Who is The Golden One?

Who is The Golden One?

Weird looking roider who blames his fetal alcohol syndrome face on Jews and apparently legitimately thinks he's a 40k Primarch

It's the alias of a youtuber who used to be known as 'latsbrah' - this new alias represents his ideology, which is more to do with European pride, clean living, and a metapolitical crusade (in his own words).

Interesting.

He's like a youth-group leader for young men trying to reclaim the spirit of Western Masculinity. Can come across as kinda dorky and kinda campy at times, but he really has the right idea about a lot of things, and you can learn a lot of you pay attention to him without actually trying to directly emulate him.

Swedish nationalist bodybuilder, has a yt channel

an individual composed of Au

If he has a beard he is the lion of wisdom.
Otherwise he is the high elf of testosterone.

>roider
Jealous manlet detected.

Our next Fuhrer

The ugly brother whose jealousy has fueled his hatred for the world

He's alright, he obviously plays a character on his channel and is hilariously wrong on some things but generally has many good ideas and can be very motivating, funny and helpful is you dont take him too seriously

A fucking retard who thinks that European identity is pre- super- or extra-Christian, and that being a pagan today is not sad larping.

He is The One after he achieved Super Saiyan

Thats Varg Vikernes. The Golden One doesnt have anything against christiany and he respects christians.

A stupid guy with an ugly face and a nice body.

Hello latsbrah. Your face looks like shit

he even said he takes roids lol

He's a TRVE FRIEND of EVROPA

He's a Swedish bodybuilder who is passionate about traditional masculinity, european/pagan identity and meta-politics.
He is also a fantasy nerd and frequently references Warhammer 40k, and Lord of the Rings.
That dichotomy makes him hilarious and comfy to watch.

Our guy.

a rat faced, viking larping, ugly ass nazi

He's highly glorious in all actuality

When ?

kike spotted

Someone who insists on defending a useless desert cult while being pagan himself. Kind of dumb in that sense but he seems like a good fellow

He didnt and I honestly think he is natty, his proportions are just weird

full blown autism

wronglet detected

He's an entertaining youtuber, hes right on a lot of things - I respect his philosophy, work mentality and political views even if I think they're a bit 'out there' for me. I've always had a naggling suspicion that he roids (small e-test cycles maybe?) as he dwarves any competitive natty lifter I've seen, but hasn't quite left humanity behind.

I like the guy.