Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease a situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap?

Don't you want your son to have a proper dad, not some faggot that can't stand the water coming from the other tap?

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>harder erections
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>increased range of ejaculation
>whiter and thicker cum
>faster metabolism
>better skin
>shiny hair
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

Other urls found in this thread:

krazykari.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I take cold showers but they aren't good enough for getting sweat and other dirty shit off your body.
Hot showers are mandatory once in a while.

This is a myth

Cold showers are for manlets trying to compensate.

use soap and a washcloth faggot.

why the fuck would I take a cold shower when I am privileged enough to live in a country with electricity and hot water?

t. french cuck

meh cold showers are only good for sleeping thats about it

I wake up with a cold shower every morning, but I can't fucking take it after a long run unless it's searingly hot outside.

I have been for the last two weeks. It's fine now but I don't know if I'll be able to once fall comes and the water is barely above freezing and my house is cold.

>I can't fucking take it after a long run unless it's searingly hot outside.
That seems strange to me. When I run I get so hot, even in winter, that the cold shower seems refreshing.

doesnt taking a cold shower before you go to sleep wake you up and makes it harder to fall asleep?

it only makes me catch a cold the third day.

The body temperature naturally drops when sleeping, and taking a cold shower naturally helps the body reach its resting point.

Good post i like it

Is this showering in the morning or the evening?

I lived in third world where we didn't have hot water. You spergs are not special doing this and its more bullshit then no fap.

>being poor

B T F O

Instead of taking cold showers I just go out in the way below freezing cold with only shorts and a tank top. I benefit from all of the effects in the OP but multiplied because of longer exposure to a cold environment.

OP is a pussy, when I wake up I slam my forehead into a brick wall and use the blood to wash myself.

>not washing yourself in semen
>Making it

Pick one

>no hot water has touched skin since 2015
I bet you have sweat within the past 2 years dumbass

switching between hot and cold is far superior

I do this as well, just take an iron supplement to help replace hemoglobin or your gains will suffer

hurrrrrr durrrrrr are you man enough to fall for the next HIGH TEST alpha guaranteed XD meme Veeky Forums

God I fucking hate how delusional fags on Veeky Forums continue to convince themselves that they just have to change this one thing and surely their lives will no longer be shit!

>I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

I like how you full on admit that you haven't showered with a woman in several years, and somehow you think YOU know the ticket to manhood.

That's just fucking grand.

>taking showers in the squat rack

>be me
>decide to shave while taking an ice-cold, nipple-hardening shower
>as i grab the razor, i reach for the tap to turn the heat up
>hesitate
>think of my aztec ancestors
>so many struggles
>yet so many victories
>only when the cuckolding, hot-bath taking spanish came over with their guns and shit did they die out
>not today, you fucking barracóns
>whip my hand away as if it was touching a scalding hot stove
>i'd rather have that than stoop to their levels
>shave my balls in the frozen tundra that is my bathtub
>never felt better

>try the cold shower meme
>feel good for like an hour after
>following that, get a cold for like three days
so i dropped it lmao

>be me
>eat a good meal
>go to friends house
>hang out with some people from work
>get home and get in a good workout
>take a hot shower cause it makes me cozy
>go to bed with no problems

living the good life over here fellas

I tried this for a week but I felt like absolute shit. It was this weird sicky feeling, kinda like the sniffles.

>Not taking the master race shower: first half hot second half cold

It's like you guys go out of your way to be extra retarded.

She got fat and gross.
krazykari.deviantart.com/gallery/

>showering instead of fermenting your pheromones to attract sloots

ISHYGDDT

Oh god damnit why would you show me this

after some time of having cold showers regularly i eventually catch a cold and that's it

How?