MOVING OUT TONIGHT

BYE FOREVER, YEP GOING FOR INTERNETLESS GAINS.
>moving into a condo with the boys
>making positive changes in the prime of your life
>continuing to use /fit
pick 2

Should I continue using this site? Every moment I spend here has been a waste, well..maybe not every moment.
Goodbye

if I could leave forever, I would.

>been here 7 years now

make the change user, there's a time for everything.

See you tomorrow user

I left Veeky Forums for about 10months.
Deleted my Veeky Forums phone app and all the bookmarks on my browser. Muted the fb convos with my mates from Veeky Forums

It was ok. Got boring after a little while. Felt good to come back and trigger people

Don't use this site it's full of insecure autists who think by lifting they can overcome their other shortcomings.

see you in a few hours buddy.

i have a wife, a toddler, a house, a high paying job, workout, do bjj, and still find time to shit post. I've been here for 6 years. 6 years ago I was just a awkward 18 year old in the beginning of a relationship. This place is nearly impossible to leave. And the longer youre here, the harder it gets

>24 with wife and kid
Dream was killed before it was even sought after

I make $80k a year, have a house paid for with 10 acres of land, a truck, and a wife that takes care of my kid, makes me my meals, cleans the house, and rubs my back after my workouts. I will eventually be running the family business, probably in my mid 30s, and I will be worth millions. I am currently a blue belt in bJJ and have good strength gains. I am LIVING the dream you wish you were. There is nothing more than I want besides another 2 kids.

hugh jackman and his billion dollar roid program

If you think he roided you're clearly a noob; he has no size and none of the classic roider redflags.
The only thing he's got is vascularity, and that is all dieting.

Good for you if you're happy with that.
Each life is its own journey

Be the change you want to see in the world. God speed OP.

Im trying to do all 3; just graduated college moving into a new house with good friends that I'm not too familiar with personally so it'll be a good change. I want to pick up boxing and continue to lift 2-3 times a week. I'm 23 now - I hope to be in great shape, be a proficient boxer, and good lifter by the time im 25.

We're all gonna make it brah

sounds like you made it brah

sounds routine and boring desu

is this pasta? some humorous aggression in this

Also doesn't this site have way too much dick and random trap visuals for the average person to take in without being a little over the edge

>ng job, workout, do bjj, and still find time to shit post. I've been here for 6 years. 6 years ago I was just a awkward 18 year old in the beginning of a relationship. This place is nearly impossible to leave. And
fells so cash

why leave? This place serves as glimpse into the other side. It always makes me feel 10x better about myself when I get to see these sad lonely NEETS talking about fitness/love/women/money like any of them have any idea what they're talking about. To laugh at these pathetic losers posting about >feels and >no gf is therapy in and of itself. Just because you visit the zoo doesn't mean you have to get in the cage with the monkeys and act like them OP.

>moving into a condo with the boys
This is a mistake.

how does it feel to know i could leave the country right now if i wanted to? while you've got all these anchors motherfucker. you're ship is chained to the port while i'm out sailing the seas

This is the truth. Veeky Forums is a symptom not a cause of being a socially stunted human. If you have nothing going on in your life you will naturally gravitate towards here

but you wont leave the country, or do anything important at all, you childless, hedonistic NEET

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending.

I mean you can cut the chain if you wanted to.

>I'm relevant because I didn't wear a rubber and have money in my bank account

Wow congratulations you really know how to justify your hedonism

Wow didn't know Hugh Jackman was so ripped! More like Huge Jacked Man! hahaha

Good for you, but where do you live that $80k/yr pays off 10 acres of land, the house on that land, a truck, a wife, and a kid?

Oh wait...

>you're not as cool as you think you are and mom and dad bought half your shit
>you are larping on Veeky Forums

Pick one faggot

damn

I've left before as well for a long time, but these days I'm struggling to leave for some reason

>save money for 5 years
>keep telling myself things will be different when I move out
>finally move out 3 weeks ago
>things are exactly the same but my commute is much shorter

make a thread

>we could use some advice