Veeky Forums fragrances? What do you wear?

Veeky Forums fragrances? What do you wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LnoumTpLMfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eau de Faguette

Oh god, that perfume in the OP is so fucking disgusting. My roomate has this in the bathroom and I cant barely stand being in there anymore.

Whatever you do, do not buy this piece of pedophile-smelling, polo-shirt wearing shit

I like Dolce and Gabana, The One for men.

sweat from my last workout to get those phernones going

Bleu de channel and La Nuit de l'Homme favorites right now

youtube.com/watch?v=LnoumTpLMfk

'I'm Keith Richards! No, wait... I'm Hunter S.! No... not him either?Well... at least I can be sure I'm a flaming faggot.'

Dude, if you only go with two sprays and let it develop on your skin, it's a really nice scent that performs really well.

This, running out I need to grab more always get a positive reaction from chicks from it

Lacoste blanc

How's the performance? And are you using the edt or the edp?

No, just fucking no. I cant even stand the container sitting on the sink, its a fucking disgusting scent and you should feel ashamed for having such shit taste

Versace Eros
OR prada sports red

My favorite is Guerlain. Packs a punch, but therefore I rarely use it.

The HUGO one is kryptonite to me: haven't used it since my fiancee and I broke up.
Tried it a few weeks ago and the fragrance brought tons of memories up in me, nearly cried like a little bitch.

>tfw no one to notice how I smell anymore

don't know why I even bother

I have ck one, be, contradiction and versace pour homme.

Family member works at ck so I've always had it. Someone tell me what is wrong with this.

What are you guys thinking about this?

Drakkar noir

versace eros is the only one i've tried so far from recommendation threads.

looking to venture out further but not interested in spending more than say 20 bucks for a new scent, and i'd like more than a 2 spray travel/sample size.

what's my next purchase? amazon link if possible.

It's too much of a clubby, bubblegum scent for me. Got it for Christmas and only wore it a few times.

usually a winter scent but it works well for me