Why is America so pro-fat?

Why is America so pro-fat?

>why are women so pro-fat?

FTFY

An overwhelming majority of America isn't pro fat, but we're a culture of reality entertainment, so it can be easy to think that

fpbp

Because US is fat.

>no culture
>niggers
>spics
>obesity
>israel's bitch
>disgusting "food"
>retarded accents
>either dumb rednecks or liberal cucks
>media and banks owned by jewry
>hated by the entire world
>no history
>disgusting "music"(nigger rap or degenerate pop)
>no traditions
>school shootings
>did I mention obesity?
>dumbest and most ignorant people that exist
>exports it's degeneracy worldwide
>constantly puts it's nose in other countries' business

america is the cancer of the world

>Why is America so pro-fat?
because almost half of them is fat

t. Yuropoor flooded by Muslim apes

Its not that america is pro fat, its more america is pro freedom. You have the freedom to live like a olympic gold medalist and the freedom to live like an obese piece of human garbage.

Also jews corrupting the minds of women for about 100 years.

t. mystery meat mongrel

I don't care if people are fat (as long as they dont cost me tax money), but I hate the glorification we see on TV

Fatasses like the woman in OP shouldn't be given tv shows

they aren't. people watch that show to feel better about themselves.

I completely agree, giving that stupid fat bitch a tv show is however a big part of jewish agents poisoning the minds of our people.

How can one not respect the Jews when looking at the success of their race?

They're not my people but hold positions of power over me and manipulate my society against me

>respect people that are really good at doing evil against your own people

Kys

How do I dirtybulk?

because women loathe accountability and agency

and this is why niggers will never succeed because they are too insecure and butthurt to "respect" or "act like" whites. whites will suffer the same relative fate until they realize Jews are actually superior and copy them.

eat lots of shit that tastes good without caring about macros aside from protein

Jews are historically parasites whereas my people have created nations

and? right now your people are being absolutely cucked and manipulated. you are losing. get your head out of your ass.

He wishes, more like hickliberal. Nothing sadder than a some corn fed cuck living in Des Moines wishing he could have a fag pride parade.

>right now your people are being absolutely cucked and manipulated.
which is why we need to step up and get rid of the parasites instead of letting our society die

you're not going to get rid of them. they are in control. you need to take back control by beating them at their own game.

Cause they are funny looking and have awful taste in music and art. They basically are a cheap imitation of 17-early 20th century Anglos, who for whatever reason disappeared up their own asses after WWI.

>t. Not the guy you were talking to.

Nope, we will not play their game because everytime we get close they change the rules. Our game will be a different one, an older one and our forefathers have been the best at it. And we will dominate and crush anyone who opposes or threatens our prosperity. Trust.

never in history have Jews been in control of the most powerful country on the planet. hell, they are even in control of Europe. you are completely and totally cucked. your only hope is to be liberated by some chinks. good luck.

A better question would be:
>Why does American Popular culture just go along with whatever the "in" thing happens to be.

I blame Abe Lincoln.

Abe didnt really give a fuck about slavery he just went along with what the rest of the world was doing cause it was hip and trendy

>why does pop culture value popular things
what?

Those instances have small segregated communities of Jews being expelled by the ruling classes. If, as you say, Jews are themselves in control, who will expel them?

>we will not play their game because everytime we get close they change the rules
Close to what?what rules? You /pol/tards are seriously like niggers/SJWs, you blame every problem on an out group and never take responsibility for anything.

Would you feel better if you were getting fucked by people of your own ethnicity then?

>implying you wouldn't

Yall goys need to watch some Brother Nathanael

We're not, media is trying to normalize degeneracy.

honestly I'd feel much better, yes.

>What is babylon?
Nothing is permanent. All they have is lies and falsehoods. The truth always finds a way

>This woman is rich and successful
>This woman was convinced she was pregnant at one point
>Someone (potentially many) had sex with this woman for her to believe she was
>there are grills on here who are in shape who cant even order takeout due to their crippling social anxiety

pic related.

>implying the Muslim distribution in Europe is more than a fraction compared to this travesty

Such waste of hitler dubs. Jews and dune coons have ruled over spain for 800 years until the basks said enuff and kicked them the fuck out.

Also
>not understanding the issues
>strawmanning /pol/

all I want is an introverted wife who likes raising my kids and taking care of my house while I work and then lifts with me and the babys as a family when I get home

BUT people like you and me will never meet because you never leave your house and I only ever go to the gym and occasionally a rave

Whining about fat people fucking fat people won't help your situation kiddo

>Pretending to be a grill on a mongolian pig keeping forum

Post boipucci

WOMEN are pro fat because they are lazy, entitled and do not like that they do not fit any standard of beauty? They think that there is only one standard of beauty, white, tall, thin, but that is ONE body type that signifies health and youth. There is legitimate thickness up to a certain point that is lusted after men, NOT FAT. Fat asses, wide hips, thighs and boobs are GOOD.

we're not, in fact we're obsessed with weight loss which is why the fitness industry is booming. What you're looking at is a very loud and vocal subsect of america that has given up and doesn't give a fuck so they justify it by saying that being fat is healthy.

>no history
>disgusting music
You're welcome for jazz, blues, and rock

Muslims, like what happened to the khazar kingdom.

Rather be a dhimmi than a goyium. Step on my face Abdul!

> implying Hispanics are less white than wogs, Slavs, and the Irish.

