You're at the club with your gf when this guy walks up to you and slaps her ass

You're at the club with your gf when this guy walks up to you and slaps her ass.

What do?

Also, he's 6'8'', 420 pounds, and the world's strongest man.

I pull out my gun, rendering his life's gains entirely useless.

sue him for sexual assault

stab him autistically

Kick his dick? I'm not sure, man.

>world's strongest man

That doesnt look like Eddie Hall.

this is world strongest man... get over it

I said the world's strongest man, not the world's fattest man

>world strongest man
>this two fatties

mario giggles

also this two fat fucks combined have less wsm titles combined than him lmao

>1+4=5

Polish education

He's a beta faggot who has no fighting skills what so ever one well placed punch and he sleepy

3rd place?

I'd wonder why the world's third strongest man wants my gf.
I'd then puck her up and run away with her.
Brian doesn't do cardio so he'll just go after some other poor sucker's gf.

>41628736

>200kg
>well punched and sleepy

would want to see that

Slap his ass back

>to get Eddie Hall to be champ they had to put WSM in a place no one could record or stream
>Brian Shaw smashed all these scrubs this year
>got third
>hue

Sorry? What was that? 3rd place?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOSER
LOSER
and to a man half your height?
And what is the reason, sir. To be such a fat and hideous specimen if you are to be third place?
hahahaha

worlds THIRD strongest man

>smashed
>deadlifted 12.5 kg less than Hall
>did less viking press reps than Hall
>squatted 2 less reps than Hall
lil

So Shaw is the best strongman, whereas Hall is basically a permabulking powerlifter?

>World's Strongest Manlet

Say what's up shorty, buy him a beer, and get him to teach me how to lift. If he wants my leftovers, eh, fuck it, she was probably gonna leave me for another woman or a nicca anyway, so good luck mate. Women are temporary distractions between training.

>Worlds strongest man
>Not even a bodybuilder

Lel you've reached a new all time low Veeky Forums

Dude's like 6'7 the average manlet population wouldn't even be able to reach his jaw.

>posting naruto

ye and you right away toped and set new all time low

Nope, Eddie Hall is just all around better, hence why he won. Jesus, these kids get salty, don't they?

>420 pounds

I smoke him

this

but your girl liked that and she doesnt treat it like sexual assault

assuming id have enough muscle, id sucker punch his teeth

Pretty much. They had to stack the events pretty heavily in his favor for him to have a chance

Unless he has muscle around his skull I don't see why he'd be tougher to knock out than anyone else.

Realize that him being a strongman actually lowers his chance in a fight, when in comparison to my kickboxing/boxing training, speed, and strength. So, I'd walk up to him ask him what he did, as soon as I get a hint that he did grab my girlfriends ass, I punch him in the throat and leave him gasping for air on the ground. Being strong isn't the end all be all of fighting, come on guys, you know that.

Simple. Kick him in the knee. Being built like that, his knee is going to be weak. Kick it in, and then when he comes down, boom, hard right (or left) into the temple and then lights out. Or double-hand clap into his ears and then a knee into the face.

bottle him in the face then break up with gf and make feel threads

>tyre flip
>squat
>viking press
>plane pull
>deadlift
>stones
How is that an unfair contest?

>the bag for barrel switch last year
>the most static finals events in recent memory, maybe ever, including literally just the squat and deadlift
I didn't say it was unfair, I said it was stacked in Hall's favor. Replace the squat with a throwing or loading event and Hall doesn't come close to winning.

Not that's there's necessarily anything wrong with favoring a specific athlete, it's better for the sport at this point for different people to win every year.

Slap his ass and yell
Thats my beff frend!

This.

His mental gains are probably really weak.

Tbh if the squat was replaced with a throwing event I think Halfthor would have won
Shaw just got outclassed this year

Pray to god I have enough money in my account for bail and she doesn't have a knife in her purse.

>tfw you date volatile Latinas

Almost surprised they didn't just remove the tire flip and replace it with benchpress. Gotta give the manlet powerlifters all the help they can get, it's Eddie Hall's turn!

I think "outclassed" is a little too strong. The top three scores were 51, 50, and 49 for Hall, Thor, and Shaw respectively. The only event Shaw landed outside the top 3 was the plane pull.

Plus, he tore his hamstring on the deadlift event, and still got 2nd in atlas stones afterwards.

Don't get me wrong. Hall won this year fair, and square. I just wouldn't be surprised if Shaw continues winning them come next year.

You'd be surprised. Go watch some of his videos, knows his shit. Also a gentleman.

>bald fat white guy
She'll call the police and he'll get shot for resisting arrest

Put a bullet in his spine

>Le speed is key

Go ahead and try

Fight a literal wall of meat

Speed can't do shit if he's too strong for your hits to matter

This basically.

Jesus Christ the delusion.

Shaw came in fifth place in the plane pull an undeniably classic strong man even, just accept he had a bad year, he's still won 4x more than Hall.

you

>tore his hamstring
lmao he uses that same excuse every time he loses. what a faggot.

would jump on him and poke his eyes with all my might, then knee his little balls and place a right Uppercut on his jaw, jump again on him, take his back and choke him out. Nothing personal kid.

