Bulking skelly here

Bulking skelly here.

I've been buying a lot of chicken for my gains but I'm just wondering if there's such a thing as eating too much chicken breast.

I'm only 140 lbs and am eating 2 large breasts which is about 600g or so of lean meat and approx. 140g of protein. Obv w/ side of veggies and carbs (yams or rice). This is just one meal, too.

Should I split the meal up into smaller portions throughout the day or maintain a 1000+ calorie supper?

no

You don't need that amount of protein if you're new at lifting.

Try a clean carbohydrate source like rice, potatoes.. oatmeal would probably be great for you.

Eat approx 6 ounces of chicken a day and a gallon o milk

Isn't gomad a meme? I tried to do 1/2 gomad before for about a month and all it did was add fat and turned my colon into a greasy water slide. Prefer my solid poops desu.

two large breasts lol

Milk is for fucking children

>140g of protein in 2 chicken breasts

lmao

Eggs, eat alot of eggs, make omelets, boil them hard, drink the raw it doesn't matter desu it's the best protein for a homo sapiens

>10$

Holy shit

Whole food doesnt have enough calories for me to bulk i have to eat halva and peanut butter by the tablespoon

So if your got macros covered and just looking to fill in calories, what are the best sources?

Far as I understand Ldl fats like saturated clog your arteries over time. Are there any drawbacks to a huge intake of Hdl fats?

Yeah dude, in canada they actually have regulations for their meat so it's expensive as fuck.

Is that expensive?

This

Meat in canada is extremely expensive, the pack in the OP is the 10 dollars when on sale, they're regular 16 bucks or more for that many breasts

10$/kg or 10$/2.2lb is about the cheapest price I can (consistently) get in Edmonton Alberta, Canada. It's at Walmart, same package as OP.

Of course that's in CAD no USD. Shit sucks

10 dollars for more than 3 small chicken breasts is a fucking deal here in ontario

Never tried fucking children with milk.

Hue hue hue...

I get my shit at 1.29 lb on the cheap and at .78lb when they need to get rid of the stuff but you gotta freeze it in 2 days if you ain't cooking the latter soon

100g of chicken meat has around 20 - 23g of protein

so 600g of chicken meat has 120 - 138g of protein

>Ldl fats
>Hdl fats

There's no such things as these. LDL and HDL are things in your blood, it doesn't exist in food (I suppose meat containing blood might have some but they are essentially proteins). Food you eat can affect the levels of these in your blood and isn't restricted to just fats. If you mean whether a high intake of polyunsaturated fats could be harmful, then yes, it might. There's some professional seeming doctors and medical researchers who believe PUFAs negatively affect the function of the thyroid and can cause hypothyroidism. I don't know whether these are crackpot theories or not but such claims are being made. Saturated fat causing heart disease is probably true but possibly not, I really don't know at this point.

>Bulking skelly here.
> 600g or so of lean meat and approx. 140g of protein. Obv w/ side of veggies and carbs (yams or rice). This is just one meal, too.
You are comically stupid
Ground beef for meat to get extra calories
Also pb

how much protein for a new lifter 150 pound skelly? and can i get the rest of the calories from anything?

read up more.
also HDL fats aren't consumed. the only way to increase HDL is with exercise and genetics.