I know this is pretty autistic but i was adding mass to myself in paint as a potential future goal body (based off my...

I know this is pretty autistic but i was adding mass to myself in paint as a potential future goal body (based off my frame).

I was wondering is this achievable in 1 more year ? If not how many years, any advice appreciated.

shameless bump

Autistic as fuck, but ya that seems reasonable.

Considering that you barely added mass, I'd say it's achievable. It just looks like you colored yourself black. Not sure that is achievable, without exceeding tanning limits unknown to mankind and travelling to the cancerverse.

You should honestly start working on legs mate. You're nearly there.
You look weirdly disproportionate.

Becoming black may be a challenge.

You should add stealing bikes to your routine.

youre gonna get melanin injections?

>I know this is pretty autistic
>pretty
You haven't been lifting long. You can maybe make 5-10lb of lean muscle in a year. That's better than most, who've been lifting longer, can hope for.
tl:dr no, you can't double the size of your arms in a year.

Skin pigmentation is possible. A tattoist can simply ink your entire body in black. It'll hurt in some places, but I'm sure you can take it, user.

Wtf... what's your height/weight?

Cheers for the encouragement kek
Shit seriously? i've been doing legs a bit more now, relaxing on chest more since i can bench same as squat (2plate)
i gained 20lb this year in mainly muscle (prob 18lb purely muscle?), My bicep gains are pretty shit, i progressed from 15kg dunbell curl to 17.5kg curl (never doing arm days). So maybe i still have more potential to grow it fast? i really want to get it doubled in size, it's so tiny...

Also kek
5'9, 167lb last time i checked

Holy sh*t this is epic! Include me in the screencap!! Hello r/Veeky Forums

you probably didn't gain that much muscle, but don't worry, your upper body looks great for just a year of lifting.

legs are disproportionally small, but squats twice a week and deadlifts (once light once heavy) should fix that.

post a back pic.

Have no idea how to take photo of back, this is best i could do

sorry for potato zoom in quality.

>ITT: user plan to become the world's first transnigger

what do you do for back?

I don't think you can get that tanned in 1 year

>first

Sadly i used to do deadlift and tbar row which gave me the two lines besides my spine ( fucked my shit up recently )
Come back in 1 year, ill show you who can can that tanned.

Seated lat pulldown for lats and the cables lat front pull down.

Also plenty of low seated rows for traps and rear delt.

Havent been doing back much lately tho due to lower back pain injury from deadlift.

Sadly i used to do deadlift and tbar row which gave me the two lines besides my spine ( fucked my shit up recently )
Seated lat pulldown for lats and the cables lat front pull down.

Also plenty of low seated rows for traps and rear delt.

Havent been doing back much lately tho due to lower back pain injury from deadlift.
Come back in a year and watch me black myself with 20 extra LB of muscle.

Work those legs
Work those fucking forearms
Stop working traps

>
learn how to deadlift properly.

all lat pulldowns are seated and nobody says "cables lat front pull down".
it's just a lat pulldown or a behind the neck lat pulldown.

seated rows are low by default, no need to mention.

thats like 2 months cunt if you were actually training and not doing some bullshit 5x5 or whatever the fuck you do you just need to eat

If you aren't lifting SAD, you aren't lifting properly.

>Squats All Day

the body is so much more adaptable than any of you faggots think

d1 athletes and navy seals and niggers aren't freaks they just know how to fucking work

>niggers
>know how to fucking work

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is a new level of cuck lol

excuse me faggot

does not every shitty commercial metropolitan gym harbour an abundance of uneducated and uninformed negroes who are huge as fuck?

>what are genetics

Achieve this in 2 yrs

you mean

>what are epigenetics

literally work harder and turn on better genes and get stronger and work harder and turn on better genes and etc

it starts with a mental shift

holy shit bro, cheers for the photoshop kek.

2 years and i become a freak, pissening.

ADOBE GAINS