/fat/ "one day you may" edition

Previous Thread over 300 scoops
>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Clean your room.

2 mcdouble and 2 McChicken no mayo

Not gonna make it

Where do you keep your phone while running, /fat/? The armband things seem rather uncomfortable.

Buy a tiny mp3 you can clip to your shirt instead

What's it like being a fat virgin?
>inb4 you should know
Unironically curious

We need more fat wojacks. Some suggestions for art anons.
>fat wojack with nazi background
>more fat wojacks watching pepe with stacy
>less fat wojack with clothes falling off due to losing weight
>fasting wojack of some sort (can be positive or negative of fasting)

Reply to this post with suggestions. Pic related is a good idea for us to continue with. We're actually producing OC for once.

fat fucks

the same as being a skinny virgin except you hate yourself a bit more

t. ex-fat

I put it in the elliptical container designed for phones right next to handles. On treadmill theres an area for it as well.
horrible. I feel corrupted and wrong. as if Im carrying a sin that everyone can see. Girls wont notice me, which is actually worse than being noticed and them being disgusted worst part is this feeling will still be with me even after losing weight. Some girls have noticed me now, not attraction wise but just visible.

Just made some tuna patties
68cal per patty. Don't have to thin them out so much and you could use them for burgers
Taste kinda like spam so bretty gud
Tuna
Egg
Paprika
Lemon pepper
Chicken boullion
Garlic salt

Can add onion
Or maybe panko crumbs if you want a good crunch

Thanks, will try to find my old one for city runs.

Most of the time I need GPS just in case, though. I run around forests and I have a really shitty sense of direction.

>trying to lose weight
>eating meat
You wonder why you don't make it

>Fit
>Have seen more than one vagina
When did everything go so right?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Snapped today and ate 3 slices of pizza. Am currently drinking a shitton of water, quite difficult to not go out and binge on ice cream and chocolate right now, send me some tough/soft love lads

>tfw I was in incredible shape from general running around and skating and climbing and shit when I was a virgin
>tfw I squandered it and didn't start wanting to fuck around much until after I was already a wreck

Where is the loli one user?

177 lbs at 5'8'', do I qualify for fat? I feel fat as fuck.

Not everyone is a pedophile you freak

You qualify as a manlet.

Why don't you embrace keto , or even better /ZEROCARB/ ?

I'm a common wasp, I'll crave carbohydrates more and more toward the end of my life cycle and become aggressive in pursuit of sugars. Plus it's a meme.

No, you aren't.

I don't use my phone running, just a iPod shuffle

Pretty comfy with my advancing wizard skills.

At home on an exercise bike watching Netflix

When you had that sex change.

Memes, memes everywhere.

Not making it.

Yeah you are overly qualified.

Every guy is.

Because it is a meme and the sticky says it works the same as any diet.

Anyone got a sodium intake calculator?
Also some low sodium list of foods?

>stepped on the scale today
>finally below 100kg

WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT LADS I CAN FUCKING FEEL IT

Letting myself have 1000 calories rather than my usual 400. I feel fat. Also cambells chicken noodle is GOAT, the whole can is only 150 calories.

Proud of you nigga. Keep working hard.

>2D
>pedophile
Lmao

>tfw have to cut to 1400 calories a day in order to lose the last 30 pounds

How the fuck do I do this without going insane

>400 cals a day

I hope you weigh like 500lbs, otherwise this is extremely unhealthy for you

Quit bitching
I'm at 1100 cals a day
It's a living hell

I-I'll be that person some day.

Go back to Veeky Forums you pro Ana attention seeker

I put it on the treadmill console and watch family guy
keep at it lad

177 but I can't sustain a higher cut cause slow weight loss drives me crazy. I have multivitamins and refeed every week or so.

Lmao I'm not bitching, I'm asking how to go around it. You're the one bitching.

Yeah enjoy your worse health problems you idiot. Cut properly or don't bother. If you are gonna do this then just cut off your legs.

One day..

What if I called it water fasting fatty? Wouldn't give a shit then.

I ate a small bag of French fries from culver's because the macros didn't seem heinous. I double checked to make sure it wasn't a phony entry on MFP.

Fits all my macros. Dunno if I should self-flagellate over it but it's the first time I've had French fries in... 8 months?

It's literally just water fasting plus 400 calories.

Eating low calorie is much different than water fasting for 24-72 hours then eating a normal amount again.

It's really easy. What do you normally eat? Just go for a fraction of that. 2 scoops of protein? Go for one. 6oz of chicken? Have 4oz

tfw water fasting for 2 days now, feeling awful and terrible.

I read it takes 3-4 days for the body to switch to burning ketones and for me to be perfectly fine after that. Gonna see how long this lasts.

Say I water fasted for 4 days and then ate 2000 calories. I would have the same net input.

5 days*

Just stick to chicken breast
Bake/grill it
Get those flavors packets from the store for 40 cents
Mesquite is my favorite

Make cloud bread. Only 40cals a slice an no carbs

I survive on chicken, broccoli, cloud bread, pickles, and cheeses.

Oh and those quaker chocolate rice cakes are fucking bomb

>i saw a vein in my bicep today

give me ideas for fat wojaks

Today marks 50Lbs total lost. Starting weight was 290 Lbs in mid-February.

