo

have no ingrediants, mom only buys ethnic food, gets offended if i want to make eggs myself
insists she makes it
puts shitty ethnic spices in all her food, chicken, fish, eggs etc

>It is a shortcut
this is a positive.
>crutch for weak dumb people.
this is not an argument.

i feel like you don't understand how it works if you think you can just eat whatever and still shed weight.

Help my room is full of moths and I know those fuckers are just waiting for me to turn the light off to start tapping all over the place.

It artificially ups your TDEE, it is a crutch for weak dumb people. Let me guess, you're taking it.

flamethrower

Please someone submit this as a banner. I'm on my phone.

>It artificially ups your TDEE
if you eat garbage and above that artificially raised TDEE it does nothing.
>it is a crutch for weak dumb people
"Cars are a crutch for weak dumb people" - Horse/Wagon Merchant
that's how you sound.

>Monday
>nasty weather
>net calories of 635 today
>still feel like a fat sack of shit

Weather truly fucks up moods.

Of course, I also feel like a fat sack of shit cuz I didn't eat too well all weekend.

It still sets the limit higher than without it, are you incapable of primary school tier mathematics?

started about 260 mark. i mainly use KG. was at around 118 last september, and hit 88.8 this morning.

fucking hell excuses excuses. you're not going to make it if you don't even try. you're just here looking for an easy out. which surprise surprise doesn't exist.
either live or die as the fat fuck you are or grow some balls and tell your mother she's a shit cook and stop stuffing your face.
fuck you for making me type this. get your shit together or fuck off.

I'm a fatass that has been eating 2500 calories a day in order to lose some weight, but more than that I've been super active. I do cardio every day(with one day a week just being a light casual walk to give my body a bit of rest), I lift weights 3-4 times a week.

So far, I've been losing weight and putting on considerable newbie gains. The question is will this not continue? I know people say that you can't gain muscle while cutting, but it doesn't make much sense to me that my weightlifting progress is going to magically stop because I'm losing weight(particularly while keeping my calorie intake moderate for a fatty) and I'll just stop getting stronger. Do they mean mass as in appearance or that literally I will hit a wall where until I stop losing weight, I won't gain anymore strength?

Because ideally I kinda wanna get big while losing. I don't want to be a skinny bitch. I'm okay with not being huge, but my ideal is to cut and hit a kind of fatty with obvious strength kind of aesthetic.

>It still sets the limit higher than without it
so does exercise you fucking moron. is exercise a crutch for weak dumb people too? after all, as long as you correctly calculate how many calories you're burning with a given exercise you can enjoy an artificially inflated TDEE.
besides, it has side effects. it makes you sweat and hot constantly. or are you stupid enough to think enduring exercise "pains" is somehow not weak, but enduring objectively worse effects is weak?

so today, I ordered a double cheese burger at wendys, which was my only meal today aside from a med coffee. The burger without the bun was fine, but I got curious and looked up the nutrition facts for the sweet tea. The sweet tea had 37g of fucking carbs, I fucking drank 3 sipps of it and after I read that, I panicked and spat that shit out in panic.

I fucking hope that doesn't get me out of ketosis

"You can't build on a cut" applies to single digit bf%, worry about that when you get there.