People on Veeky Forums are now legitimately offended by racism

>people on Veeky Forums are now legitimately offended by racism

Time to purge this site like Hitler purged the kikes from europe. Ever since Moot sold this place we've been infested by a bunch of pussy liberal cucks. If you are a nigger/sandnigger/kike/spic/gook-sympathizer then kindly fuck off

i think the whole >back to pol comments are just a new meme. this place will also be a bastion of the right wing because it is anonymous

In my experience the only white guys at the gym who are big are conservative(Veeky Forums is mostly white). Either they won't make it or they're butt blasted browns, which is funny to me since I'm half brown.

>tfw Arabic
>tfw live in Europe and got a local qt3.14 gf
>tfw post here everyday
>tfw go on /int/ and /pol/ and shitpost without a proxy and am easily mistaken for a local
also sage

>Veeky Forums is mostly white
Ever seen the meetup pics from, say, /pol/? Browns and Jews, man, browns and Jews.

The problem is that you guys don't get the joke. The entire reason calling people niggers and faggots became so popular on Veeky Forums is that it was the only place where you could say that and not get down voted or punched directly in the face. Calling someone a nigger was cool because it was so outrageously offensive and taboo that simply saying it as a casual reference made it something tied solely to Veeky Forums. The issue is that /pol/ has based itself in not getting the joke - they whole-heartedly use nigger not as a sign of comradery, but of genuine hate. That's the underlying issue with all of /pol/ - they don't get the joke.

Most people came here from /b/ where people were in a constant race to post the most fucked up stuff they could. Why? Because it gets taken off the catalog in seconds whilst you post as an anonymous person. It's there then gone faster than it came, and with it, the ability to make that dark joke that gets deleted if it didn't go over well. It was like making a 9/11 joke in 2001 without having to worry about backlash. The joke was that the offensive shit was a means of pushing the boundaries past what can be done in actual life and even other avatar-based places on the Internet. That's how your friend introduced you to Veeky Forums - that place with messed up stuff you'll never believe! Then /pol/ came. They had the same discussions as /b/, but without the realization that it was originally done for fun. /pol/ represents the amalgamation of Veeky Forums's true cancer - a subgroup of users that legitimately don't understand the biggest in-joke of their own community. To those dense motherfuckers that still don't understand that calling someone a nigger is supposed to be for shock value and shitpost baiting, please: Go back to /pol/.

>bragging about living in Europe
>bragging about being arabic

This is what happens when society hands out participation trophies. Even the retards think they matter to the team.

Veeky Forums has a large amount of mixed posters, they are sub human enough to be persecuted but human to deserve rights.
>Tri mixed kid

>bragging
user, please don't misunderstand me; I only meant to trigger OP

fpbp

Go to /b cunt
Op is soooo fag

You sound like you are a manlet OP
You won't regain your self esteem with racism

nigger

nigger

nigger

Underrated post.

The anger and tears from OP are so delicious. Whites are going extinct and all the fag can do is watch and cry. Yummy!

>thinking this is edgy in any way

Just fuck off back to /pol/

nigger

niggers

So you told yourself it was okey to say nigger because 'it was just a joke'? A significant portion of this site has always been racist and it was never just an in-joke.

nigger

ITT: niggers

There he is. There he goes again

Look everyone he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic atrophied frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'NIGGER' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic niggers are gorillas isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your gallon of milk onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a skinny DYEL skeleton and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a dumb race meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic nigger posting fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk to you because all you say is "NIGGERS, NIGGERS, NIGGERS".

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that’s all you’ll ever be.

nigger

all that is better than being a nigger

nigger

tl;dr nigger

holy nigger

t. nigger

nigger

nigger

nigger