Gyno thread

A thread for all bros suffering from gyno, be it from puberty, roids or any other reason. I got gyno during puberty and it was very minor. The past week or two I've noticed my previously fine right nipple has formed gyno and the left side has begun growing. Can only assume it is hormone imbalance related.

I've been told it looks normal by a few mates I've shown it to, what are /fit's thoughts?

post yours if you got them lads.

holy shit that's bad bro. time to get surgery asap

Yeah, planning on surgery next year once uni's done. thankfully my family have said they'll help with the cost of it, about £5000 here in England.

wtf where is the gyno? Where are the puffy nipples like mine? Do you actually feel lumps below your nipples?

Literally just an overdeveloped chest

Lemme fuck your boipucci

as someone who probably has gyno, that does not like like gyno at all.

Same here. Fuck you Op. You have no idea.

too much lower-peck.

do lots of incline.

now fuck off

What gyno?

>letting Veeky Forums get this far into your head

Fucking kek dude you are one pussy faggot are you also worried about not being 6'2 not being black having a thin neck or not having a 9" dick?

Yeah this is total Veeky Forums paranoia and insecurity worming its way into your real life.

Where's the gyno then?

Just to clarify to the guys saying it's not gyno, I can assure you 100% that it is, hurts like a bitch and they puff out like fuck. When flexed there is a distinct orb under the peck.

they look worst from the side

I'm aware my case is mild, but it's growing day by day.

side on image

No. Do more incline maybe cut a lil more and u will be fine

you're fine dude.

Mine looks similar but I don't think it's gyno. Just a combination of unfortunate fat storage genetics and chest shape. Like pic related it looks awful from certain angles.

Having a flat square chest is so much more aesthetic it's unfair.

No gyno, lmao.

I highly doubt that any of you have it worse than me

Nope. You don't have it.

he clearly has mild gyno, you guys who don't have it have no clue.

i see a very minor case of it, but i dont think you should get surgery, it does't seem to be wortb 5000 pounds to get rid of that

So what is gyno then? This thread has me confused.

Still doubt me?

I fucking hate having gyno.

Bitch tits

Do more decline bench

Try getting a consultation from a plastic surgeon or other medical professional. I'm getting one later this week and will hopefully have the surgery sometime this summer. It can be expensive but you have to weigh the cost and qol increase from it. Best of luck man

Go elsewhere if you're dead set lad , it costs way too much over here. But honestly it's barely noticeable. You look good. Arms and abs need more attention but delts are nice. How old are you?

yeah man, I've heard stories of some people getting it for less than $800 in some places so it's something to look into. 21, had it since I was 15

female breast tissue formed under the nipple. Sometimes you can have extra fat which mimics the look, but true gyno is a hard lump or disc of glandular tissue under the nipple.

Can I get it if I stay lean and natty?

i have the worst gyno on Veeky Forums, none of you have anything to complain about

ITT: fatasses with bitch tits

gyno is a fucking lump, a gland, it feels like a small testicle, and it lactates, you guys are just fat and retarded.

Ignorant fuck, prolactin induced gyno lactates, estrogen gyno does not. you're a retarded sack of fuck, and it's a shame the world didn't curse you with gyno too.

potentially, if your hormones go out of whack for some reason. babys get it temporarily, up to 70% of teenage boys get it temporarily, though sometimes it doesn't go. and I believe around 60% of men over 45 get it too, because of lowering test levels. Can happen to any guy at any time.

Honestly bro i wouldn't get it if I was you, mine was worse than yours and now it's slightly less noticeable than yours (I'm 20 now). It just looks like you have pic pec muscles
If you're really that bothered i reckon the stuff /fraud/ takes would be better

tired of fuck wads like you. It is hella easy to determine if you actually have gyno or not, most people are well aware that gyno feels like a hard lump behind your nipples and not just fat.

I've had this shit since puberty and sensitive as fuck titties when I was a teen.

Planning for surgery this year myself, can't wear most shirts without looking god awful.

For ausfags ITT: here is how you get the surgery for free.

First up, Medicare will cover $1350 of it under item 31525
Also if you have private health cover they'll cover all theater/hospital fees (~$2000-2700)

As for the rest, you can either save, or do this:
>book a consult with the most qualified plastic surgeon in your area
>get a quote for the cost of the surgery
>tell doc your gyno is causing you pain (this can be mental illness, but for that you'll need a psychiatrist to sign off)
>get doc to complete Form MO017: Early Release of Superannuation on Compassionate Grounds
>"user is suffering pain due to gyno."
>"This surgery will significantly alleviate his symptoms"
>send the form and the quote off to DHS
>some cunt at DHS will laugh their ass off, but they'll approve early release of your super
>send off approval letter to your super fund
>boom, you now have 6000 dollarydoos
>spend it on the out of pocket cost of the surgery or whatever else you want

Congratulations, you are now gyno free and can direct your body dysmorphia energies towards your more minor flaws.

Fuck I was 5k out of pocket with private health insurance and he did a shit job the cunt

gonna go thailand to get it done right soon, incall some hookers to fuck while recovering in the hotel brb sauna

You motherfuckers, THIS s actual gyno.

Build a heavy upper chest and then burn the fat with high reps of decline...
Also look for exercises that build more inner chest

This is not gyno you fucking retard.
Stop listening to Veeky Forums

What's the difference between boob fat and gyno? I've been bulking and got some flab

fucking normie

Does anybody here actually have gyno

I have baseball size mass on each pec all breast tissue.

Thank God I'm getting surgery in a few months

I had gynocomastia once, and some of it has come back. I suggest getting the glands removed.

But has nobody in here tried medication? I'm about to try ralox to reduce the growths

....no?

Alright well before losing hope and diving into an expensive surgery like I did, that resulted in more gyno later on (partially due to TRT but it started before then)

I'm currently using Nolvadex and switching to Ralox in a week.

You can purchase both of these medications for like $45 for a pack on the clearnet, or in liquid form, and have them shipped to you in 2-3 weeks.

There are many studies that show the effectiveness of these medications on gyno reduction. However, as many forums as I have frequented, I only see people asking about and discussing using these, nobody comes back to say if it worked.

Still, I'd gladly spend $90 to reduce the gyno and see how things go. If things dont clear up in a couple months, surgery.