Veeky Forums it's come to my attention everything I thought I knew was a lie

Veeky Forums it's come to my attention everything I thought I knew was a lie.
No matter how many whores I have sex with I feel empty. I thought this is what I wanted, I thought this was making it.
>be me 19, entering my sophomore year in college in August
>pretty average dude, my body is the peak of my physical attraction
>summertime rolls around, me and friend hanging out with a couple girls one night
>one of the girls is drunk as fuck and starts texting me in front of her friends
>were just being drunk and talking about dumb shit
>realize girl is purposely showing me her ass and bending over on the couch and flashing her thong at me
>fast forward, end up cuddling her for rest of night
>next day she drops me off at home, when she gets off work she shoots a text
>hey user, we should chill and watch movies tonight or something
>parents are gone, say sure why not
>I get pretty stoned before she comes over, bad idea, I get anxiety and clam up and have no clue what to say
>just turn on movie and we start cuddling
>the testosterone levels start spiking at unprecedented levels
>one thing leads to the next and I fuck her once, bust in condom
>she starts asking why I don't have a girlfriend and all this girl shit
>realize I can't fucking stand this woman
>maybe if I fuck her again she'll shut up
>start fucking her raw, I'm not into it at all, pretty sure she can tell
>daydreaming about food and what I'm about to watch on Netflix after i kick this whore out
> she flips over on her stomach, "fuck me like this"
>for some reason im getting grossed out
>in the middle of fucking her I just stop pullout and say I'm done
>"did you cum yet?"
>"no, but I'm finished"
>her legs go flat on my bed and a swift gust of air leaves her vagina and makes a fart noise
>absolutetly fucking bewildered by this
>my first reaction is to punch her in the asscheek
>I let out an awkward "haha"
>she eventually leaves cause I told her I wanted tacos at 11pm at night

>05/30/17(Tue)22:22:22 No.41633007
checked

How were the tacos?

>be me 19

Stopped reading

neat-o
meh, could've been better
hahaha fucking gold m8 kys

>>she eventually leaves cause I told her I wanted tacos at 11pm at night

one time i picked up a girl on okcupid by saying i would take her to get a burrito and then i would give her another burrito

jokes on that bitch, she only got one burrito and it wasn't edible but it did ejaculate in her vagina

my point, OP, is you have to run through these type of girls so that when you finally meet a decent girl you're like "oh my god"

>teeenager telling me to kill myself

I know gays that have gotten more pussy than you

>Be 19

You are just a baby. You know nothing about life.

there's people in the world who have gotten more pussy than me? is that what you pride yourself on?
I mean I wouldn't consider a sophomore in college a baby, but yeah Im sure im oblivious to some things in life

her legs go flat on my bed and a swift gust of air leaves her vagina and makes a fart noise
>she eventually leaves cause I told her I wanted tacos at 11pm at night

Top fucking kek what is wrong with you? Are you actually autistic? Even if you were stoned at the time, punching her in the ass cheek? Really?
Also, that "fart" is called a queef

lmao yes I am autistic I was actually shocked at what had happened and had no idea how to react

I feel you. When i was 16 i was crushing pussy like mad, due to athletic childhood and because i looked way older than i was but i never really felt anything from it. Then i started to go purely after personality (and looks of course) since i couldnt stand crusty sluts anymore, and i met my current gf. We've been together for 6 years and i couldnt be happier.

This nigga was 10 when Veeky Forums was made.

Queefs happen man you either ignore it or laught it off

Ok...sounds like a pretty typical teen sex story. Who cares?

hahaha fuck im not a fan
thats the situation im trying to get into
cry about it oldfag
people on Veeky Forums post about being fat virgins, the point was the grass always seems greener on the other side, I want to know what motivates people in life, fuck women, do any of you actually better yourself for the sake of becoming a better person?

Then stop fucking whores, start acting like a man and you'll meet a nice girl you can date.
You got laid, big whoop no one gives a fuck, that doesn't make you a sick cunt.
It is not what you do that makes you a sick cunt, it is your state of mind that makes you a sick cunt.

Chill on the egos, niggas. Y'all ain't shit.