>IRL
im sitting on a wheelchair.
>Hey Buddy, can you help me stand up.
He will, im friendly and fucking sit on a wheelchair, who wouldn't help.
>As he help me stand up, im Close enought to poke his eyes with all my might.
>with other Hand, grab his arm (have a very strong grip).
>pull myself to him and elbow his nose like2 time to hell and back.
>grab his big shoulders and front choke him.
Nothing personal Kid.
>Pic related
Doesn't look so effective, but i have done it couple of time to guys that can grapple.

kek

Why are you in a wheelchair?

>I don't see why he'd be tougher to knock out than anyone else

Exactly, but you're a limp wristed faggot who couldn't knock anyone out

Motorcycle accident.
Was a MMA fighter.

Pull my katana out of my girlfriend's ass and say "heh want to try that again?"

Is that a beer gut I see there?

does your penis made hard?

>was bulking

yes, health insurance paid for it.

That's because you're an idiot who has never participated in or even watched combat sports. People with a dense bone structure and heavily muscled neck, for instance, Brian Shaw, are much harder to K.O. It's not impossible to KO them, it's just that a 98 lb. twink like yourself isn't even going to come close. Find someone with a gun and hide behind them like the subservient beta cuck that you are.

Lmfao. Go back to r9k little guy.

Can you feel anything down there?

better then before the surgery. But i cum very rare and only whe fucking grills. Doing no fap for almost 5 years now...

>then
It's than, you fucking leglet.

What is your power level?

top bantz

>Uppercutting someone ~9inchs taller than you
Are you actually though? Or have you just taken a few ammy fights. I've seen complete beginners take a fight and call themselves boxers/fighters, really annoying tbhonest

can you speak German, Greek, Spainish, English and bit of Russian?

But thank you, i will never write it wrong again.

Can deadlift over 1000lbs
Weak knees
Wat

Ja, ich kann auch Deutsch sprechen.

>Uppercutting someone ~9inchs taller than you
...i said i would first knee his balls... he is going to bow and then get uppercutted.
>Are you actually though? Or have you just taken a few ammy fights. I've seen complete beginners take a fight and call themselves boxers/fighters, really annoying tbhonest
Well i was good, but not UFC Level.
>Blue Level BJJ
>Red Level Taekwondo
>couple of ThaiBox fights/never lost

he is 6'3''... how is that manlet?

Ach was, bin jetzt überrascht.
Wo in Deutschland?

Ich bin nicht Deutsch, ich bin Norwegisch.

Crack him with a bottle and just start swinging, I guess? Still going to get clobbered, but at least I'll maintain a shred of dignity knowing I gave it my best shot.

Respekt, wie kommt es, dass du Deutsch kannst?

Ich habe die Sprache im Gymnasium gelernt.

Nice! i didn't know that Norwegians were lerning Deutsch in Gymnasium.
Are there many qt grills that can German in Oslo?

>Oslo
>qt
Pick one.

Tis fine gentleman is no opponent for my agility.

where should i go for blue eyed qts?
Help me norwegian brother.

Anywhere along the Western coast, but Northern Norway in particular.

>Goal life

The guy with cerebral palsy is unironically a powerlifter (he only does bench).

Kys The Cripple

Would it even be meaningful for you to fuck a girl who had the same disability as you?

>knowing it's naruto

follow him until he leaves and bash his skull from behind with a ball peen hammer.

>you also knowing its naruto
kek
also i don't know its naruto, im just assuming since both of you weaboos agree

i have user... i have...
>one even amputee (both legs)
>one in wheelchair with myatrophy
>one with MS
Well not quite the same disability, i have a damaged spinal cord, but we all use Wheelchairs.
I must say that i Train alot and get better and better, i can even walk again.

How did that work out, logistically? Which one of you did the work in bed?

Probably this and push hard to get him registered as a sex offender

Stand behind him and watch him flail about to try and reach that far back

Wait for him to get drunk then stab him with a broken bottle, try to reach for his eyes/throat or the classic punch and squeeze his balls sack like a faggot.
Could stab his liver with a knife, behind his back, while he is drunk, won't notice until its too late.
There is no way I won't hit a vital point of a drunken fat fuck, will lose consciousness from loss of blood, adrenaline will be numbed because of alcohol.

I was the one doing the work, well im Kind of very dominant, so almost always do the work/lead.
The amoutee one was pretty good, she felt very light and she could ride like a Champion!

Im getting better and better, some grills now say that i fucked them better then anyone. They maybe lie to make me feel good, but it feels real good and my confident is getting even bigger.
I think they like they way i fuck coz i dont give a fuck what they like, i do what i want, spit on them, slap their face, ass, always grabbing strong (Hands, neck, ass, tits, waist), call them little sluts and likes.

Pic related, im guy in the middle.

So the pic in is basically your dream life?

Nice dick bro, looks like you have a 10 incher in your pants, no homo.