Why are you still doing Leg Presses?

How many times have been in the gym and see a person pushing massive weights on the leg press but still have legs relegated to manlet status? Why are you still leg pressing? Explain yourself.

I'm afraid of failing my suqats

I do full ROM leg press after squats.

I'd be much more afraid of locking legs and fucking up a 500+lb leg press

This. I'm never fucking touching that thing after all the webms I've seen here.

Press can be good for accessories. You need to do it for reps its not squats. If you dont do 10+ reps of 4-6 plates its literally you wasting time.

>full ROM leg press

LMAO WE BRAGGING ABOUT LEG PRESS ROM NOW?

Im too scared to them after watching those webms

Just like any other lift, don't do more than you can handle and you'll be fine.

Every guy who spends 20 minutes cleaning out every plate rack to do 10000000lb quarter leg presses deserves a severed spine

dont load up 1000 Ibs like an asshole. put on 4-5 plates and control your movements. full ROM nigga. i do it after squats. fucking feels great

OP was implying people that load up a ton of weight and move it a few inches on the leg press, faggot.

I feel more butt wink in the leg press than the squat.

parallel squats and leg press for them glutes

just don't be a full blown retard with how much weight you stack on there. progress with what feels comfortable to you and for the love of god do NOT lock your fucking knees. I knew the webm youre talking about and that guy is a fucking idiot

Because I have a hernia and the doc said not to do squats or deads until it's repaired.

Also, you don't need squats for big legs.

> t. nigger

Heavy weights don't relate to muscle growth. You can push huge weights and not see any gains other than pushing heavy weight on leg press.

blurred dick/10
noice gettaway sticks.

If you have huge thighs, but small calves, you have small legs.

Damn, for a moment I was afraid OP's pic related was yet another webm of someone breaking their legs on that machine.

This, fucking ends up as tribal warfare, scavenging for bump plates and even fucking 15s just so I can do my squats.

I agree, never seen anyone use over 4 pl8 and also do full Rom

I fucking love that webm

nice legs. how often do you leg press and what's your sets like? and is that al lyou do for legs?

i am trying to build bigger quads without thickening my core. help me user pls!

bump

answer questions

He answered in another thread, he does 4x20 leg press then
>After leg press I'll do 4-6 sets of extensions (8-20 rep range), same thing with leg curls, and then about 10 sets of calves raises to failure (weight doesn't matter)

sweet, thanks m8

i do some single legged leg press after my squats for quad isolation.

started this after i noticed that my legs arent equally strong

Because my spine is shit

HERESY HOW DARE THIS GUY HAVE DEVELOPED LEGS WITHOUT SQUATTING

ILL REPORT TO RIPPETOE YOUR DUN BUD

one leg full rom allows extreme stretch and intense glute gains, 2 legs short rom for high reps exterminates your quads, and its a good calf isolation if you do calf raises with it

yea, due to starting in a position close to the "touching your toes" stretch, thats why i only rep out half rom for quad gainz

I've had the same effect really from leg press. I'm generally self conscious about my form doing squats so I normally avoid them in public and do them at home.