/fraud/

/fraud/, the steroids general. Mostly comprised of people who are ">roiding for this" and want to shitpost about literally anything but steroids.

Absolutely no source talk.

Before posting questions, make sure you've read the reddit r/steroids wiki, preferably more than once.

Beginner questions should include:
- bodyfat percentage

On last week's episode of /fraud/...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're thinking about girls penetrating you? I would call that sheer denial.

>Before posting questions, make sure you've read the reddit r/steroids wiki, preferably more than once.
link it.

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

crusader_irl

Close.

What the fuck is that shit?

You doing good bro?
Trust me man. There is a silver lining coming up. Shit does get better. It may not feel like it now, and it may not feel like it in a long time. But shit does get better. Nothing lasts forever

I still love her. We both agreed the other night that we were both incredibly insecure about each other. She admitted to me she thought I was too good looking and smart for her and she was taken back when I said I thought the same about her.

I don't know man. I don't know what to do. Just feels weird and lonely.

Hows a girl going to fuck you in the ass.
You homos sure are creative

I never said it back to my ex at all.
I hope it pains her

What's the mildest shit to inject for a noobie? Not interested in doing it yet as I don't know what I'm doing, but interested nonetheless.

Also, how to manage side effects (gyno, testicular atrophy, etc.)?

READ THE FUCKING OP

READ IT

read the op, retard

just plain and simple testosterone.

aromasin/anastrazole for gyno/estrogen
HCG balls or just suck it up because they will just go back to size after you're done.

now go and enjoy this free pass ive just given you.

C'mon jerry like you've never heard of pegging before.

My ex-ex gf once mentioned it to me
>Do you know what pegging is?
>>Yes...Where are you going with this?
>Would you want to try it?
>>Fuck no.
>Fine. No more anal for you.
>>Lol whatever, I'm not getting my ass fucked.

>don't take accutane for a single day
>pee goes from constantly being dark yellow to crystal clear in literally one day
holy shit is my liver garbage

>aromasin/anastrazole for gyno/estrogen

Is this 100% guaranteed no gyno provided you take the right dosage at the right times?

That is a weird situation. I'm no stranger to that kind of thing though.

Honestly this sounds like something that should be given time to grow. Time apart would be good. Later down the line if the feelings are still there, there shouldn't be a reason to say no.

If she still keeps saying no after some time, she most likely has some baggage going on that you should not be dealing with.

How long have you known her for?

>provided you take the right dosage at the right times?

you've said it yourself, if you take the right dosage at the right times.

read the OP.

What do women even get out of pegging. Thats like cwc slicing open his taint for fucking

I've known her for about 4 years. She's the younger sister of a girl in my highschool grade. I didn't know she existed until I saw her FB profile when I was in my first year of uni but apparently she had a crush on me during highschool. So she's known me for about 6 years

Apparently I was popular with girls from the grades below mine. I was just too socially retarded to notice.

No idea, ex-ex gf was a nymph. She just wanted to do crazy shit constantly.

All women want to feel what's it like to have a penis

Bruh wtf

Yeah take some time apart. That sucks that she is acting like that, low self esteem or whatever. Right now my dude, focus on yourself and achieving good shit.

That's my advice at least. They way I see it is if a girl can't see herself with you, she probably isn't worth your time. At least not right now

They can be dominant without a piece of plastic so thwy can feel physical enjoyment though?

I've said before, I'm an emotional little bitch and need affection. I'm going to (try) avoid contact with her until she texts me first.

Not just dominant. There are plenty of men who aren't dominant with their penis. Women want to feel what it's like to fuck with a penis. It doesn't matter that the penis isn't providing stimulation or especially orgasm. Most women have never had an orgasm from vaginal penetration anyway.

My man, you're doing the right thing

We and your gains will be here for you

D a k i
Fuckin beta bitch

>Most women have never had an orgasm from vaginal penetration anyway
Small dick whiteboi detected

I dont get it still but ok

Daki you say?

Get it
Women have been replaced

Girls are good though. You should try a real one. Nothing like having her curl up in your lap and stroking her hair.

I can do that with Azusa

This guy has the right idea

Its really hard to see the pupil on the eye of my favorite daki, but the lighting was just right earlier and I was staring in, and she was staring out

What are you running atm?

200 test/tren

How's the 1:1 treating you? I'm thinking of moving to 500:500 test/tren because I'm at day 10 of tren and not feeling almost any sides other than some heat.

Its day 10 dummy
Also what ester?

Def more sides, might reduce it while I refeed heal, I think 2:3 is best ratio

>I want to up the dose so I can feel like crap

Do you need AI on that dose?

I was expecting at least something by day 10. It's ace.
I already feel like a miserable piece of shit. May as well be an angry piece of shit who can make more gains.

thor looks MAD

----
> also
So Im approaching week 6 on cycle but im poor and my parents are absolutely not gonna give me any cash so I think I just won't get bloods.

I will ~probably~? donate blood sometime because I am running EQ but from what Ive seen it only lowers hematocrit marginally

Im taking 1mg adex E3D and no orals so I think Im relatively fine. Im fat as fuck though so I need to lose weight ASAP so I wont need ralox down the line... probably will, but fuck.

The first 8 weeks are the honeymoon

Why don't you just use DNP if your goal is weight loss?

Okay bb, I'll wait then.

