PLG -Powerlifting General General

PLG Thesis COmpleted addition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx__JT-7P4U
symmetricstrength.com/
strengthshop.de/powerlifting-belts-guertel/13mm-single-prong-buckle-belt-kraftdreikampguertel-kdk-powerlifterguertel-13-mm-dick-10-6-cm-breit-schwarz.html
buzzfeed.com/henryloevner/beta-male?utm_term=.lg0gN5VL6#.iwxvwxd1A
docs.google.com/document/d/1S1-pJZAdCkdDUk5-VZU7y_Tn98fVNW2384x-PauBRrw/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1hirQtc1NpF84ElnW2UeOjcNvYCZzNVU_cE7oZlOzjVk/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just one more paper to right then i can lift comfly and have my vaycay

I don't like silk boy

I don't like silk boy

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx__JT-7P4U
this kid is 18, he'll be squating 1k before he's 25 if he doesn't get injured mark my words

Nice job squatting 1 pl8 in your crossfit shoes

>Crossfit shoes
>Bar grip shirt
>Tappered belt
>Less than 4 plates
>high bar

It is rather memey

I did some snooping around and I'm 99% certain this is Sean

Now I feel like shit

2 questions for my lad m8 boys

>1
Like 2 weeks ago I was diddlying about 385 for a few reps (1rm around 425 right now). Felt pretty good except last one, which i had to let go. Took my rest day off and then started to develop a cold. Did a day of squats before taking some time off. During squats I noticed i had a lot of pain in my upper shin area of left leg. tibialis anterior is the muscle that I feel a lot of pain in. Now i don't 100% remember if I got hit there by something, but there is no bruise evident.

Anyways It hurts when I squat even around a mid weight mid 200s, and even at a low weight like 135 which I did today for 5x5. Is this anyone else has felt? Could some kind of lifting cause it? I can walk normal but it seems like squats trigger it the most.

>2
sparrows insta?

Pretty sure her insta is pissening

I don't even powerlift and my wilks is over 400.

:/

Do you squat atg? I had the same problem when I squated atg, i started wearing squat shoes and it fixed it, I guess my legs are just too long that it requires much more ankle flexibility than normal people need and it strains that muscle.

If you don't lift for strength/for fun what do you lift for? seems like a waste of time if your main goal isn't to see yourself get stronger

not 100% atg but i try to go pretty low and always warm up. also my ankle mobility is pretty bad I feel like

The head is the right shape.

> 80kg 5'11 20% bf fatcunt
> Lifting 2 Yrs
> 65KG OHP 5 reps
> 95KG Bar Bench 5 reps
> 88KG Dumbell Bench 5 reps
> 130KG Squat 5 reps
> 160KG Deadlift 5 reps
> 75KG Rows 5 reps

Which of my lifts are outlier bitch lifts [spoiler]if not all of them[/spoiler]

symmetricstrength.com/

>Squatting high
>In pants
>With a tapered belt
>That appears to be too tight

I somehow doubt his competency.

>doesn't know Peña
>judging others' competency

Looks very uncomfy desu. I would probably rip low pants like those in my warm ups.
Stretchy shorts are the only thing i dare to squat in.

poorfag here, what are good lowbudget powerlifting belts. have only 50europoor

Upper leg doms are killing me.

>that one autist crawling around campus

I want Sean to be my friend

strengthshop.de/powerlifting-belts-guertel/13mm-single-prong-buckle-belt-kraftdreikampguertel-kdk-powerlifterguertel-13-mm-dick-10-6-cm-breit-schwarz.html

Their levers are ipf approves, but cost a bit more.

I want sean to suffer

is there good int rack pull progress routine if I cant deadlift for sometime?

>I want sean to suffer
Just wait a minute.

Did you feel it? Thats the feeling of sean waking up, hungover, and instantly preparing for a nonstop day of shitposting and samefagging on a Chinese takeout imageboard in a general of a "sport" that he doesn't compete in.

He is suffering.