How'd I do it? Keto and no exercise. Win.

but you want to keep as much muscle as you can while you're losing weight, and the best way to that is to consume protein, which meat is full of...

so shut the fuck up

>D&D nerd trying to make it
>can't find motivation
>currently designing a character who uses a 52 card deck to make decisions
>eureka.jpg
>design a card game that picks my workout each morning

Hearts are Cardio
Clubs are Upper body
Spades are Lower
Diamonds are Core

Shits fun as fuck.

Woah bud way to put half the work in.

sitting on a train looking at his reflection in the window and crying, with rain outside

My goal right now is to lose weight, not get fit.

If you spike your caloric intake temporarily and then resume a deficit, you'll lose weight at a higher caloric intake.

Pretty sure there's already a nazi fatjak floating around. How about a necrotic fatjak with a spilled bottle of DNP next to him?

wojak putting protein powder on his pizza

Makes sense as regular exercise doesn't help with losing weight at all.

see

thats not water fasting at all

You Will Look Like Shit Even When Thin If You Don't Work Out

I'm about 6'2" and 330ish pounds.

Very sedentary lifestyle.

Where should I start as far as exercise goes?

Thanks lads

start walking and get a gym membership, lose some weight before you start to run/lift. focus on low impact cardio

By reading the sticky.

In all seriousness, do it.

As far as some quick, spponfed advice:
>Lift weights any way you can
>Do some cardio, but don't go nuts with it until you're closer to goal weight
>Weight loss is 80% diet. Eat like shit, look like shit. Stop eating like shit and track your calories.

like this?

Daily reminder that these threads are terrible and none of you are going to make it.

Why?
Literally what's the point

If you're trying to look better, you'll look like shit without exercise.
If you're trying to get girls, see above.
If you're trying to get healthy, you losing weight isn't enough.

What is your goal

I only ate three sundaes today, checkmate body fascist.

too bad most of the people here already did it but still hang out in this thread because of the content and great suggestions.

walk

Nah that's just horrific boils and lesions and probably crusted fecal matter, I mean like that one photo that gets posted time to time of the dude that abused DNP to the point where his leg started rotting from the inside-out resulting in a big black gouge all across the front of his calf.

WHADDYA SAY?!

RE-

Can a kind user make a Dr. Now wojak?

>no cheat for 7 days
>be at work and hungry
>buy picrelated from vending machine

Fucking hell... I think I simply won't carry money or debit cards with me when I go to work. I brought a large healthy lunch to work... why did I buy this garbage I don't need?? 400kcals "only" but still, I feel stupid now

well done brah, a quarter kilo over on sunday so cant wait to hit this milestone next week

That's what I've been doing

It works, but I've been fucked a couple of times because I forgot I'm gonna need money for specific things.

it's 400cals mate, don't make it a habit but you've hardly thrown all your progress down the shitter. Think about the long run.

>doritos
what the fuck dude, have some dignity

You guys here make water fasting sound so tempting, but I don't think its for me, I'm cutting calories and losing weight slowly but when i get to my goal weight I want to be fit and have kept up my lifting which is why im more focused on keeping my calories on a deficit but progressing on my lifting and running goals at the same time

only eating some pizza isnt terrible, just dont eat any more shit

Any good ways to break a plateu?

Hey fellow /fat/sos.

Just got over a stint of pneumonia. It knocked me off my ass, and I dropped down to 318 from 325.

Hoping to keep things rolling while recovering. Ate turkey breast tenders I grilled, and tonight I'm doing hand pressed burgers.

Questions are is it worth eating a burger on the bun if it's in the macros or should I do without. The other question is I got some sugar free bbq sauce and that shit is awesome. What are some uses for this stuff that is fat/fit friendly?

This. Slowly but surely is the way to go.

Dr now thread? Dr now thread

Water fasting is a meme and likely to cause binging and yoyo dieting. Don't bother with that shit, just do it the right way.

400 is a quarter of what you need to eat every day to consistently lose weight unless you're a hypermanlet or a tiny girl. Feel like an asshole for wasting it on shitty vending machine stuff instead of something good then forget it and focus on your goal for next month or whatever

So, who wants to date when we're hot and fit or are you afraid to date a former fatty despite you may be one yourself? :D

fat wojak being bound and walked all over by the manlets in the manlet pit like gulliver

I'm doing a house remodel and dont have a working kitchen (the sink and stuff isnt hooked up). I wasn't able to stick to 800 cals a day while doing things and living off prepackaged/ fast food. I upped my cals to 1000 and will do 30 mins to 1 hour of cardio a day instead. At 1000 cals I can have a 300 cal lunch. I will also probably live off these 600 cal walmart marketside salads, because yeah I dont have anywhere to cook for 2 weeks... It's this or takeout.

I can't imagine dating anyone but a former fatty

A-am I insecure

King of manlets or just dumb?

Fat wojack in one of those trash bag-looking sweat suits and a sweatband.

Even if I was fit and hot, I'd still look for a chubby gal just for the comfort factor, would feel like I was misrepresenting myself if I had a fit gym bunny go as a formerly fat person.

135lb girl, my tdee is only 1700

Why do people care about him again? Isn't he some obese fuck that talks about video games on youtube for a living?

>accurately counting every single gat dang calorie you consume
>eat at maintenance for 1-2 weeks
>fast

You can do what I'm trying and eat your calories for dinner with one meal. I usually do a protein shake for lunch