Why did you feel to act this way?

>one thing leads to the next and I fuck her once, bust in condom
>she starts asking why I don't have a girlfriend and all this girl shit
>realize I can't fucking stand this woman
>maybe if I fuck her again she'll shut up
>start fucking her raw, I'm not into it at all, pretty sure she can tell
>daydreaming about food and what I'm about to watch on Netflix after i kick this whore out
> she flips over on her stomach, "fuck me like this"
>for some reason im getting grossed out
>in the middle of fucking her I just stop pullout and say I'm done
>"did you cum yet?"
>"no, but I'm finished"
>her legs go flat on my bed and a swift gust of air leaves her vagina and makes a fart noise

Like all of that? Was it because you were still high and nervous?

Also, what makes you think this is making it? Where did you get the idea that this is making it.

Making is literally a state of mind. Read up on some achieving nirvana, buddism, tao, zen some more existentialist philosophy etc.

I JUST REALIZED YOU WERE CROSS FADED. Jesus dude, you ever been cross faded before? Shit makes the room spin, it ain't fun. You were trying too much.

But honestly, ya know, at the end of all this, all you can do is learn and grow. Obviously you wanted some growth and you're showing some growth because you sought advice. Good on ya.

I thought making it was being fit and having sex with sloots but it took this experience to realize i was just being a dumbass. I have no fucking clue desu, I get like this social anxiety sometimes when Im in a group of people im not familiar with? I feel like I cant talk or my voice sounds retarded? I genuinely like meeting new people but its as if I think too hard about what im gonna say next, it doesnt feel organic

Dont you have a book report to be doing, christopher?

Everyone feels that way. The ones who feel it the worst are the ones who think they're the only ones who experience challenging emotions.

maybe you are just bi/gay, or in need of new thrills. Maybe get into traps as a first step?

thank you mate, I needed this
im gonna pass on that one bro

Anything is edible, Jeremy.

Just say you like men faggot.

Nice blog Timmy now get

Stop smoking weed, niggtron. Its making you into an overthinking sperglord.

Thanks anone ;) genuinely helpd

being a teenager doesn't mean you have to talk like a retard on purpose. also, stop making threads with shitty stories to boost your ego, these aren't fit related.

>my body is the peak of my physical attraction
what did he mean by this?

op you just became ALPHA congratulations

Turns out idealizing hapiness based on what other people think you should do didnt quite work out in the end huh
Shocking

>have sex with one slut
>"no matter how many whores I have sex with, I feel empty."

Also, not Veeky Forums related.

S A G E D
A
G
E
D

You gotta slow down, its a sign you burned yourself out of the sluts and need to either, I know this is gonna sound like a bitch move but, you're gonna need to find a woman that caters to your emotions. I know but, I ran into the same shit as you. Problem is though, make sure whatever the girl is you look for for that emotional attatchment or whatever, don't fuckin get caught on the first bitch you meet. Find 1 feel the water, 9/10 shes gonna be the wrong one, roll the dice again, think about what you want when you're a dad and 50 then judge from there. But you're 19, you got another fuckin 10 years to go before you can retire from being a young buck, its too soon to be burned out. Take a break, remember the long term goal, focus on your money, test drive some soft relationships feel things out, give yourself like 6 months. Then get the fuck back out there and stop being a beta faggot.

>No matter how many whores I have sex with I feel empty. I thought this is what I wanted, I thought this was making it.

do you know how I know you're a low IQ, shallow, vain, superficial twit that is never going to be happy in any way?

so you only just realised youre gay

grats

I think most guys experience something similar to what you're going through at the moment but with a tad less autism. around your age I was fucking everything that moved just because I could but I found that when I wasn't fucking them I couldn't stand to be around them, they were just boring as shit, no fun at all to be around.

Until I met my current gf around 3 years ago my longest relationship was 1 month long and ever since meeting her my life has been great.

Lol sorry mom won't happen again

this user asking the right questions

Ur an adult when ur 18 retards are pretty much done developing

>I JUST REALIZED YOU WERE CROSS FADED.
back in my day, smoking weed and drinking was just called tuesday and not this fucking autistic nigger-loving term