/thicc/

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with bodybuilding accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

thicc is my goal

N-no homo

all the homo!

The only true thicc goal body based Klokov

Why is he so perfect bros?

There's room for many thicc inspirations in our lives.

Thicc sure is the goal m8s.

Do I have thicc potential? 5'10 king of manlets 248 lbs
If I cut to 225 will I bear cub mode? I'm doing pavels power to the people routine plus his kettlebell workouts 6x a week plus cardio

Thicc is philosophically just about being as big and strong as you personally can be. There's room for every body type tho obviously it's easier for manlets.

are there any examples of T H I C C lads with small frames? narrow clavicle, small joints, that type of thing. or is it impossible?

i guess what im asking is do i have potential to look like the guys in this thread? do i look blocky enough or look like ill look blocky enough once i cut

>Cut
>Be bear cub
I think thats puppy but idk. Stupid terms. You would be pretty thicc

Any recommended programme besides SS for strength results (Newbie here)? I made a bet with a friend and I might be out of $100 because he does pull ups way better then me. We're betting $100 each on the big 4 and pull ups. Best accessories for Bench and OHP would be nice. I think i can beat him on Squat and Dead

this is all my opinion but here goes (im the guy you responded to, 275 bench 365 squat 515 deadlift 190 ohp 100% raw no chalk or equipment are my current totals)

i liked reg parks 5x5 and did that for awhile. best accessories for bench? close grip bench and incline bench. OHP would be seated ohp and snatch presses
squats is box squats and front squats, diddlies are defecit diddlies and stiff legged diddlies. again thats what i did not necessarily the end all be all

I have a shitty low test skeleton. I don't know if I can become thicc.

Good shit thanks man!

>mfw finally getting some real definition at 200lb
>at the point where im worried about muscle loss but im committed to finally cutting up

Poundstone mode is best mode

iktfb

Im 5'5, 188lbs. I'm debating if I should go down to 150lbs and build muscle then or bulk up at my current weight. Which would be the smarter goal?

>this man will never slap your ass in the gym lockerroom

how do you feel thicc gen?

best routine for somebody starting out? should I do starting strength for a while? I looked at some of the literature in the pastebin.

I only approve of natty thicc.

That's right. You need my approval to be 'thicc'.

These generals are delusion general.

Supposedly thicc and high bf%, when ultra low bodyfat people with HGH gut get posted over and over. Thinking that any of this is achievable natty lmao.

>HGH
Literally where

Who is he?

Bro you look like I did about a year ago but my numbers were bigger I think I was at a 405 squat 515 deadlift 205 military press and 315 bench. We have similar body types and right now I'm at a 585 deadlift 455x3 squat 250 MP and 350 bench. I'm running 5/3/1 BBB with front squats and pendlay rows on both press days. I do conditioning about 5x a week consists of prowler hill sprints farmers walks sand bag training and battle ropes. Also should add I just did my first cycles about a month ago of test e

>250 OHP and 350 bench

wtf, you doing standing bench presses son? Your bench should be atleast in the low 400s if that was a strict press

Yo my stats are
5'11" 215lbs
325 bench
450 squat
475 deadlift

Ive been rolling on Texas method for a while now and I want to start implementing more hypertrophy work. I'm swapping to the 4 day TM split in Practical programming. I've set it up as such:

Day 1:
Intensity Squat (1x5)
Volume pendlay row (3x5)
Squat hypertrophy (5x10)
Posterior hypertrophy (RDL perhaps) (5x10)
Calvea

Day 2:
Intensity bench (1x5)
Volume OHP (3x5)
Incline bench (5x10)
Dips (4x8)
Preacher curls (4x8)

Day 3:
Intensity Deadlift (1x5)
Volume Squat (3x5)
Pull ups (5xAMRAP)
Vertical pull hypertrophy (10x10)*
Horizontal pull hypertrophy (10x10)*
Overhead tricep ext (4x8)

Day 4:
Intensity OHP (1x5)
Volume bench (3x5)
Lateral raise (3x15)
Face pull (5x15)
Shrugs (3x10)

* I try to maintain a 2:1 pull to push ratio to offset desk job slouching.

I feel like some days may be too much and will prevent strength progress. Thoughts?

howd you get your squat and bench up those are my weakest lifts, also pics pre cycle?

We're you running 5/3/1 BBB a year ago? What did ya use to start? I'm this guy