Every aesthetic guy was thin to begin with. Never has a single skinnyfat or fat individual become aesthetic...

Every aesthetic guy was thin to begin with. Never has a single skinnyfat or fat individual become aesthetic. All the abercrombie models were thin, they never even heard the word cut. Zyzz was thin. Yang was thin. Seid was thin. Prove me wrong.

Skinnyfats are just thins that eat too much.

It's a lot easier to cut down from being an obese man into a body builder physique. The problem is that fat people are the way they are due to being stuck in a certain lifestyle that's hard to change.

fat people are mentally and physically disgusting so i don't even care to attempt to prove you wrong.

Chris Pratt

Correct

all your Veeky Forums memes aside.
people who sit around whole day and eat shit ton and still are thin have much better genetics and metabolism than people who have same lifestyle but get fat.
They were made for bodybuilding.

I beg to differ

Your initial body doesn't matter, all that matters is you follow the diet that fits your goals while supplementing with large amounts of test and tren.

what was that?

I know a guy who used to be fat who is know an aesthetic tank

I was skinny fat. Im not on Zyzz level now but i look pretty good.

Chris Pratt was fit before he got fat for his role

I said prove

pretty much.

Before aesthetics(only shirtless pic i have of me)

After aesthetics.

Except for stretch marks and loose skin.

>posts skinnyfat girl

still fat

I know. Obese.

Not bad but you were not skinnyfat you already had arms and pecs and just a little bit of fat on your belly.

fucking hambeast you are

I think at the time i was doing some push ups so maybe thats why. But either way everyone just said im skinny and i had a moderate sized belly going on.

Wait, is that a reverse progress? He should have tons of loose skin.

Literally just go on bodybuilding.com and you can find hundreds of fat to ripped transformations

Nope before is left, after is right. Just google fat to fit there is like 100's of dudes like this it took 2 seconds to prove OP wrong.

You don't get loose skin if you lose the weight slowly

Fuck off Randy

>lifting only for looks
LOL

skip leg day mob

When I first came here I was unanimously called skinny fat. It's been 3 and a half years.

Builtfat and bearfat can become aesthetic, however skinnyfat is another story, they often have shit genetics, are lazy hipster gaming motherfuckers. They have a hard time getting motivated to bench 2 plates.

former skinny fat here, last years physique after cut in reply

dirty bulked in pic above,
2016 summer physique here
put 4kg more muscles on for 2017

Damn. How long did that take you and what was your training?

also me many years back, worked out here for one year, but totally bro training without results

Jesus christ, what would his ab routine involve

well done mate

I'm not calling myself aesthetic but you can look good as a former fatty or skinnyfat.

The guy on the left has TINY ass wrists yet the guy on the right has pretty average ones. Does weight lifting really grow the size of your wrists?

When will the metabolism meme die.

The difference between the fastest and slowest metabolisms is about 200 a day it's fucking nothing and your metabolism doesn't change that much when you get older it's all about your lifestyle

Mirin

Steroids

No but it will grow the muscles around your wrists and hands giving them a larger appearance.

you look good. well done!

gorgeous

>Manlet thinking being fit as a manlet is hard to accomplish

Achievable natty?

Actually motivated me. We seem to have the same "kind of wide hip" build, and you still managed to make it fucking disappear by widening your upper-body. Good fucking job my man.

Thanks!

David Goggins got Veeky Forums and became a Navy SEAL.

INNNNNNERRRRR CIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDYYYY

damn cuz

ur as pale as can be, but gj on those shoulders bruv

Shiet nigga

My progress so far. It might be shit for 2 years but whatever

And I know I'm still pretty fat, but I'm working on that atm, cutting.

I was thin too, am I gonna make it

are you retarded?

This guy is my hero

1. Start as a skinnyfat
2. Lift on higher calories for some years
3. Time to cut -> FAIL
4. [X] Permabulker mode activated

This is why beginners shouldn't fall for the bulking meme.

GET OUT OF HERE EDWARD

wagwan

It took me like 6ish years to lose the weight and I still have loose skin. I'd be curious to know what I'll look like in a year as I keep lifting, but everyone's agreed that this skin isn't going away without surgery, and even then there'll be a scar.

Would have to agree with OP.

Just like me

Im 6ft and im started with 145lbs

Have you got any protons in your diet? Idk how can someone work out for 6 years and not have any clue about it

Have you exercised at all lel?

Thank you hungry skeleton

heh i dont even lift

Did you just like starve yourself without lifting?

this is a meme
this is also a meme

What you're seeing is the result of nothing but calorie counting with no regards to macros like a fucking retard and a year at the end of fucking around in the gym with no real solid routine thrown in.

I'm tracking religiously with CRON-O-Meterâ„¢ and making sure I get at least 1g/bodyweight in protein and lifting now with a routine.

thank you skeleton

thank you. Yeah it's been a battle against the wide hips, love handles, and general hourglass shape. We all make it.
I know it's bad, the pool at my apartment complex is open for the summer as of today so I can fix it, finally.

I used to be a fatty with gyno

sure, what you said might be true if you only think faggoty twinks are aesthetic

So losing weight is impossible? K

gyno isn't 'curable' without surgery. You probably didn't really have gyno and were just fat.

THANK YOU SKELETON

what i was expecting to be a thread to make my flabby self wanna an hero turned out to be the most motivating thing i've seen in months
pic related is me a few weeks ago, been """"cutting"""" for months now but what with uni finals and a break up it's been going pretty fucking badly ngl, was feeling uber fucking down on it but some really /inspo/ progress pics itt
i'm 6'1'' 180ish, anyone else been in a similar position to me? how long would you expect it to take to get 12-13% from where i'm at with a 5-700kcal deficit? any tips? thanks Veeky Forums, mires are on me all night

time between pics?

Thank you hungry skeleton

My chest was just cold, which makes the nipple hard and hides the gyno, after it gets relaxed the lump shows through and they go all puffy, it's a bitch but it isn't visible here.

Routine? Mirin

Year and a half

Also everyone who can actually get good results naturally seems to always have tiny nipples.

Well this was when I was into bodybuilding type training so 4-5 sets of 8-10, lots of isolation, especially triceps and delts.

I currently look like this though, and it's the result of super heavy, low rep training.

just lift and eat at the end of the day I guess

fraud

chris pratt is an ugly faggot
""""aesthetics""""

What happened to the tattoo on his left upper arm in the after-pic?

At 5-700 deficit it shouldnt take very long.
One little trick i found for cutting recently is drinking a shit ton of water. This way you are pissing a lot more and you aren't hungry most of the time so its very easy to be in a deficit.
Post your pic i want to see real aesthetics.

Looking better than 90 percent of Veeky Forums already. I'm glad someone was inspired. Anyone being an annoying faggot like will always try to meme you when they become jealous, but if they never post a pic, you can always assume they look like trash.

We're all gonna make it. (excluding shit posting faggots)