We aren't. The only difference between that show being on TLC and it being on Comedy Central is the music. If it was on Comedy Central, all the music and sound effects would be cheeky tuba playing

>This woman is rich and successful
She's not rich. She lives with her parents. And if you define success as a reality show that pokes fun at your entire being, then you need to get your life in order
>thought she was pregnant
Guys have ridiculously low standards, and the ones that fuck her are some of the most pathetic people you will ever witness. If you were actually a girl, you would know this

Take this jewish conspiracy shit back to /pol/
Veeky Forums is for self improvement, not blaming all of your problems on elaborate paranoid fantasies

>Implying I would

because fat people can be absolute dimes, especially when they're biracial

>ugly face
>disgusting legs / ass
>only good thing are dem titties

no

Yeah she would look amazing skinny tho.

Nice tits.

>implying Hispanics are worse than mudslimes.
When's the last time you got bombed by Pedro?

I bombed my toilet after eating menudo.

It gave me blue poop. First time I ever saw blue poop.

Hate that hair

It's a political thing. Liberals/democrats just can't resist supporting the latest "cause", no matter how ridiculous it is.

The other half of the country isn't "Pro fat". Some of them may BE fat, but there is no big push from the right wing of America for body acceptance, fat acceptance, etc.

>devout Christians
>family oriented
>hard workers
>like alcohol and pork
I'll take Paco over Muhammed every day of the week.

not her but this is my dream. i listen to industrial techno at home tho.

T H I C C

MODS MODS MODS

it's way too big for that tight little hole. reported for abuse

And that's all thanks to Americans and their wonderful world policing. Fuck you

>nice tits
Yeah, nothing does it for me like gigantic, drooping, flabby sacks of blubber that stink of all the sweat trapped between them and her puckered, gelatinous gut.

Because the big food corporations don't want to loose profits to tough love

>THICC meme
She's a fat slob. That longing gaze she has is her staring at the cheeseburgers and milkshakes they just brought poolside.

>muh culture

Culture is a nebulous concept that has no place in the 21st century.

This will be the century that globalism triumphs over all the toxic reactionary vestiges of culture.

Just factor out nonwhites and America isn't that overweight really. The only fat people are low IQ subhumans

Good post. Germany and Sweden are pretty damn bad but there are a lot of countries like Italy, Poland, and Hungary, which are getting along okay. And they're not dealing with the complete demographic replacement that America is going through. Spics are fucking subhuman.

>An overwhelming majority of America isn't pro fat
A majority of america is fat.

I'm sure your definition of non-white is a really interesting one, but non-Hispanic whites were around 30% overweight or obese last I checked.

Did you just compare slavs, who kicked asses left and right while keep inventing sick shit on their way to the space with fucking injun savages?

sources

It's... Roughly true.
But it wasn't at all uncommon then.
It's not uncommon now, if you're in the upper echelons. The 'leisure class' is and was a thing.
I'm not a commie nor a supporter of it, but reductionism is the bane of any critique, like in that image macro. Shit is more complex than people want to make it.

This.

imagine being so pathetic you had to remind everyone how """"superior"""" genetics your are

Found night vision of swedes

because the meat, dairy, and corn industries control everything

sorry bros, you really don't need supplemental protein or calcium

this.
the reason sugar has no daily value is because the food industry lobbies to keep the FDA quiet
they don't want you to know you're not supposed to have more than 10g of sugar a day.

trips have spoken

You don't live in America if you actually believe this. You ever been to the south dude? Everyone is fat as fuck.

Zionist ideal consumer class

Maybe your town or region is fat but that statement is incorrect.

Successful parasites.

fuck is there really no rdi for sugar? holy shit i've never noticed that
the jewcose industry has some fucking power, there's rdi for salt, sat fats, cholesterol etc

Dont worry Based Glenn will save us all

gross

this, and also, doctors gets more money

>Muh freedum
You think America is the only place with freedom and therefore they all choose to be fat? Lel (loving every laugh)

is moot a jew then

>Just factor out nonwhites and America isn't that overweight
I guess you don't live in the south

Let's caricature a little :
> Money rules everything
> Money by consumerization
> Food industry loves money, then create products with a "bliss point" recipe (google it).
> Consume food
> Too much food lead to chronical pain and chronical diseases
> Health industry then take care those people, and sell them medics.
> Consume medics
> Because chronical pain is chronical, it's more like "see you next time"
> Consume medics the rest of your life
> Even if their doctor is honest, and try to explain them they need to eat less, HAES is here to remember them that they know more than 5 years study doctor.
> Consume medias, fat acceptance is the new value.
> Sometimes, some people realize they need to lose weight. Then the diet industry is here to sell you a new way of loosing weight.
> Consume diet
> They just forgot to tell them that if they take back their food habits, they will take weight again, and the body is now adapted to this diet. It won't work again. Then you need another diet to lose weight again next summer.
> Consume again, choose your poison.
> Then repeat ad nauseam

Are you saying culture is problematic?

industrialisation was a mistake

Italy is the drop off point where most of the human traffickers drop off, like Save the Children. Most of the horde will move on looking for higher welfare rates. Poland and Hungary are going to be forced to take in their share soon from what France and Germany have been saying lately. Replacement migration is happening whether you like it or not goyim.

I look forward to that day. War,famine,racism, and poverty all wiped out in 1 generation

99% of the people on these shows are white. I think it's just genetics

1/10 bait

i wonder how shopped this is

> all the world wars in the past 100 years started by what race?