CBT - KING OF Veeky Forums EDITION

6'5 300LBS
DEADLIFT 735
BENCH 465
SQUAT 610

Why hasn't anyone dethroned me yet?

everyone has dethroned you in confidence

sorry about your face mate

Fuark you look fucking massive. Those shoulders are incredible. Excellent work and dedication dude

>jealous DYELs that hate anonymously and don't post their own shirtless pics because they're insecure about their tiny weak physiques.

Lol, owned.

Kek, are people pretending to be Billy now?

Pic related, Veeky Forums's greatest past king

So I never understood this fuking meme.

Are people pretending to be this fag, or is there really someone this narcissistic and delusional that he makes these retarded posts on an image meme board because he has nothing else going on in his live.

he's been posting here since 2013. You new fags don't realize that because you've probably been here since 2015.

It's really not that big of a deal, insecure people like you get pissed because he's cocky, but if you're a level headed person he really isn't harming anyone. He's claiming he's King of Veeky Forums. You think he truly, genuinely from the bottom of his soul believes that and is proud of it? Or he's just shit posting and getting a laugh? Probably the latter. Also, I've creeped his instagram and I can confirmed his lifts are true. He's a strong mother fucker. And I wouldn't be surprised if he was the strongest person that uses this site by far.

This. Instagram and his twitter speak for themselves really. His twitter confirms he's a little shit poster, and his insta backs up his claims about being strong. I never understood why people got so pissed and doxxed him. He's just making CBTs saying he's King of Fit. What's the big deal?

i'm not pissed, i just think its sad.

>You think he truly, genuinely from the bottom of his soul believes that and is proud of it?

Yes, yes I do.

So you're him, pretending to be someone else to defend yourself. Pathetic.

can this shitty LARP fuck off already?

>all this samefagging

fuck off retards

My fucking sides

This is the best meme ever

Alright you ham. What was your first routine?

>Having a tatoo of a commercial brand on your chest

Nah senpai.

i miss mang so much

if you think this guy is narcissistic and delusional i wonder what you'd say about masT

my musclular deveolpement is going well

girlfriend soon?

>insecure people like you get pissed because he's cocky, but if you're a level headed person he really isn't harming anyone

protip: genuinely attractive people don't "brag" about being attractive, not even in a jokingly way. If anything, confident people are more humble.

>xd but hes just pretending!!

it doesn't work like that, those feelings and thoughts lie in the subconscious and come from somewhere, if that guy is actually the one making these threads you'd have to be the most naive person in the world to think they're "well adjusted" and that it's just meaningless "bants". This type of behavior comes from somewhere, and if you don't believe it, simply ask yourself why you or other people that you know don't do it

I wish we could hear from him

>king of Veeky Forums
>uses steroids

You're destroying your body. I realize it's pretty common now a days but it will hurt you long term bro.

nice stats. what did you do specifically to bring your big 3 up

I just want real CBTs not started by billy larpers or that shadowy midget

cos im not roiding

180cm 77kg

>Why hasn't anyone dethroned me yet?
Because user, what's a king to a SITH LORD

Nah m8.
Gf only comes at 2/3/4/5

Jason doesn't look half bad here

im already there?

5'9 170

Damn Jamal mirin back hard
How come you never post legs though?

You arms are longer than your legs

MasT is generally baiting tho and actually contributes
This fgt just posts this thread every day

your not the king of Veeky Forums you look like a disgusting roid monkey.

congrats on being able to deadlift 735 (totally useless in real life except to brag on chinese anime imageboards) but you are going to die in your 40's

I'm here to take your throne

Deadlifts must be easy for em. Jelly desu

oh fuck lol

work on your chest, faggot.

try not being a nigger

180cm, 68kgs, 18yo, 9 months lifting

He is streaming LoL with a facecam.
At least he did so a few weeks ago.

Post it then you fucking retard

There are people considerably stronger than him that haven't been cruising on 2g roids eod.

So it's pretty unimpressive.

ULTRAMARINES ARE THE BEST MARINES XDDDDD

Well they got their Primarch back

180cm / 75kg

Feel like im reaching that summer bod

Who posts legs lol.but in all seriousness,I have long limbs so my arms and legs look smaller than they actually are. I squat 365x2 to give you an idea
Yeah they are, my legs only have about 5" of travel when I deadlift

Ehh I mean his arms are pretty big but thats about it

He is hiding those C A L V E S though

for real whats up with his neck

ey yo nice dick

Do i look strong yet
6'3" 190

6'
Do i have gyno, i feel like my nips are hanging too much

what's your dick routine?

I STILL would bet money that OP has some like severe disfigurement of the penis/balls or SOMETHING. It's just so weird I have a feeling he's doing all this because of that. Might be micro? or severe phimosis?

No you just have no lower chest development, or really any development anywhere yet..

you're not as muscular as you're posing for.. you're quire underdeveloped really. Definitely eat more, and lift heavier weights.. you look pretrty much like any high schooler who doesn't just sit around all day.

There's a 175lb natty twink in /plg/ who almost squats as much as you. lol

Rate my cut and bulk since December. I've done this 3 years in a row now

You wouldn't even win in the IPF 83kg weight class with those lifts. How pathetic.

Use to be 280 kind of quit caring. I just bulk in winter and cut in summer for boat pictures

mostly looks like you turned sideways

fuuuuuarrrrkk lookout mike patton!

mirin dat der neck

what on earth are you wearing?

Too bad you'll never win any comp and be Mr. Olympia. Ever see an ugly guy win? Just doesn't happen

>You think he truly, genuinely from the bottom of his soul believes that and is proud of it?

Yes.

im stripper dude... maybe...

or well actually I was a anime thing last weekend so I wore my pikachu keychain to at least sorta mesh in

It's sad because you know he's trying to lift his family back into his life and it's not working.

Post in speedo/pikachu onesie/jock

I can't post my photo because google is a piece of shit and doesn't let me sign in my google docs folder.

But here's my stats:
I'm 1.70mts.
65kg.
80 cm belly (It was an archievement).
36 cm neck.

Acording to most calculators, I'm 15% bf.

So, my question is:
Is this correct?
Why do I seem to be 18% though?
Is normal that I seem to be 18, but the overal abs shape is visible and the upper parts now cast shadows?

Nice samefagging my dude

6'0"
155 lbs

6'4
200 lb-195

Your face looks like
>whenyouhaven't.jpg

Also...you made us wait all winter for a fucking 4-pack and a distended belly button? Fuck off with your shitty Playboy tattoo.

>playboy bunny tattoo
>roid monkey

You're the biggest tool I've ever seen

thanks for posting. im 6ft also and trying to cut down to 155 so nice to get an idea of what id look like. currently at 165

lmao oh fuck

Spotobro has you beat by miles

545 bench, 7 something squat and dead

And he's humble and funny. Proper husbando material

more like gayboy

No he looks all the way bad

Nice dad bod

>5'3"
>110lbs
>DEADLIFT: 140lbs
>BENCH: 100lbs
>SQUAT: 90lbs

Match me, bras

where he at tho aaron
I havent seen this creature in months

keep bulking but looking good so far

i accidentally started cutting and can't stop, i like seeing abs/adonis belt come through more

He literally replied to me in plg 3 hours ago