I'm only on the 3rd pin, even if I do need it that'll be a few weeks from now. Only going to be on for maybe 8 weeks anyway.

>150mg Deca
>8 weeks

What are you playing at here

cuz I dont need it? I just need to stop eating like a retard. also fuck DNP, I dont have the genetics for it.

forgot pic somehow

Either of you guys experience any hairloss on Tren? I've been thinking about running a low dose for like 6 weeks to help cut but I'm afraid it will wreck my shit

I'm working on getting my strength back and the Deca will help me do that better than adding an equivalent amount of test.

What fucking genetics do you need for DNP?

also
>im a fat fuck
>but i don't need dnp
I've lost nothing so far. Could be a placebo but I feel my beard grows faster on tren.

you need the genetics to not get hives from DNP, I have chronic hives already

Got over my ex recently bro all of took was slamming through a bunch of sluts on tinder. But now I met a reall cool girl and I think I'm her rebound hurts real bad man

Just seems like it'd barely be peaking by then, why not NPP or Var?

Chem have you ever ran NPP? What are your thoughts on it?

pls respond

I can't bring myself to look at other girls. I get near them and then I get disgusted.

You're a fucking pussy dude. Grow up and get over that whore.

B E T A

E

T

A

no u

I don't have any Var and I can't stand to pin more than twice a week.

It's unhealthy as fuck man. Move on. SAD!

I feel you bro that's why I was just smashing and then moving on, but this current one is different so I'm sure you'll find someone just as good man. Buttt fuck me ill be depressed if she runs back to her ex and I'll probably jump on a bunch of tren and go back to tinder.

Girls hurt.

>has RHR of 100
>takes tren and sdrol

Do you really think I care about being healthy? I just want what I think will make me happy.

I've never ran any form of Nandrolone by itself, but I did run Test + Tren + NPP + Sdrol

Looked freaky, strength through the roof, nipples leaking despite caber

Don't see why you couldn't pin NPP twice a week, or E3D

Im.balding anyways, shed a lil harder on tren

Hairloss takes a bit
It dies then falls out later
You wont notice for a few werks

I only have one vial of NPP regardless and plenty of Deca to use up.

bros I'm fucking feeling so jacked and I'm one week from end of my 12 week cycle and I didn't even need to use an AI. Thank you genetics! What should I try next?

Physical health is a trade off for being joocy, mental health can't always be perfect but being a beta bitch obsessing over a roastie who doesn't give 2 shits about you and is out taking big black cock every night right now is just plain sad

>I just want what I think will make me happy
All happiness comes from the Lord. That bitch is not it f a m

>but this current one is different

Happiness doesn't fall from Heaven. Happiness comes from good works and a wholesome life. I wanted to marry this girl and have a family with her.

Obviously not what god wants for you so stop trying

Because you're the mouthpiece of God.

>Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as if everything depended on you.

Good men don't roll over in the face of adversity.

Well a wholesome life doesn't entail hopelessly lusting after some shitty girl who doesn't want you and reducing yourself to a grovelling little cuck.

Even if she did come back to you, she'd end up leaving again. Count yourself lucky it wasn't after you guys got married and had kids. Divorce is a sin m8

they also dont shitpost on Veeky Forums

You're way too serious of a person. Go enjoy your good works if that's what you find satisfying. Stop whining about stuff though.

I don't think lusting is the correct word.

>Stop whining about stuff though.
fite me

Yea different as in she's not just some cum slut I met off tinder. She's someone I can actually have a conversation with and enjoy being around.

Semantics, you know what I'm trying to convey. Stop being weak. Deus definitely not vult

Unrelated:
>Would Jesus roid?

I know what I want and so I'll seek it out.

>Would Jesus roid?
Why would He?

Where did you meet the cool girl? I'm tired of Tinder sluts.

Real life, at college lol.

Oh man lucky you. What I would give to be back in a college town and surrounded by beautiful women. The real world is absolute hell for meeting them.

Lately I've been getting full really easily, usually with orals it means my liver is dying but anavar is barely toxic what gives

To get joocy and be able to remove himself from any crosses he found himself affixed to

Get a minimum wage job tons of fertile teen cuties working in the summer

Guys isn't Mast on relatively low dose? There's a bunch of faggots at my gym on huge stacks who look way worse.

I think that defeats the point of the crucifixion. fyi the crucifix that Jesus carried weight roughly about 300lbs.

Tren Acetate vs NPP for a 10 week bulk cycle with TRT test and a dbol kickstart?

>the crucifix that Jesus carried weight roughly about 300lbs.
bullshit

it was probably 275

>not being able to do 300 lb cross flies

NPP, you can pin EOD and won't go insane after 6 weeks.

>cruising 150/200 test/tren per week
>cutting at -500-800 cals per day
>gained 6lbs in the last 2 weeks
Do I have a tumor? Fucking hell, it can't be all water weight

>using dbol with tren
RIP estradiol

Why would you run such low dose

How fast does NPP kick in? How long can I run it?

congrats on your thyroid problem

It's between Prop and Enth, you're going to feel it pretty quickly and you can run it for your whole blast. Could have bloat issues with the dbol depending on the dose.

>cruising
I'm not blasting here m8

Think I could have fucked up my thyroid somehow? I've been eating less than I was when I was maintaining 240lbs. I've been cruising 150 test for 8mo, haven't come off b&c in 18months.

How do powerlifters gear usage look compared to bodybuilders?