2 plate bench is harder

squishing out a Norman khan and this one is fucking massive Wew lad this stinky smelly sweaty shit was a long time coming as it has been cooking in the oven for a long time

>to right

OK Sean

i feel you /b/ro i took a shit 5 minutes ago and the turd physically hurt to shit out took nme like 2 minutes or something

This

Sure, he is suffering now! But it's not enough. He's killed too much. I'd like to beat seven shades of shit out of him. Tbqh.

hi Isley

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I hope that is sean. Imagine the coroner seeing him laid out at 23, being the only human being to appreciate Sean's decent body, but completely rotted fucking brain.

>webm
O i am laffin

which tripshitter is this?

Im highly debating hiring izzy from PTW as my coach. Anyone have experience with him?

He already squatted a grand in single ply. The kids insane

All of them

What should I do today at the gym /plg/?

>go to party
>drunk girl keeps booping my nose
>keeps showing me the bruise on her ass from someone punching it
>don't drink cause not turbo degen
>music is nigger trash
>get cucked into driving drunken ass friends to cookout at 2am for food

Never again

Goddamn you're a loser

Snatch Grip DL 5x3
Push Press 7x3
Barbell Row 5x5

Prowler or sled pushes.

>not recognizing the signs that someone is flirting with you
>getting upset about it
>not having a couple of beers to feel relaxed and more comfortable around strangers

You deserve it.

Build momentum

Could have pounded that supple college balloon knot.

She's not going to pound it herself.

buzzfeed.com/henryloevner/beta-male?utm_term=.lg0gN5VL6#.iwxvwxd1A

Did you miss the

>drunk girl

Part?

>drunk girl
If you really respected women as equals then you'd respect a woman's right to have a few beers and get her twat pounded.

Z press, Hack squats, zercher squats, weighted chins

>panzer pounding a twat

That's taking a risk considering how rape accusations are being thrown around today

Lol.

If you're a cringey loser, she'll regret it in the morning and cry rape.

So don't be a cringey loser.

she also kept like proclaiming loudly how much she wanted someone to fuck her

>mfw

Desperation in the female species is a red flag, because they can get it when they want it.

Which means you should have taken the initiative. Beggars can't be choosers, and look at you.

lmao at all the beta fags in the comment section. probably the most accurate thing buzzfeeds ever made

>tfw you'll never pound panzies boytwat :(

Starting that in 2 weeks.

I didn't say he had to fuck her, he could have flirted back, and gotten her number. Instead he decided to be an antisocial sperg.

She wanted YOU to fuck her.

jumping jacks 3xf
warm up with the bar for bench 3xf
warm up with the bar for squat 3xf
warm up with the for dead lifts 3xf
100% max curl 1xf

then leave the gym and watch lucky starxf

>interloping with the degenerate masses

>interloping with the degenerate masses
LOL you just say that because you tried to interlope and ended up being their fucking Uber.

WHY ARE AUTISTIC WEIGHTLIFTERS SUCH UGLY VIRGINS?

>going to a party and NOT being part of whatever degeneracy goes on

love me some fucking cookout tho

that's a lot of projection of your own character traits of how you would feel in such a situation onto me is it not?

Is it normal to experience a sudden, temorary strength loss (or whatever you should call it) every once in a while?

Like, for example, you keep progressing on your deadlift with 10lbs/week for 3-4 weeks, breaking a new PR everytime, and then suddenly the next time you DL you can only lift like 20lbs lower than your 1RM. Like, the weight i lifted just a week ago with ease is now almost impossible to get off the ground.

Don't know if i explained it well because English isn't my main language, but basically i'm talking about whether having a bad day/week every once in a while is normal.

I don't know man, you're pretty autistic, evidence from your posts suggest you're bad with girls, you look like a noodle armed Bobby Hill with a bubble butt, and you consider yourself a weightlifter even though you can't snatch your bw.

Sounds like he's describing you pretty well.

mfw her and my ex-gf were talking about how they abuse xanax and adderall

This is my excperience every session

>how you would feel in such a situation
You're an idiot.

You have to grow out of your "I'm 12 girls are icky" stage at some point or you're going to keep acting like a giant faggot because of your sexual frustration.

