Which e-celeb's gym would you rather train at?

Which e-celeb's gym would you rather train at?

Bradley Martyn's Zoo Culture
Barbell Brigade
SuperTraining gym, THE strongest gym in the west
Alan Thrall's Untamed Strength

Scooby's house desu

Supertraining, but I don't want to talk to anybody or be gay.

I live in LA and the first 2 are pretty close. I'd go to Bradley's to be honest. I met him at my gold's gym a few months ago and he was actually a pretty down to earth guy. Plus his gym has monkey bars and shit, I'm a fan of functional strength and calisthenics moreso than a generic iron gym.

Scooby's house

muscle beach with Arnie

Zyzz's grave

Brian Alsruhe's gym tbqh

Brian Shaw's garage. He's got so much shit stashed in there.

Del Rey

>Zoo Culture
No contest, that gym has some amazing equipment. Also broscience will be filming there a lot so that's a plus.

>functional strength and calisthenics

have you told your family youre gay yet?

zoo culture because it literally has everything.
bodybuilding shit, powerlifting shit, calisthenics shit, other shit

also have a chance to flex for youtube

>All new gym owned by a narcissistic attention-whore that has nothing unique to offer to the fitness community but somehow still has enough followers that got him the gym
>chink gym owned by a below-average lifter that likely charges up the ass because he's a smart business man and markets very well
>Gym with amazing powerlifting history owned by a once-great lifter that turned into a giant sellout and shill but still makes good products along with ~decent~ content that used to be great til silent mike left
>All-around badass gym but owned by a mediocre athlete that makes entertaining and informative content for new lifters

If I had to choose one to lift at but do nothing else, I'd pick Thrall's gym. The rest seem like they're going to have constant video/photoshoots that will likely make training there annoying.
If I were to go there to learn the most useful information while also getting some training in, Supertraining.
If I was azn and was a total shill for Bart's apparel, Barbell Brigade.
If I was a homo/closet homo and followed Bradley because he's aesthetic, then I'd go to Zoo.

literally what's the point of getting hooge muscles if you can't use it, other than impressing your boyfriend? Anything bigger(proportionally) than Klitchko is honestly just retarded, meaningless, and makes you look like a circus clown

Muscle is muscle you retard. The only actual use being Veeky Forums has is having more people call you when they need help moving. It won't help you get girls and it won't save your life unless you're in the military. Do what you enjoy but don't treat people who do something else that they enjoy inferior because it's not what you like.

Wrong person, I meant to reply to

Hell yeah! He seems like a chill guy

the zoo. probably has one of the more carefree environments.

The Zoo
Then Untamed Strength

I like body building better but I respect the fuck out of strong men.

I'm already training at Alan's gym lolololololololololol

> Only one of them is actually populated with people

>Anime shirt

What are you some kinda nerd?

i probably am one, but i have no regrets.
im doing strongman and having a blast.

where the fuck is iron addicts gym

I already train at Iron Den with Candito.

Austin Stacks, where Clarence Kennedy trains

At least youre going to the gym. Keep it up you'll lose that weight eventually!

Wichita Falls Athletic Club

This also

Dorian Yates's Temple Gym. I can't afford a camera-phone:

Doesn't Duffin have a gym?

The ZOO, hands down. That place looks sick. Too bad I'm in eastern europe and our gyms don't even have the same 45s

>training for strongman
>losing weight
75% of his training probably involves all you can eat buffets

Gold's gym in venice beach with calum easy. Bradley martyn is a snake

>vidya tats

just kys

>not knowing why i got them or what they mean to me.
>off yourself.

Mark Bell>Alan Thrall>Bradley Martyn>Bart K

Did Alan get a new gym? I remember a few years back seeing a video and it was tiny (like a storage unit). Any guesses as to the monthly fee for each?

>mfw it's a 20 minute drive away

That's a pretty fancy work uniform for that storage place in the background. Good on you.

>boom

I'd hang out with Meme Bell Tbh

I'm not completely sure who the other people are, but Meme Bell is at least somewhat legit and seems to have plenty of good lifters visiting.

3301 Buckley Rd, North Chicago, IL 60064
check and mate

>implying there's some fantastic reason a vidya tat would be less gay

You're a security guard?

meh im too tired to explain my life's story to manlets on an Tibetan throat yodeling tips and techniques forum.

>calling other people manlets after posting a dyel picture
>ishygddt

Juggernaut

>no goomah gym

Ooh la la, Captain Busy over here!

How's he doing?

If I didn't have to pay I'd probably do meme culture but otherwise I'd go with supertraining.

>zoo
probably full of annoying betas
>barbell brigade
too many asians and loud obnoxious people
>supertraining
Filled with obese mean sweating and stinking all over the equipment
>alan thrall
Seems to only have knowledge about SS

i'm not sure. Supertraining is probably the best environment

>tfw you found Alan Thrall's youtube channel a month after moving away from Sacramento after living there for almost 2 years

fuck my life