What have you done to me guys?

What have you done to me guys?
I thought thicc was just a meme until today when one girl sat vis a vis in the train with me.
All I could do was stare at her hips and tits and think about how badly I wanted to fuck her right there and how soft she must be with the few pounds extra she was carrying.
Please tell me that this is not going any further and I might suddenly get the same thoughts with fattys.

Dick knows best. Listen to dick.

Dick would also tell you to fuck a whore with aids if she was hot.

If you finally actually fuck one you'll find out how awkward it is to fuck a girl with a big ass.
I honestly prefer fit girls.

Thicc (fat) girls might be fun to jerk off to but once those fat ass cheeks are spread in doggy position backing into your dick you better hope you cant smell.

So?

that's why we invented condoms

It's only awkward if your a dicklet

Or your just ugly and can only pull hitched who dont bathe

Hope you have a long(er) dick. Fucking thik girls is not exactly easy. But they are always sloppy wet and willing to do just about anything.

Thick girls are kinda like a double scoop icecream on one of those isty bitsy sugar cones. You've been on a diet for weeks now and it looks tasty as hell, but its messy sometimes the top scoop will fall on the floor when you go to lick it, and its overall hard to eat. But it tastes amazing. Then you always feel guilty after eating it.

T H Y Y Q
H
I
C
C

how long are we talking about user

8"

at least mildly above average, 7-7.5 inches min

>It's only awkward if your a dicklet
This, to be honest, family

>It's only awkward if your a dicklet
This

Tfw when 5 inches
If I eat them out they won't care r-right?

Nah, usually thicc girls won't care much about length. Girth and tricks is what matters most.

I'm not girthy either

Hope you're muscular/your tongue game is strong.

Younger and fingers usually make a girl cum before she sees my dick, easy
No girl has commented on my dick before but i mostly go after petite girls but now Im craving a thicc girl

what size is enough to satisfy thicc girl?

15cm is enough I guess
19cm if you want to lay back and let her to do all the work (me) kek

People who say they only like fit girls are usually the ones with obeese girls. They envy thiccc girls who would never give them the time of day. Slender girls arent bad but they have to be cute as fuck and cool otherwise the might as well be a fat hog because they arent attractive naturally.

If you know she has aids no it wouldnt? My dick would be inside my body.

Bump

Yeah don't worry bro. Just keep training and working out, you'll stop likeing fat chicks. But you'll also be gay by that point and like thicc dudes. N-no homo.

If you're over 7 inches she's in it for the dick. If you're under 5 it doesn't matter because she loves you.

What did WE do to you? It's biology, you mongoloid.

Congrats; you're no longer a low test beta

did you guys know that richer guys find small breasted women attractive?