I'm reporting you to the FBI, because ISIS recruits the shit out of hopeless incels like you.

>you don't want to plow stacey the alcoholic BBC-addict so you're an incel

You accumulate fatigue, yes. If you're doing a program with no real fatigue management (i.e. weekly/daily progression) you'll also be sort of dependent on how good your recovery has been, and these programs generally rely on it being optimal at all times.

Adderall is fucking stupid to take, you take some to study for an exam, you start picking some shit up, next thing you know your apartment is spotless, it's 4am and you haven't even opened up your notes yet.

It happens either from fatigue or from recovering poorly for one reason or another. It's a big reason why I've taken to enjoying RTS style training so much.

>don't want to plow stacey
But you do. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted about it, fag.

Holy dayum this norman khan is SUPER stinky right now that's falling out of my butthole wew its quite soft but still in log formation. Jheeze i cant wait to be done with this norman khan so i can flush it down those pipes back to india

Is this the reason why lots of routines have deload weeks programmed into them?

Despite being a very hardline anti-drug person

adderall shoudn't be illegal

it's a pretty poor recreational drug and it's utility vastly outweights its potential as a duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude im so high hahah man drug

Yes or "deload days" as for example Sheiko.

*lights match*
*whispers to you*
"stop projecting"
*blows out match*

wow you bench with 88kg dumbells yet you can only bench 95kg on a bar? that makes no sense

>stick my head into PLG for maybe the second time ever
>see my picture posted

My name isn't Sean, but you're pretty close.

I've fucked plenty of women that I didn't approve of.

Some women want a dick. You don't have to marry them all, princess.

You sure you're not gay?

>always remind people to clean their rooms
>cleaning is suddenly a bad thing when drugs are involved

fucking hypocrite

does anyone here unironicly train while on keto

I wanna try it but I wonder if it negatively impacts the training

You should still clean your shit.

Just not when you take Adderall to actually get something accomplished. Because then you'll just end up with a spotless house and whatever you needed to get done won't even have been started, and it's 8 hours later.

Wtt why can't I stay awake I feel like I've been pushed down the stairs and raped

WOW I feel shit

No way I'd do it raw natty. On gear, equipped you can still perform.

Link to project momentum?

You'll feel decent energy through the day, but when you get under the bar, you'll lose at least 25% of your reps per set, and probably 5-10% off the bar.

Even on gear it takes me down a couple notches, I'm 615x5 on my deads right now but I can get like 2-3 when ketoing. It's still worth doing, and you will get better results while training but you won't train as well as a carbed up diet

Group 1(high intensity lower volume)
docs.google.com/document/d/1S1-pJZAdCkdDUk5-VZU7y_Tn98fVNW2384x-PauBRrw/edit?usp=sharing

Group 2 (high volume lower intensity)
docs.google.com/document/d/1hirQtc1NpF84ElnW2UeOjcNvYCZzNVU_cE7oZlOzjVk/edit?usp=sharing

Ideally you run the first week to determine if you're good at high reps. If you get mostly 8+ reps @80% then do the high intensity group, if you get 7 or fewer do the high volume group.

Don't.

I think you could probably train fasted, but you need the glycogen stores a moderate carb diet provides for performance.

so youre saying I should take adderall when I want to clean my room?

I'm not going to advocate controlled substance abuse, but your shit will be clean and you'll make breakfast in bed for everyone you live with.

is that bitch behind you making her bed or what?

I didn't see a single squad in your vid

You are very VERY attractive. I'd honestly lick your abs and I'm as straight as it gets.

What's your programming that got you that body?

thanks man

N-no homo.

I'm just constantly alternating back and forth between strength and hypertrophy routines. The picture is pretty flattering though.

I recently switched (after like 9 months) from gripping the bar like fig 1 to fig 2, and I'm starting to get wrist pain despite it being the proper way to grip. Do I just need a deload?

Excuse my nigerian-tier drawing

>he roids for 615 deadlift

in theory you should see decrease in performance when it comes to high reps since those are more glycolytic

did you guys notice decrease in perfomance when doing 5+ reps?